• Charlene Bovert
    - True but thats your dictionary not mine or others I know. Please just don't talk to me any longer as we are not on the same page.
  • Nat M

Just so we have some clarity. I do not know how many DQ you get per day not redirecting back. But i was getting over 25% of all the surveys i was doing not redirecting. That percentage is too high. Like what i told her on the phone if it is 1 or 2 per day then i do not really care.

There are other users that it is close to 50% of all the surveys they attempt do not redirect back.

This does not include all the survey completes
  • Vanditha
    very funny you are started first now you telling like this..I think all I have to do is just ignore your comments. . And fyi thats not my dictionary I just Google and copied..
  • Charlene Bovert
    - One more time PLEASE leave alone and go back to read your comments as I don't tolerate people dissing members or this site. End of conversation forever.
  • Nat M
    Merriam-Webster, Inc., is an American company that publishes reference books and is especially known for its dictionaries.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I have no time and over with all of the whining and complaining. Good luck to all who have nothing nice to say.
  • Vanditha
    yes you are a wrong person to discuss better you keep quite and I didn't disrespected carol and this site just go back and read my statement twice or thrice .. if you cant understand dont talk..
  • Carol hughes
    To all members of Univox
    If you have that many complaints there is an easy Fix just unsubscribe
    End Of Story
  • Syvynn
    I found no wrong usage of the word disgusting. I found no dissing of THIS SITE or ANYONE ON THIS SITE in Vanidtha's comment as well.
    xy59oijlgh2m5z14.jpg

I found the original comments to be civil... it's the angry rhetoric from the replied comments that have the "not something nice to say" so shouldn't say anything at all.

If this badgering, and yes I was reading this whole thread and found that Vanditha was the one being badgered, had been caused by private issues Carol & Vanditha had in private that the rest of us weren't privvy to - well then you should have let their issues stay in private here because what you did in this forum thread was anything but a place to "give an opinion and to have fun".

I've had my say and if you have the want to have me banned for disagreeing with you, then so be it. But everything I saw in this thread was just wrong and mean.
  • Vanditha
    thank you dear for clarifying
  • Michele
    Sorry to read about all the drama you have been through with Univox. Most of us have had the same frustrations as you and just want to belong to a Survey Site that works fairly and appreciates us as members and that means helping us when there is a problem!
    It seems Admin doesn’t like us voicing our opinion on this open forum, but want us to contact personally with our problem instead. Many of us are not getting our problems solved so it’s natural to talk about it on here. Isn’t that what a Forum is for?
    I hope everything is sorted for you soon!
    Welcome back
  • Nat M

Thank -you.
    That is all i want to do SURVEYS and not go through all the drama with them every day. The surveys take long enough to do without the extra problems that come with it.

Yes i am p....... off that my account is deactivated and that i still have points sitting in my account and Univox have not done what they said per phone call.
    Thinking that i was just going to go away.

But now it is a matter of principle. That is why i made a new Forum Account .
  • Nat M
    Just so everyone knows there is one improvement which i worked out myself with this new account
    It allows me to copy and paste directly into these posts. Never was able to do that. Had to take screenshots or fight with the copy and paste icon box that kept popping up.
  • Knavy13
    I've read the comments and I personally don't get it. Any other forum I've been on has similar content, some worse. What good is a forum if you can't say what's on your mind? It's not like anyone is bashing univox. But no one should give credit if credit isn't due. I don't want anyone coddling me or stroking my ego. You're going to have a few people like that, but I respect someone who stands up for what's right over a brown-noser any day.
  • Nat M

Thanks for your input. I told her on the phone it is just not me, it is other users that are having these same problems as well. I wanted it sorted out for ALL not just myself. Isn't it better to keep your long term members.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I think most of the active members on the Forum are on the same page.....we continually point out areas of concern that need fixing or improving and we are ignored. This boils down to the fact that if we don't take your surveys=UNIVOX DOESN'T MAKE ANY MONEY. Admin. even warned ME about posting identical posts on two different threads in the Forum....sheesh, how petty. Admin., we are stating the issues that could help this survey site jump from 2nd rate into a premier site that people are interested in joining...and yes, I saw on a "freebie" site, Univox is trying to sign-up more survey-takers. The non-responsive, automated emails do not address problems and we are very disappointed..maybe it's time to announce a site-wide shutdown in order to revamp/refresh this site and come back bigger and stronger than ever. We want to succeed by helping Univox to succeed. (just my opinion)
  • Nat M

I think that is what it needs a maintenance fix. Other sites do it. Shut down and there is a message maintenance in progress. Please try again later.
    If you do not declutter your system ,all these errors start appearing.

Like if you do not clear your house of the clutter then what a mess you have got. :smile:
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yep or cleaning up your computer....
  • Nat M
    Admin i see that you are online.
    Can i please have an update on the status of my account as it was you who i provided my phone number to.
    It was 2 weeks last week and i have had no phone call, no one has replied to my emails and no one has replied to my phone message.
  • Nat M
    Well at least this discussion was not taken down and my new account is still active.
    But i got no reply from Admin.
  • Sacha
    Yes now hope Admin reads
  • Knavy13
    how can you tell they're online?
  • Nat M

At the top it says Members. Click on it. Then top right corner.
    Name Date Joined Plaudits Won ONLINE
  • Knavy13
    gotcha, thanks
  • Nat M
    My survey account has been active for about 12 hours now and i have been doing the surveys. Still got 36 hours to go to redeem my points.
    But what i have noticed and i think i have had about 20 surveys that there has not been one redirect issue.
  • Kevin H

Lucky you :)
  • Nat M

Still got 28 hours of using it
  • Emmi Godau
    Hotel Guest Survey
    Australia 2019

Thank you for your time but this Hotel Guest Survey was terminated by survey program
  • Emmi Godau
    This project has forbidden the sharing of computers or devices

Has anyone had this message I had it already twice today
  • Kevin H

Sure have, I've had it twice too
  • Emmi Godau
    http://thepanelstation.com/Survey/656C648EFAF4AFC2CA447CB28E75F8F6/ID=GWS17295122
    Thank you for your interest in participating in our survey. This survey is temporarily unavailable. We anticipate the survey to be available again soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    Please do try again later as your opinions are extremely important to us
    but not going back to survey site
  • Emmi Godau
    How do you qualify for surveys I had all of them today We sorry you do qualify for the survey and spend over an hour to click through all surveys which where available. Thanks for your reply
  • Nat M

Same days it is like that. Qualify for none and a lot of clicking.
  • Sacha
    That is what happened yesterday clicked over 20 surveys & not one point then in morning back to normal

Then now not working again

Like a yoyo ......up and down
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.