• Admin
    Happy Thanks Giving!
    Whom are you thankful for? Tag them and let us know!
    We'll choose 5 winners!0of1stwybumbigph.png
  • Syvynn
    I am thankful for a beautiful (inside and out) family!
  • charsocal
    - I'm so very thankful that my son is sleeping in his bed right now and wasn't in a car accident that took place a couple of weeks ago which took the life of one of his best friends. I'm also grateful that he had such a wonderful friend who will be always be remembered for his kindness, his sense of humor and just a kid that any parent would want their child to be friends with. RIP JP.
    Admin, please don't enter me in this contest as I don't want to win I just want to give my thanks my son was spared and we had the honor to know his friend.
  • frances turkel
    I'm thank ful that I'm healthy and I have a wonderful family
  • Krystyna
    What I'm thankful for is that despite going thru so many obstacles in the last few years ,I'm still around and I'm thankful for that for all the support I'm getting from family and friends on continue basis.Good family and friends just rock!
  • Bobby Drye
    im thankful for my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ! He saved my soul and has blessed me so much more than i can say in just mere words. and who else but my mama. its been 12 years since she went on to be with the LORD. i miss her so much. she went thru hell on this earth for my sibs and me. i thank you mama and I LOVE YOU!!!.ill see you again one day. (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)
  • Charles
    Thankful for health, food and loving friend
    and family
  • Carol hughes
    I am Thankful for having my mother for 95 years I lost her 9 months ago on Feb 23 it was hard having the first holiday without her and did think of her a lot but having my grandkids around did help the sadness
  • luckyone
    I am very thankful for my health. I never want to take that for granted
  • Nancy Arora
    This time I am thankful to myself (Nancy Arora) ; nothing can ever be as empowering and fulfilling as being unconditionally in love with yourself. Giving thanks to ourselves and nurturing who we are gives us an opportunity to honor ourselves while reflecting on the personal growths that we have made. I am thankful for my imperfections; for my awareness; for being so curious about who I am and why I do the things that I do; for striving to be a better person for myself, for others, for friends specially for my best friend ie, my mother, and for this environment; for my strength and perseverance; for my growth and for standing in my truth; for recognizing my worth; for the challenges that helped shape and mold me into who I am becoming; for seeing myself through others so that I can become aware of the things that I need to work on; for learning to accept myself as I am; for strong enough now to use my voice to help myself and others; for able to say no when I want to say no and yes when I want to say yes; for learning to accept my flaws; And I will promise myself that I will continuously work on becoming a better person for myself and for my near and dear ones.
  • J Zerbs
    I'm thankful for @Univoxcommunity I can take interesting or fun (sometimes) surveys and get rewarded for it.
  • Admin
    Thanks to everyone for participating. Congratulations to all the winners!
    3ti6lb9q5jy3xbml.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.