• Admin
    Hello everyone! We have upgraded the Univox community website, Please check it out and share the feedback!
  • J Zerbs
    Has the point system changed? I noticed the amount of points I have is different.

When it comes to the site I liked the old version better. Every survey I have clicked on I don't meet the demographics or it disappears after I click on it so no 5 points for any of them.
  • Catwoman
    ..I'm not liking it so far, nothing seems right like my quality score after all these years jumps from 90% to 70% due to an upgrade?, and all my survey and pts info is gone that I had written on my clipboard on the dashboard that I am owed, so no double checking there, and my total number of surveys completed dropped from 396 to 356, but I know there probably still glitches to work out..as said, I liked the old version better. Every survey I have clicked on I don't meet the demographics so no 5 points for any of them, except 1, then when I clicked on submit to get points, the 5 pts were never added, that I mentioned in the rumble talk and Admin said to email support, which I said its not worth emailing about the 5pts anymore, thanks anyway-we shouldn't have to email support about the DQ pts not given so often anyway I think and I was gonna cash out last night but due to maintenance was unable and now see Admin saying redemptions will be on hold or something like that til things get worked out, so that's disappointing, just my opinion
  • Catwoman
    ..and now I see the site says, We’ll be back soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. We’ll be back online shortly!

— The Team

:(
  • Carol hughes
    As of this morning I was still unable to log in. very frustrating
  • Paulgro
    The site is working now but all the complaints haven't been corrected. Everything said so far is what I also say. I went to check my points and it said could be 24 hours before I could see them. I did cash out a week ago and now I'm glad I did.
  • Sally Lycke
    What happened to the Dashboard? Where do I find the surveys that used to show up? How do I check my account to know how close I am to getting a reward?
  • Admin
    Hello! Please check out this video in order to understand it better. Thanks!
  • Admin
    We are undergoing a complete overhaul of the application to make it better than ever for our users.

Some enhancements to the platform include:
    1) A clean, more user-friendly interface
    2) Increased options for 24/7 support.
    This update should be done within the next
    24 hours, we will update you if there is a
    change in the schedule. Again, we apologize,
    but we promise it will be worth the wait!
  • Catwoman
    ..so far, not eligible for DQ points for every survey attempt as usual..not really any better to me so far :(
  • Admin
    Hello everyone! The first part of the upgrade was to improve the UI. In the coming weeks, we will improve the rewards for unsuccessful surveys attempts amongst other features. Stay tuned, and please continue to provide feedback. We are listening!"
  • Chris1955
    Why is my account still in the negitive
  • Dale Powers
    After the upgrade my quality score went from a 90% to a 70%. That's messed up.
  • Admin
    Hello everyone! we have upgraded our website to a new version, please do not worry if you see your points decreasing in number or any other unusual change. Our team is working on it and it will all be sorted out within 24-48 working hours.
    We request the users that are facing this issue, please mail our support team at along with the username.
  • Niqui
    Definitely don't like the upgrade. MY engagement score was randomly downgraded from 90 to 70, the ranking of users daily and overall disappeared, one of the best features, and still nothing much seems to work right. It doesn't look any better, so no progress.
  • Chris1955
    It will be worth it, famous last words
  • Carol hughes

When I see it I will believe it
  • Paulgro
    You can now enter the forum from the opening page so that's fixed.
  • Carol hughes

That's one improvement for the better
  • Julia Baker
    When will our points be validated, so we can cash out?
  • Paulgro
    The place to ask is at "Rumble Talk" at the bottom of your dashboard.
  • J Zerbs
    it seems worse than ever as far as getting surveys you're eligible for (getting the 5 pts). Before I'd usually be able to get into the survey and get the 5 points or complete the survey anywhere from 1/3-1/2 of surveys attempted on most days. Now it seems like 95+% of surveys eliminate me during the sample cube questions.
  • Carol hughes

