• CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Unfortunately, "cookies" are to be blamed for all the advertising related to items you have either purchased or merely looked at. Many sites will not allow you to enter unless you agree to "cookies" on their site. However, having a button to click to either log into your Linked In account or to join Linked In is inappropriate (my opinion) unless, of course, Univox is making money from allowing a social media site to try and troll new members. It has now been 19 hours since I posed the question to Admin about why the Linked In button is on the Univox survey site.....
  • Sacha

I agree it should not be on the Univox site. Thought this was a survey site not a career site. What i have read there are so many things happening on this site and no answers are ever provided,
    But nothing can be done ,people will only ignore it for so long until they move on.
  • selva
    But my previous experience was not so. once it went into instagram it never came back to univox.
  • Kevin H

I've only been a member of Univox for a few months but the volume of problems I have experienced and read on here have definitely increased.
    I think this site has the potential to be really good, hopefully they will get on top of the issues people are experiencing or as Sacha said people will move on which is no good for anyone.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    @Admin: Your Univox members would really like a response.....
  • Vanditha
    thanks for clearing my doubt :smile:
  • Peanut
    My pleasure :smile:
  • Vanditha
    And where is natalie most happening girl
  • Peanut
    Have'nt seen her..HER ACCOUNT WAS UNDER REVIEW AND THEY SAID THEY'LL ARRANGE A TELEPHONIC CALL SO THAT THEY CAN COMPLETE THE VERIFICATION PROCESS..but she denied :
  • Syvynn
    It actually shows her as being a Banned member of the forum... which I totally do not understand.

http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/profile/5848/nataliem
  • godseeconomy
    How is it you are able to obtain a link to her profile? Surely that should be private to others other than Univox internal staff?
  • Carol hughes

All you have to do is click on members and then click on anybody's name it doesn't give out any personal information
  • godseeconomy
    :up: :cool: thanks for info. I haven't explored univox much. It took me years to join the forum!! I was only doing univox surveys!
  • Carol hughes

Not sure if she was just banned from posting on the Forum or from Univox completely I used to see her name a lot on the WOF but don't anymore.
  • cjsenour
    Was she the one who complained about Admin and they told her to stop it or she would be banned?
  • Kevin H

I don't think so
  • SLowMo
    Yes it was her .
  • Sacha

I have tried to read as much as i can in the forum and think you are referring to the discussion that Mohammed Ali Shaikh put up Surveys.
    In there admin put a note it says suspend but as i read it admin misread the discussion.
    so i think there is some other reason as there are other discussions about surveys not redirecting .same same what other people are saying
  • Kevin H
    If they banned everyone that posted their frustration on here there would be few left, anyway hopefully whatever the problem was can get sorted so she can get back to being a voice on the forum, she was a very frequent contributor
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I so agree! I know that admin. wants an email for a support request for EVERY issue; however, I found that I was putting in more time sending support requests than actually working on surveys...and "if" I did receive a response, it was almost never in my favor. @Admin, survey members are hoping to shed some light on spinning surveys, broken survey links, "survey is not ready to collect answers", respondent not found, completing multiple surveys without so much as a DQ point, survey closed and why there is a link to "Linked In" social media site-which makes it appear that you MUST click on the link to proceed with a survey. These are just a handful of problems that Univox survey members are bringing to your attention.
  • cjsenour
    I thought when Admin replied that they must be particularity thin skinned because I didn't see anything so terrible in what she wrote. I went back and read her post several times, and I saw nothing wrong with it unless Admin cut out some of it.
  • Kevin H

I don't believe there was any malice in anything that was said, as I said, many people have voiced their frustrations, anyway admin made their decision and there's not much we can do. I think if they read all our posts they will see the majority think banning het was over the top. It would be nice if they could reconsider and reinstate her.
  • selva
    i too feel so. many are having different kind of problems here and someone was voicing it. it will be better to remove the ban.

there are many good things here and ppl are appreciating that. same time when something doesnt work ppl are talking about it.
    if Admin wants to stop this they can proactively add one thread which talks about the issues and their action to sort this out.
  • Vanditha
    I too didn't find any wrong statement over there..hope she will be back soon .. but I know its not possible after ban..
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I too, feel that the the Members Community should be a place where members can share info with their peers. At times I have wondered if I'm the only one having a particular problem with a survey(s) and find that others are having the same issue(s). Probably, at some point Forum/Members Community will go away like Rumble Talk & Shoutbox. I'm sure that everyone in the Members Community knows that Admin. will only address problems that are reported to Univox Support....I know, LOL!
  • Admin
    Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

1. All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.

2. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the admins have the right to move that topic to another better-suited category.

3. Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at univoxcommunity.com . Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.

4. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.

5. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

6. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

7. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum admins deem reasonable.

8. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.

9. Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.
  • Nat M

Can you please explain if this "Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines" that you placed in this Discussion was directed to anyone?
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    "Have you done the LinkedIn verification of your Univox account?" I brought this very subject to Univox Forum members a week ago:

@admin: What is the purpose of "Linked In verification of Univox"????
  • Nat M

No but i can not see my account :smile:
    If i could see it i would not verify either...........
    And i would like to know as well what has it got to do with a survey site ??
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I believe I will be contacting Linked In.....I do not want any of my personal information (or anyone I'm linked with) to be floating around the internet without my permission.
  • Vanditha
    same here , my account is also linked in verified..but don't know the difference..
  • Knavy13
    What's up with the rules all of a sudden? Almost feels intrusive, like LinkedIn, lol.
  • Admin
    Please note that your account is under review. Thanks
  • Nat M

Then why is it marked as Banned.
    i was told 2 weeks which was last Thursday
  • Nat M

So how do i redeem my points when no one responds to emails or phone call
  • Sacha
    who knows
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.