• Michele
    Anyone else Not getting any invites to Surveys? Only 2 today!
  • selva
    im getting few but all are giving the below message after a few questions

Thanks for your time! You did not qualify for this survey. We’d like you to try again on other surveys. Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for any participation points as your responses didn’t match with the main survey requirements.
  • Siegfried
    When you get this

"Thanks for your time! You did not qualify for this survey. We’d like you to try again on other surveys. Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for any participation points as your responses didn’t match with the main survey requirements."

lately I have found it is worth checking your points as more often than not lately it does not mean what it says, I have seen it after completing a survey (full points added) and after 4, 3 or 1 DQ points awards.
    Sometimes it still means 'no points' for whatever arbitary reason it applies to.

Something is happening as they tinker with the software, but who knows where it is going? Not me.

I have noticed surveys are thinner on the ground, I just hope it means we qualify for more of them, that they are actually using profile data to select surveys that do not instantly screen out.
  • godseeconomy
    I am finding it very hard to read all the dq messages. They disappear from my sight before I could finish reading 2 lines of them!
  • selva
    im using website only so i check immediately and found no points given
  • Carol hughes

Univox has definitely changed for me in the last month I am getting a lot less surveys and many dq giving no points ,surveys that don't make sense like in a different languages some that have no option for me so I have to close them.
    If this is a Software problem or just a Glitch I hope it gets fixed soon because it is getting very frustrating.
  • Bryan Unwin
    Only one survey offer in past 3 days. Very unusual.
  • Michele
    I finally got 4 more surveys to try. 1. I completed - yay! 71 pts. 2. No qualify 3 pts dq. 3. No qualify No pts. 4. Was a invitation to Join another survey site??? and it didn’t allow me to fill in further because I’d already joined before. I just had to close it as I wasn’t redirected back to Univox. - No pts.
    Well it looks like I’m not the only one having strange experiences! well good luck and hope things improve!
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Kingalfred

we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Admin
    Yes how may i help you?
  • Siegfried
    Admin, not only does a soft answer turn away wrath, but any kind of answer turns away wrath. References to a possibly mythical support team are of no real interest. If giving some explanations of the things people notice and talk about is above your pay grade, let someone who knows the bigger picture be Admin for a while and try explaining why things go wrong.
    I suspect fear of lawsuits in a litigation crazy country restricts you from saying anything useful or informative, even going so far as to admit "We are working on it" may be too much like an admission of liability.
    Unless the message board is entirely remote and independent of the Univox company and administration, it should be possible to at least directly report people's experience to 'head office' and occasionally engage in some minimal dialogue with users.
  • UCLA
    I just signed on. I had 22 on my dashboard. I attempted one & got DQed. ok cool, I try another one *blue bubble* survey is closed. I now have zero surveys on my dashboard. errrrrrm.
    Hahaha oh looorrrrdddd
  • Girish
    Had 33 surveys on my dashboard just now but all dq
  • Carol hughes
    I have 0 on my dashboard right now
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.