• selva
    DQ points
  • Andrew Cowper
    I think this is very unfair.

If I answer at least 1 survey qualifaction question from Sample Cube then I should at least get 1 DQ point if I’m disqulified.

I am very fed up getting these pre-survey questions from Sample Cube where you just answer 1 question only and then get an immediate DQ for 0 points.

I have noticed over the last few weeks that these are popping up more often now.

Seems to me like it's just another underhand way to reduce the amount that we can earn from a survey disqulifaction.
  • selva
    yes out of 20+ surveys today i did not get DQ points for almost 15 surveys. its really frustrating .Also since i have attmepted these surveys in Univox im not able to try it out in other sites as i get a message saying YOU HAVE ALREADY ATTEMPTED THIS SURVEY
  • Admin
    Please reach out to the support team with the survey number and if possible screenshot so that they can review your account. Thanks
  • NatalieM

The same thing is happening to me all the surveys and no DQ points.
    They do not redirect back to the dashboard
  • Admin
    We already request you to share contact number as the management has decided to review your account. Thanks
  • selva
    Alos one survey i had attpemted multiple times. each time it asks so many questions and takes 20 minutes to reacha question. it asks do you feel that alexa should be pART OF YOUR NEW VEHICLES IN THE NEXT THREE YEARS. ANSWERS ARE 1. YES, 2. NO, 3 NOT SURE.
    Which ever option i choose it says that you are not qualified .

very frustrating. admin replied back saying that im not matching the criteria. but why they survey firm has to disqualify after completing the survey ???
  • NatalieM

Admin I did that with all the surveys not redirecting back to my dashboard. Support do not read and just copy and paste some reply .
    Attempted 40 surveys yesterday and 12 did not redirect back so no DQ points.

Admin it is not my account .It is the surveys that we are getting and them not redirected back to the dashboard.
  • selva
    looks like its a fraud happening in that survey...
  • NatalieM

Why do you need my contact number to review my account. You have got access to my account. You can see how many surveys I attempt and by my points history you can see what surveys I am credited for and which ones I am not
  • Admin
    We are sorry without providing your contact number we are unable to help you out and the management wants to reach out to you. Thanks
  • NatalieM

I prefer if your management to email me.
  • Admin
    We need to set up short call with you to resolve your issues or you can on our toll-free number, Thanks
  • NatalieM

As you know there is a long list that i have got.
    All starting with the Scam Surveys that i got over 40 of them and did not even get one point for them.
    All the complete surveys that i have done that i have never been credited for any of them.
    Now all these surveys not redirecting.

And it is not just me

People not being able to get the app working KevinH
    People not being able to refer their friends
    The list is endless
  • NatalieM

And it is happening to people that do not live in the US
  • NatalieM

Do you realize i live in Australia and your Toll free number is no good to me
  • Admin
    We are sorry without providing the required details we are unable to help you out. Thanks
  • selva
    pls understand there are certain common problems for many members here. all of us including self have highlighted those here as well as thru support ticket.
    1. DQ Points - many surveys are saying YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE SURVEY and no DQ points given .today out of 20 almost 15 gave no DQ points.
    2. APP Not working for many
    3. REFERRALS ARE NOT ABLE TO JOIN UNDER ME. AT THE SAME TIME I HAVE ADDED 50+ REFFERALS IN OTHER SURVEY SITE. BUT OBLY 2 MEMBERS HERE. many have complained that they are gettign Universal message saying that Univox not accpeting new members now
    4, 5,6 ---- many more
  • Admin

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it.
  • selva
    thankf your revert. even now 2 surveys i attempted both said YOU AR NOT QUALIFIED and didnt give any DQ points. i had similar issue in the beginning of last month too. i will not bother if No DQ is 10% but it cant BE 70- 80%.

DEFINITLEY THERE IS SOME BUG.

I was under the impression that may surveys here we recieve are based on our profiles that we had filled answering 100+ Questions.

in such a case 70- 80 % surveys should not say as SORRY NOT QUALIFIED.

If my percetion is wrong than there is no point in filling the profile questionnaire .
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we can not do anything in disqualification it totally depends on the survey requirements and the team will connect with you shortly. Thanks
  • Andrew Cowper
    I live in the UK and I was able to call the toll free number on Skype last year on +1 8663447832 to talk to Univox support about a redemption delay problem and it didn't cost me anything.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we have a toll-free number. Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.