• Siegfried
    Just clicked on 8 successive surveys, 48 points, 10 minutes, and all asked 'What is your socioeconomic group', got that Ok, next question, where do you live, and then oops, but twice this was OK and the ooops came on the next question, 'where do you do your grocery shopping' and this provoked the Ooops fairy into action.
    Why have 8 apparently identical surveys, none of which work, to waste everybody's time?

That Socioeconmic grade question has been around for some time, I have never knwn it to lead to a working survey, and it has cropped up so often I have tried every possible grade.
  • godseeconomy
    They came to me too. All 8 Oooops and no points.
  • Carol hughes
    Out of 9 surveys this morning I got dq points on 2
  • godseeconomy
    7 completes? Very good!
  • UCLA
    The ones doing this to me have been the 80/10 ones. Since sunday those have been a pain.
  • Siegfried
    Interesting. I had about 30 of those a week or two back that all DQed smoothly.
    The point scoring rate was actually better than completing a survey or two.
  • KellyD
    I agree. I got 1 dq point for every 80/10 survey I have tried. They do ask alot of the same questions and you get pretty far into the survey, which makes me think I might qualify........but....bam!..I get dq'd but do get 1 point. Annoying, but the points do add up and are better than getting nothing at all!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.