• Peanut
    Im heartbroken..Its ending and it breaks me
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Didn't watch every episode but it was a very funny show and loved the way Sheldon would laugh, anyways, I did watch the final show tonight I have to admit I teared up during Sheldons speech. Was expecting the Flash Mob dance but it never happened, so disappointed in that as it was suppose to happen from the ads I saw. Also wasn't surprised about the elevator or Penny.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    The final episode doesn't start in my location for 25 minutes......Bazinga!
  • mikeee
    no. never watched it
  • Peanut
    U let out a few spoilers Lol..I have'nt yet watched it :lol: But have to say,i've never been more heartbroken ..It was 12 seasons Long bond although i was binge watching it most of the time on Hotstar ..
    I've watched it 3 times and i can watch it million more :cry: :cry:
  • Peanut
    A word made famous by Sheldon .. :rofl:
    U should if u are not someone who gets offended.They'd be making lots of stereotypical jokes :rofl:
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Opps, sorry! But I didn't say what happened to Penny, the elevator or why Sheldon was giving a speech, but if you saw last weeks show then I suppose you had a good idea.
    Really didn't think this last show was All That anyways. Plus all of them will be getting around 10 mil a year from the reruns.
  • Carol hughes
    I never really got into the show
  • Peanut
    Well i got an idea about it though and btw finally watched the show..now Planning on doqnloading entire 12 seasons lol..
    Yeah ,The cast is ultrarich..
    Btw a fun fact-THE BERNADETTE CHARACTER AND AMY CHARACTER WERE GETTING PAID AROUND 250000 DOLLARS LESS THAN THE MAIN CAST SO THE JIM PARSONS(SHELDON) AND OTHERS decided to give up a part up of their share so as to almost equalise the income ..Loved this Generosity..
  • Peanut
    Hope u do..
    Btw anyone has any recommendations for me to binge on?
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I also heard that about the cast members giving up parts of their salary also. Very generous of them indeed, but they can afford it also.
    If you really love to laugh have you ever seen Impractical Jokers? It's not for everyone but I am a huge fan.
  • Kingalfred
    there's a show "young sheldon" can binge that it's around 30 episodes in ....
  • Kingalfred
    wonder if they will make.... any other "young....add cast name" spin offs
  • Kingalfred
    i keep seeing "Friends" 25 year anniversary celibratery showings.,.,. i'm like.... No!
    it died 15 years ago when it was scrapped at the age of 10 .... so... it can never be,.,,.more than 10
  • Bob Dack
    It is sad it ended,it could have gone on alot longer,
    maybe in a few years they will miss it too like the
    Will & Grace & The Conners peoples who have come
    back and picked-up where the left off or where they are now?
  • Peanut
    i hate that one..Looks too bland and frankly speaking,he looks too unrelated to Sheldon as far as body language part is concerned..I mean i find him less funny,no offence..Still thanks for the suggestion :grin:
  • Peanut
    I'd still love to see How Bernadette,Howard, stuart and his Gf's life goes on after this..Still a lot of story in these characters..
  • Peanut
    No i have'nt..Saw the Trailer..Looks good though..I'll give it a shot :smile: Thanks
  • Peanut
    Well i'd have still loved for the show to continue but the fact the Without Jim Parsons(sheldon),it'd look like just a drag
  • Kingalfred
    they were getting 800k$ per episode i think maybe 900k the girls were not coming back , so the boys would have had nothing .,.,.,. they gave up , to gain ....
    scandalous ammounts.,.,. stand ins run the whole schedule... cast come in one day and shoot ...per episode
  • cjsenour
    Probably a good idea to end while they were still popular than to die a slow death.
  • Peanut
    No..They were'nt leaving..Thats what i heard..I'd owe it to their generosity.
    Girls were still getting enough and it was'nt as if they were loaded with other projects to leave the show.They were just upset about them being as integral part of the show as their male counterparts and Kaley cuoco yet getting around 200000$ less..A genuine point to be upset about imo.
  • Peanut
    Yeah many held that opinion too..That show was becoming repetitive..and dull..i never felt that way though :yum:
  • selva
    Heard about it. but hadnt watched yet i suppose the earth was born only after that BIG BANG. But i doubt no one in the universe could have ever watched it.

so why to be Heartbroken if no one had a chance to view it...!!!!
  • Peanut
    Hehe nicely manufactured :rofl: but u should watch it..
  • guimaraes
    minhas informaƧoes me parece muito bom
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.