• Siegfried
    I have never qualified for anything paying over 100 points and very rarely anything near this much, 20 to 50 is typical.
    What I am wondering is if anyone has ever done one of these mythical 200 point plus surveys and what matters of surely world shaking importance thay asked about?

"In this survey we are looking for people with access to nuclear weapons 'go' codes.. They mist be President level or above"
  • godseeconomy
    Have never succeeded in completing such high scoring surveys!
  • mikeee
    I think the higher point ones tend to be more "specific", so they are looking for a small class of people.
    That said, I bagged one the other day for 184, so I was happy with that!

SC1173131 184 4/12/2019 3:08:38 PM
  • Carol hughes

I think the highest one I ever qualified for was 164 points and from what I remember it was easy and not very long was probably a mistake should have only been 4 points
  • mikeee
    I'm pretty sure when I originally started here, it was normal to have a few in the 150+ range and I think I've been over 200. It's good to see the higher point ones here again. Seems like for quite awhile they were all low.
  • Carol hughes

I do have some higher ones on my dashboard today
  • Nat M
    Just had a look through my points history. A lot of smaller paying surveys every so often 105, 160,180 but did get a 248 point two months ago. Got no idea what it was about too far back.

SC979682 248 2/15/2019 7:03:47 PM
  • selva
    initially i got sum big survey sand won 1 or 2 also. but nowadays all surveys are of low values only.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    I am getting hardly one survey per day!!
  • godseeconomy
    Correction. I found I succeeded in getting 202 pts on Feb 19th and 102 pts on Feb 2nd 2019!!
    In looking through I found DQ 5 pts were reduced to 4 pts on 13th June 2018 and then reduced to 3 points on 31st October 2018. I started doing surveys for Univox on 24th Oct 2017.
  • guimaraes
    eu gostaria de receber pesquisa ate pontos baixo
  • karl
    I usually only do them if the pay more than a dollar. I usually get several a day and my best was a 480 about 3 weeks ago
  • karl
    my surveys available currently
    Attachment
    uni (229K)
  • Kingalfred
    i just scanned my list to 200 places
    3 x 17 these will 2 3 loi any more that, nah.,.,.,.
    49 69 , these will be 5 6 7 8 loi , any more than that, nah
    a 79 and and 89 10 12 15 loi
    one for 119 ,
    6 completes out of 200 or so registered

bigger incentives want Dr's n IT etc etc

i was doing well here for a while, now, pffffft!
    even the polls are minimal, comps, very rare i notice,

i do get the higher invites
    relevant, choose highest incentives but they go nowhere ...
  • Carol hughes

Your right I think the bigger surveys are more specific they want more professional people like there going to spend there time doing surveys
  • UCLA
    Since being here about a year now, ive had 8. Ranging from 100- 150
  • sharonh
    I am starting to lean the way of not trying less than $1....if less than that they seem to end up in an endless loop of survey and don't redirect back after DQ, just get sent to new one.
  • karl
    not really worth my time, but if I see an 80 point 10 minute I will do or something along those lines.
  • Carol hughes

I very seldom qualify for the higher paying surveys
  • karl
    yeah, me too, and they generally don't give DQ points
  • guimaraes
    e eu nen recebo pesquisas a meses
  • Donna
    Yay! Just completed one for 175 points!
  • godseeconomy
    Well done, Donna! Rejoice with you ...
  • Siegfried
    I am curious not about their existence or frequency, but what topics they are willing to pay more for?
  • Kingalfred
    i got one earlier.... 450 points ... subject non-residential carpet tileing provider ....15 loi
  • godseeconomy
    Had one worth 600 pts and one 450 pts. Incredible. Got nothing for dq on both of them. Fat hopes.......
  • Kingalfred
    i got one earlier 17pts 5loi
    nearly turned it down
    led to an invite which could earn an Amazon voucher worth £ 20
    should i be accepted ...

so don't ignore the little ones ....
  • Charlene Bovert
    - They are not mythical, you just need to qualify and be on this site whenever possible. I completed one today for 170 and another for 180 earlier this week. I just completed this one that took about 15 to 20 minutes. 3oldfwxgpjcgw8ek.png
    Patience and learning to accept lower points is also valuable.
  • Emmi Godau
    I have never been able to complete high point surveys, most are for IT people but never for people working a normal job, eg Nurse, Teacher or even trade professionals plumbers, IT or Manager you need to be I guss to complete the high point surveys
  • selva
    Almost NIL surveys Here Today ...!!!!
  • Kingalfred
    mqtnz76mgsbjfhga.png

i guess this week is my lucky day
  • selva
    U R KING :grin:
  • karl
    persistence pays off
    Attachments
    points2 (351K)
    points1 (341K)
  • Siegfried
    Finally snagged one for 400 points. It was a routine survey about commercial insurance companies but I think they construed my micro business to be an industrial titan, but wrote the questions so badly that honest answers about the trivial nature of my business did not get me eliminated.
    I can only think of one reason why real business leaders would fill in such a thing and that is to look busy.
  • UCLA
    i know this is an old thread but this makes up for my last week on here.
    "Thanks for your time! You've completed all the questions and earned 425 points."
    it was a general one about gas stations. & like only not even 15 min long
  • Donna
    In my humble opinion, I think it is ok to resurrect an old thread if you have something meaningful to add to the discussion, as you did. Not sure if you are aware, but there are two certain people who like to add short, general, vague comments on every post they can get their hands on, I think so they can give each other plaudits. :roll: One of them has been told once by Admin to stop doing that. I think you adding to this thread is fine!
  • Siegfried
    I started the thread and it was just this sort of thing I was asking about, do people ever get high scoring surveys and more interestingly, what can they be asking about that is worth so (relatively) rich rewards.
    Thanks for the example.
  • godseeconomy
    I had high scoring surveys, but only ever got 1 or zero dq points for clicking into them. Really a waste of time. I don't get excited by them!
  • Kingalfred
    ..... Did any one get invited to the 2019 Formula 1 study?
    there are 21 races this season... if accepted... i guess if accepted you are already a fan and would more than likely be watching live races anyways...
    ....anyways, £20 per race, for watching something you'd already be watching... free money...
  • Siegfried
    Not seen that, I would have been up for it. It sounds very expensive for the sponsors.
    You only get live races if you subscribe to the F1 channel, I make do with the Channel 4 highlights.
  • Kingalfred

Yeah, i preffered the Chan 4 lives, better presenters
    until they lost out to Sky
    BBC made it popular, Chan 4 kept it going
    figures show Chan 4 got more veiwers than Sky
    they took it because they could.,.,. pretty spitefull ....
    sky sports throw out deals, half price and such...
    i wasn't going to bother
    until i got accepted, was going to make do with the highlights
    stay away from results

i guess it depends how many are in the study... 20 50 100+ ...sponsor expense..
    you wear a palm monitor, attatched to a phone app, like , dislike button...mic on...
    watch the P's n Q's
    fell asleep China.,.,. lol ... bit early
  • guimaraes
    eu tenho recebido
  • godseeconomy
    Just had one potentially for 149 points. DQ'ed for 3 pts though ....
  • guimaraes
    lt's very good
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.