• tonsingskim
    how are you making 145 engagement score? I am not able to make more than 20 also.
  • Syvynn
    Seems to be a glitch, or maybe they are aware of it, with the mobile app. Instead of it giving you 10 points for your first survey of the day on the app, it gives you 100 points.
  • mikeee
    I think they want you to install the mobil app on your phone, so not a glitch but an enticement.
    But it makes me wonder what the app does then,.
  • guimaraes
    sera eu quero saber como instalar
  • cjsenour
    I take exception to companies giving extra perks (points) to people with smart phones. I am hearing impaired and cannot hear on a mobile phone. Therefore I don't have one. I am not going to the expense of buying something I can't use just to get a few extra points.
  • Vanditha
    New feature called daily surveys. . But no surveys there yet excet notification. .ixft7frc36z6bd3c.png
  • Syvynn
    You don't have to have it on a cell phone (smart phone) the app can be downloaded on a tablet or even a chrome-type notebook.
  • NatalieM
    For some reason the app i can not install. Says not available in your country. So how could this be fair to all users
  • Michele
    I was wondering how people can get such a high engagement score too. They must get a lot of qualified surveys to do! I was lucky to get 1 today. Still rank only 21
  • Michele
    Just checked again and I am now rank 19 engagement score 7
  • godseeconomy
    At one time, I was ranked 54, engagement was 58. It varies, up or down, through time.
  • Vanditha
    And today, 1st day of the month,., how could be this possible. . It should be rectified ASAP.. engagement score varied to daily and monthly, it should be same..ty9uh6yv8kbpdsj9.png
    rj2tmscrxa0gnda6.png
    ty9uh6yv8kbpdsj9.png
    rj2tmscrxa0gnda6.png
  • Kingalfred
    i also am baffled.,.,. i worked it out as something like 7 hours+ of screentime needed (from one device) to open 900 surveys to accumulate the 450 W A F points ....
    the answer multiple devices,,, sit click one device as thats loading and processing click another device and another, let them all process and DQ at once, if you get into a survey, as you're completing it, continue to click away on other devices getting DQ points, the 7 hours then becomes a third of that, but if you still put in 7 hours it then becomes equivalent to 21, i myself think, if you sign in to one device then try sign in to another, you should automatically be signed out of the previous
    Uni' dont mind, the more it's users make the more they make....
  • Carol hughes

I give up trying to understand that nonsense
  • mikeee
    it's magic
  • Vanditha
    Hey its making our hardwork and time effortless.. this should be rectified. .why and how they are miss matching. .totally confused
  • Vanditha
    @Admin please check this.. how could you are giving points blindly.. monthly leader board is not at all matching with daily leaders board.. and some of them are getting daily 100 engagement score who are not even in the monthly leader board.. kindly look into this matter..
    bqk7evdnjqnzae5s.png
    mnqjgd8nc9gb7fkr.png
    xgiqvpn09eaqyj2g.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.