• Mele McCabe
    A call for transparency on the Wall of Fame Board. I have completed 3 surveys this evening and have received no engagement score points for them. I tend to score a large number of points but can no longer compete on the daily board. Can anyone think of a way to make the daily contest more transparent. Perhaps it is time to roll out a more equitable rewards system. Maybe do away with it completely and offer larger DQ and survey completion rewards. What do you think?
  • Kevin H

I agree, something more equitable, those of us that can't use the app are at a disadvantage to begin with, lose the WoF and pay better DNQ
  • Syvynn
    Maybe you're overlooking yourself Mele? You are #1 on my daily listing with a score of 139. Or is that not what you are meaning?
  • Mele McCabe
    Often the case. I'll be fourth or 5th by the end of tomorrow. And missing engagement points from surveys taken. I am more than happy show where my points come from. Nonetheless, I think there has to be a more equitable way.
  • Kevin H

How long does it take for the engagement score to update, I just completed a survey but still sit on zero and I've noticed that before. If your points can update instantly why can't your engagement score
  • Mele McCabe
    Univox says it updates for activity 15 minutes prior.
  • Mele McCabe
    See already down to third and missing points
  • Syvynn
    Yeah I don't know. That's why I ceased caring about the Wall. It's drivel.

As Mele said, they have said it was 15 minutes from the time of activity. Per the WoF page *The below ranking is based on 15 minutes prior activities of panelist --- but as in the case of what Mele is stating, the numbers don't correspond to the actual total the player knows they should have. Also, if you pay attention on the first of the month. The point total for the people on daily and the same people on monthly will be different numbers - even though they should be the same since there is only 1 day for the monthly to count. (or at least it was the last time I cared to look... but they could have fixed that?)
  • Kevin H

Yeah, it does my head in, I can never follow it, waste of time for me :)
  • Zoya Shaikh
    I have noted mostly the engagement score do not add up for the redemption approved score.
  • Carol hughes
    Waste of time for me also
  • Mele McCabe
    Perhaps you are right!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.