• Andrew Cowper
    I don't know if I'm alone on this but I'm not interested in doing Univox surveys on a mobile phone or a tablet.

Why can't Univox add a feature so that any mobile phone only surveys or tablet surveys are not shown in the survey list.

It's getting very hard for me to see what surveys that I can do on my desktop PC that are available to me.
  • godseeconomy
    I would potentially make a lot of mistakes with my arthritic fingers and dim vision!:gasp:
  • selva
    Univox app has lots of bugs and they are not attemting ot solve them. but still forcing members to use thier app..
    one of my referral joined thru their app.
    1. but still profile surveys are not shwing up and 2 dollars not credited.
    2. it is still showing in my friends list as PENDING but the meber has already joined and accessing univox
    3. Irony here is the member joined thru univox app but unable to login thru the app and has to use only the website for doing surveys.

4. DQ points are erratically given and mostly not getting DQ points.

admin is yet to resolve the above issues raised few days back

my request to Univox is take the app out temporarily and re introduce once iit is totally out of bucks
  • Carol hughes
    I prefer to use my Tablet or desktop. Seems like way to many problems with the app
  • Carol hughes

I'm with you on that one to small for my eyes
  • godseeconomy
    Univox doesn't force you to use the app surely????
  • selva
    in a way it does. you get engagement points only when surveys attempted /done thru app
  • Andrew Cowper
    The main problem I have at the moment is I've got no way to filter out the mobile only surveys from the list of available surveys. I would prefer to have an option to filter these out as I have no interest in doing them on my smartphone or to even install the Univox app on my phone either.
  • cjsenour
    I have the same complaint. I don't own a smartphone. I wish stores, online, etc. would recognize that everyone doe not own smartphones. I feel left out! (And no, I won't get one just to take surveys. I can't hear on a mobile phone.)
  • Carol hughes

I have a smartphone but I am not doing surveys on it and I'm not going to and from what I read on here there seems to be a lot of problems I don't need that headache.
  • Kevin H
    I have a smartphone but have no interest in doing surveys on it, it would be way too small.

I've downloaded the app to my iPad but still can't login although I reported it over 2 weeks ago.

I'm more than happy to keep using the website BUT why should we get less engagement points, app users get 100 just for logging in, more for survey attempts and this could lead to a Wall of Fame prize.
  • NatalieM
    Majority of my surveys are compatible with any device. Every so often i will get a survey that is NOT compatible with a mobile.

The point system should be fair to all users no matter what device they are using.
    The 100 points for logging into a mobile is just a gimmick. Yes it goes on your daily total but that 100 is not transferred onto the monthly total.

What i have been asking Univox repeatedly is how can the top people ,same people every day be getting such high scores.How many surveys are they getting? How can they get 80 points in an hour. How can an hour after reset have 230 points.
    But for some reason Univox does not want to answer. Reply our supervisor can call you to discuss.

So i have come to a conclusion that these top people are employees of Univox and the Wall of Fame is a hoax.
  • Kevin H

If prizes (points) are to be awarded there needs to be transparency and a level playing field.

Univox MUST be able to demonstrate how people can achieve those scores.

Come on Univox we're not asking for more, we're just asking for a fair outcome for everyone.
  • Mele McCabe
    I am beginning to come around to Natalie's point of view. I've been tracking the monthly wall. How can someone get over two thousand more monthly points in shorter month by three days. A daily average of over 350 points per day...Some clarification would be welcome
  • Kevin H

How do you see your own monthly score if you are not on the WoF ?
  • NatalieM

They should have somewhere on your dashboard to see that. They give us all these other irrelevant features and not ones that make the most sense.
  • NatalieM

Impossible !! 2000 extra points from last months total and shorter month............Questions there.
  • Kevin H

I can't get my head around the points I watch mine when I complete or make lots of attempts but it never makes sense.
    I'd like to see the breakdown of 6700 points, most I've done in a month is about 650 I think lol
  • Carol hughes
    I stopped caring about the wall a long time ago as long as I can complete some surveys,I get dq points,I cash out regularly I am good with that.
    I may check it once a day to see who's on top but always the same 5 people I do feel like we are being penalized because we don't have a Smartphone or choose not to install the app.
  • Kevin H

I did choose to install the app, on iPad, just never worked and still not resolved :)
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I have a smartfone and have no desire to attempt surveys on my device because I am solely responsible for paying all charges + don't want to tie up my cell phone for little benefit. WOF means absolutely nothing to me because the same people are the top earners month after month...Why bother???
  • Kevin H

The reason I bother is more a matter of principle, if there is a prize to be won it should be fair for everyone.

If the prize is just 100 points that's probably 2 completed surveys, when the statistics used to be available I was at 1.86% completion rate. For argument sake call it 2%.

That means to get those 2 completed surveys I will have attempted 100, that would be 2-3 days.

Now, I know I'm never likely to top the list but it should be a level playing field
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.