• Syvynn
    @Admin

For the Engagement Score it states that you get 10 points for Redemption Approval:
    ysd6rtdw9on2s9uj.jpg

However, for my last 5-6 redemptions, I have NOT received the 10 points added to my Engagement Score. Including the latest redemption that was approved and sent to me today, but yet my score does not reflect the points.
    x9d67v7qdhewfgxi.jpg

Do you not give score points for redemptions any longer or is this a glitch as well?
  • Carol hughes

I don't think I have ever received the 10 points for redemption approval I also received a redemption today I did message them one time about it but never got a reply back
  • Charlene Bovert
    There isn't any where to even check if you did get the Redemption points that I know of. So that being said I don't know if I have ever received the points either.
  • Syvynn
    I received points for the first 3-4 redemptions when the new scoring started, haven't since those 3-4.

You can check. The second image is my score breakdown. I've already posted this elsewhere on the forum, but to see the breakdown of your score you go to Wall of Fame. At the top where it says your Rank - Avatar image - Engagement Score...If you click on the little circled letter-I image by engagement score, it opens up a new window with your score breakdown.
  • Charlene Bovert
    Thanks! Just checked and I have 0.
  • Mele McCabe
    I have received the 10 engagement points only sporadically. I asked Admin and they said the score is added when the redemption is paid. However, it has been inconsistent for me.
  • Donna
    For me, receiving the redemption points has gone from being inconsistent to not at all.
  • Syvynn
    You're welcome.

I would go for inconsistent as opposed to none at all!

I asked Admin and they said the score is added when the redemption is paid. However, it has been inconsistent for me.Mele McCabe

Well if that was the truth, it would be there for me.
    Shows I got the redemption today.
    d0ea5tvbxgeprsz7.jpg
    Shows today there is no points for redemption and it's been hours since the redemption was approved.
    4y86ux2bnrr0omad.jpg
  • Carol hughes

Not able to check mine does not seem to work on my tablet but I'm sure I didn't receive it
  • Syvynn
    My redemption WAS NOT canceled. I received the Amazon gift code already and applied it to my Amazon account. So you're not making any sense.
  • Syvynn
    y3ed283k40943wej.jpg
    This was requested on the 21st and PAID on the 23rd.
    I didn't say I didn't get my redemption.... I SAID I didn't get the 10 points in the engagement score for the Wall of Fame. Nor have I gotten the points it SAYS you're supposed to get, for the last 5 or so redemptions.
  • Admin
    @syvynn we have reported this issue to the concern team for further investigation please allow us some time.
  • Syvynn
    Just to clarify to everyone that might think my last two posts were odd. Admin had originally posted that there was a technical glitch that caused my redemption to be canceled, to redeem again. Thus, I posted the last two messages.

But since they decided to delete their own message, it makes mine look out of context.
  • Admin
    We have received some issues regarding redemption also that is the reason we posted the post regarding the same however your issue is different and we have already reported to this higher authority once we receive resolution we will update you.
  • Syvynn
    Thank you.
  • Sonu Agal
    luding the lSyvynn

@admin

The same I also faced recently while I redeem my points
  • Syvynn
    Got my 10 points engagement score increase for my cash out this time!! Thank you, hopefully, that will be the case for all future cash outs as well!! :D
  • Donna
    Yay! Hope it stays that way!
  • Zoya Shaikh
    I have not received either.
  • Donna
    @Admin Hi Admin! Wanted to say thank you for the many SPEEDY, same day redemption payouts! I don't mean to complain, but I did not get the 10 points added to my engagement score for a redemption approval. Not fair if some members get the points and some don't. Needs to be applied consistently to everyone!
  • Admin
    We request you to please drop an email with all the required details to the redemption team for further investigation. Thanks!
  • Syvynn
    I'm jealous you get Same Day redemptions. It's always 2-3 days for me, no matter when I cash out. But my last two redemptions did award me the points for the wall of fame. However, I'm going to give up trying to get to the top of that. I've had one good try this month, the other day, where I completed 10 surveys and was over 100 points and still couldn't burst the #1 bubble again.
  • mikeee
    2-3 DAYS for my cash outs too of late.
    Never ever close to the top of the contest... lol
    I have to settle for plaudets..
  • Donna
    I always cash out for PayPal. Maybe that has to do with it for some reason.
  • Donna
    Holy cow! 10 surveys!!! Think the most I've ever completed is 6 or 7 in a day.
  • Donna
    That's strange! Wonder why.
  • Syvynn
    Yep, 10.. it was a great day, Love that it makes cashout closer, but I was really hoping for a #1 finish that day. I think I needed 50 more points that day to even contend with first.

Plaudits are the unsung heroes of Univox life.
  • mikeee
    that's very cool...
  • Carol hughes

10 surveys completed in a day is really great Syvynn
    I also have received my redemption the same day happened twice ,last week it was 1 day ,usually 2 days although a couple times had to ask where is it.
    When the Wall Of Fame started I made it to the top 20 sometimes not anymore never did receive any engagement points and it really doesn't bother me because it's not going to get me any closer on the board seems like the same ones always do better then me and that's okay also.
    As long as I can complete some surveys,get dq points,can cash out regularly I will keep chugging along.
  • godseeconomy
    I have NEVER received redemption score. I redeemed a week or 2 ago. A few days ago, paypal sent me email to say I've got payment from univox.
  • Syvynn
    Never received any points at all on the Engagement Score?

That's the way I feel 80% of the time too, just chugging along.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.