• Donna
    Is anyone else's dashboard filled with these surveys that all have an "Error on entry..." message?
  • sharonh
    I tried one and received the same message. I have 11 more 21 LOI 85 points
  • Kingalfred
    my bogey surveys are 11loi 50pts .,. they dont go anywhere, lead only to a page saying no surveys at this time. then dont redirect...pain
  • Carol hughes

I have had my share of them on a few of them I was able to hit the back button and it would go back to Univox and give me a penny
  • mikeee
    yup. lots of broken 85 pt in 21 mins... make them go away!!!!
  • Donna
    Away 85 point, 21 minute surveys! Be gone!
  • mikeee
    so sad. they are still there. but it was worth a plaudet for trying!
  • Andrew Cowper
    I had about 16 surveys in my list today. Nearly everyone single one of them came up with a "sorry there are no surveys for you" message. Looking at the webpage they were all ones for "Toluna". There was no redirect back to Univox either.

Extremely frustrating. What's the point of having these pop up in my survey list if when you click the link you get a "no surveys available message" ?
  • JMac
    Exactly Andrew. One of the reasons I ixnayed my account was due to something similar to this. I would click on the survey, then it asked me some stupid questions over and over again, oh you don't qualify, let's try this one for 25 minutes (maybe paying a half a dollar) and so on. Just not a great use of my time.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.