I'm also getting very few DQ points did better before the update
  • Catwoman
    ..I haven't gotten any DQ points on any of the surveys I've attempted today at different times of the day, nor qualified for any surveys and I am making sure I am rating all the surveys a 1 star stating they are not eligible for the DQ pts even in my comments..this is so sad..and I can't even cash out since the upgrade that I was ready to do on Sunday evening cause of the upgrade taking place we didn't know about(they could of warned us I feel) and it says it's still migrating my points taking up to the next 48 hrs something like that, but keep taking surveys, but I'm not even earning any points really for these couple days so my redeem is gonna be not much bigger then days ago and I'm just wasting all my time here anymore :(
  • Diane
    Your new site sucks. I had 78 surveys yesterday, went through all of them, and made a total of 5 points. Keep that up and no one will still be a member. Fix it or you'll lose me, too. You had a nice site finally--why didn't you leave it alone?
  • Paulgro
    I had over 90 yesterday and another 33 when I came back today. Didn't qualify for any and maybe made 25 cents. I don't bother rating any and that rating when you get dumped before starting is a royal pain. Make you have to click more so you can get dumped by another survey.
  • Carol hughes
    This is taking way to much time and getting little in return
  • Admin
    Hello everyone! we have upgraded our website to a new version, please do not worry if you see your points decreasing in number or any other unusual change. Our team is working on it and it will all be sorted out within 24-48 working hours.
    We request the users that are facing this issue, please mail our support team at along with the username.
  • Carol hughes
    I am on a roll I completed 1 survey for 58 points had one 5 point DQ I made 63 points and it only took 2 hours
  • rwalko
    I do like the new survey format; however, after each survey that you never get into, you as us to rate and comment on the survey. How can one comment on something you did not even see - let alone DO!
  • Chris1955
    People really need to stop saying how wonderful this site is, it used to be but lately it SUCKS donkey turds
  • charsocal
    Got all my points back !
  • Bobby Drye
    its really amazing how many say its great. it is nowhere good as it used to be at all. not even near.
  • Bobby Drye
    congrats my friend. i hope everyone get theirs back too
  • Bobby Drye
    tried around 100+ . only 10 dq pts. useless!
  • Syvynn
    I got the missing points balance back as well, but not the completed survey totals, 500 badge, increase back to my old quality score, etc.
  • Bobby Drye
    thats putting it very mildly. lol!
  • Krystyna
    Good job ,63 cents for 2 hours work!Ha
  • Carol hughes
    I had a minus on my points this morning first time since the update but there back now
  • Carol hughes

When I finally finished making that bankroll I was to tired to check my othe survey sites
  • Krystyna
    I don't blame you for being tired.My points are back too except they shortened me,I let Admin know.
  • Donna
    @Admin Hi Admin! My points are back also! Thank you! I don't meant to complain, but is there any chance that we will get our missing badges, and surveys completed back? The missing points \were the most important thing, but the badges and surveys completed are important to some of us, as they represent work that we have done and goals that we have met. My Gold Digger badge is missing and my 200 Club badge is gone because my completed surveys dropped from 200+ to 188.
  • Krystyna
    My gold digger badge is gone too.
  • godseeconomy
    Got my points reinstated. Good to see the forum button back too. Thanks, Admin.
  • Carol hughes
    Not a very good survey day for me
  • J Zerbs
    Once again they "upgrade" the site and it ends up worse than it was.
  • David J Lachance
    I am honestly not certain how things function on your new site but I do know that there were no improvements that resulted from your numerous changes . As was the case before , nothing seems to work properly on your new and improved site and the one thing thats very upsetting is the claiming of rewards .I have been a member for a few years now and one of the few things that was not an issue was claiming a rewards , whether it be PayPay , Amazon etc ....and due to my status I was always able to request a PayPal reward at 1500 points . Well, that appears to have changed ...for the worse ...again .Why do you always seem to take 2 steps backwards for every step forward . Is it impossible to actually improve anything on your site that is not to the detriment of things that actually worked !!!!
    As you can tell I am angry and fed up with the way things are changed here and to top it off , I have written several times in addition to calling that Customer Help # ( 3 times over 4 days ) and guess what ...no one has called back ! Why am I not surprised ?
    Could someone , anyone who cares from Univox please fix this ...I am fed up...David
  • sharonh
    please remove some of the pinned discussions or just remove the pins. Almost whole first page is pinned.
  • Paulgro
    Everyone is clicking on "All Discussions". You don't get all those pinned topics that way.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.