• Kingalfred
    ..... Few points extra to be earned if you have a good day/month ..... 37vmlextzyixdzxy.png
  • Carol hughes

I saw that also and noticed on my dashboard I now have an ID number
  • cjsenour
    Yesterday my Engagement Score was 80. Today it is 0. My rank is also 0. I just made Ambassador. This makes no sense!
  • sharonh
    have a feeling I will never be on it!
  • Carol hughes

You won't be seeing my name either not that I'm not trying
  • mikeee
    they redid a bunch of stuff. do over on engagement.
  • Donna
    So, it looks like now being active here in the forum counts for nothing, where before it did? At least they said it did.
  • Carol hughes

What did it count for?
  • mikeee
    Are you doing to disappear again? :D
  • Kingalfred
    Donna
    Carol hughes

I think they just counted it as , You/We were taking an interest in the behind the scenes workings of a survey site.,. forming our own community .,. lots of regulars and now since the chat went down some new faces.. not just ... "Show Me The Money"
  • Kingalfred
    ... well.. daily earnings less than a dollar, no completes, 20-30 attempts
    most likely 300 users with the same score
    and the rest never logged in ...

wvfsmeqbkkwtxlor.png
  • sharonh
    I have 0....you finished above me.
  • Kingalfred
    ... Not a single invite all day Sharonh?
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    This site keeps changing--not for the better! They would like you to believe these changes are exciting and you can get a better survey experience here. Just not true...the site is cluttered and offers nothing to improve the survey experience OR to earn more.
  • Carol hughes

I am not sure what to think I really don't qualify for many surveys but I do seem to be getting quite a few dq points which do add up.
  • Donna
    It counted as participation on the site in general which supposedly helped one move up in the levels.
  • Donna
    No, I'll try not to disappear! I miss everyone here too much!
  • mikeee
    My score is 5. I completed a survey yesterday.
  • Kingalfred
    Mikeee ... mines stayed as is .. not changed since yesterday night..
    maybe it's already glitched.. or takes the weekend off
  • Carol hughes
    Rank 26
    Engagement Score 14
    No change since yesterday
  • Donna
    This is a deal where the same people (the ones who complete the most surveys) are going to win all the time. I wish they would figure out something so that all users of the site (including those who attempt many surveys, but complete few, through no fault of our own - maybe we're boring, or, gasp, 50+ years old) would have half a chance of winning something.
  • Carol hughes
    I complete very few surveys if I'm lucky one a week there might have been a few times where I completed 2 but not very often I do try for most of the surveys on my dashboard which can sometimes be very time consuming but when I've had enough I go to my other sites.
  • sharonh
    I had invites...and I am sure I tried at least 10 surveys and screenout, but received 0 points
  • Kingalfred
    Sharonh
    could be teething troubles, see what next week brings,
    dare say i'll be number one on the list any time soon
    i did notice a while back they put a 10 survey per day limit in force
    so if you accomplish that you're in with a shout...
    i seem to be wracking up more points since they changed the DQ system
    most ive completed is 7 in 24 hours ... then i can go a week with no luck..
    how many sites are you a member of?
  • Bob Dack
    I don't have to worry the way the Sample cube
    bounces me out all time I will never get there?
  • Mele McCabe
    How often do they update? My scores and ranking have been the same for several days...
  • Kingalfred
    Mele MaCabe
    probably Monday, unless its run into trouble already, mine hasn't changed since Friday night..
  • sharonh
    currently 9 although one i haven't tried any surveys in two weeks because the three weeks before I quit, I hadn't completed any of the ones I tried.
  • Carol hughes
    I have no rank or engagement score on my dashboard this morning
  • Kingalfred
    Carol Hughes
    it's reset every day , once you start it will accumulate your daily success..

currently for being D'Q'd 7 of 8 times i am 19th , which doesn't even make the top 100 ranking board as there are multiple 5 6 7 pointers taking up the last 50 spots.. leader is on 40 ..
    you get 20 points per refferal even 10 for cashing out..
  • Carol hughes

I DQ from the 10 surveys on dashboard still nothing on dashboard
  • Syvynn
    It says on the Wall of Fame now...

3s5sw8w966p55s9p.png

So check 15 minutes from now and see?
  • Donna
    Why the heck can't they just daily pool those who attempt - I don't know, maybe 10 surveys, regardless of completes, because that is beyond anyone's control - and do a drawing from those people???!!!
  • Donna
    Whoo!, Oh my gosh, whoo! My engagement score is 2 and my rank is 24! It moved! I'm like the scum at the bottom of the barrel, but it moved! Any change in yours, @Carol hughes?
  • Carol hughes
    [reply="Syvynn;58122
    Just checked again it did show up not good
  • Carol hughes

Did you copy from me (lol)
    That's what mine is so embarrassed I try for all the surveys on my dashboard I can't help it that they won't let me in.
  • Donna
    Don't be embarrassed! Isn't it funny, though, how their wonderful changes make a lot of us feel like s**t???!!! ;)
    How many surveys do you think you attempt daily? I just finished attempting 10 of them. It seems like there is a never ending supply of those 15 minute/70 point surveys - which I actually completed one of last week!
  • Donna
    Sure hope it doesn't drop after 15 minutes of non-activity!
  • Carol hughes

I also tried for 10 I can only do the surveys that you can use a Tablet on because that's all I have to work with. Today doesn't seem like very many for me but there are days that every time I check there will be 10-14 surveys on there so I am just estimating that I could possibly get 50-100 surveys dailly
  • Carol hughes
    I don't know if it's because it's Monday I have had very few surveys today compared to what I normally get.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - It just might be the new change.
  • Carol hughes

If Thats the case not liking it today is no better for me
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Not a whole lot here either today
  • Kingalfred
    .... i only ever get blocks of 4 or 5 .. a few times a day.. never pages n pages full..
    once around Christmas i got 36 ... people must've been having their dinners or something...maybe the day off for some unknown reason...
  • Carol hughes

I was getting a whole lot more before this newest change even though I didn't qualify for many I was getting a lot of points for dq I would sometimes get 50-70 surveys a day I just now got to 10 to get a score on the dashboard
  • J Zerbs
    Haven't used the site for a while so didn't even know about the wall of fame. It doesn't show it or mention anything about it on the univox app. First noticed Friday night when I won and 200 points were added to my account. Those who don't use the app and/or complete many surveys will have a difficult time collecting points. IMO they should give .5 points per survey attempt whether it's attempted from the app or the site, or at least some pts per attempt from non app attempts.

Though it could be better overall I like the Wall of Fame contest (or whatever you want to call it)
  • godseeconomy
    Wow, I would be so blessed to get 5 surveys per day. My survey invites are so sporadic.
  • Carol hughes
    I know it's the weekend but haven't even had 10 surveys to make it on the board
  • mikeee
    I guess they want us to have the mobil app. I have a dumb phone... lol
  • Kingalfred
    ... i dont like the small screen survey taking..hard work with my sausage fingers..
  • Kingalfred
    the .5 per survey = 5 ranking points per 10 surveys... mobile...
    the 10 survey attempts = 2 rank points ... any other device ...

Hows that fair Admin, a survey attempt is a survey attempt
    no mobile app' .... no chance of daily/monthly wins .....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.