• Carol hughes
    I can't believe I spent close to an hour on a survey and it was only 55 cents
  • Carol hughes

At least it was a weekend and didn't have to many other surveys to do
  • Kingalfred
    ....Same .,. i only take the lower ones if i'm close to cash out or there's nothing going on.,.
    try reach my daily monetary quota i set myself then i'm done unless i check an email and get an incentive too good to turn down.,.depends on the mood.,. some days you fly through them undetered .,. some days my device is lucky to survive a high impact with the nearest wall .,. infuriating circumstances sometimes occur.,., when i reach it.,. job done.,.log off n off off .,.,. not even pretty pictures and puppies can lighten the mood .,.,.
  • Carol hughes

Most of the time I'm not even paying attention as to how much the survey is worth or how long it is because if nothing else dq me and give me the 5points if nothing else those do add up
  • charsocal
    - Yea, that was bad for all that time and the low points, but it could have been worse like getting disqualified for all that time you spent, been there done that. My lesson learned was to always look at the LOI and the points and you can decide if you want to take it as it's not mandatory to take any survey you don't want to take.
  • Paulgro
    Always check the time and then decide if the payment is worth taking the chance of a dq later in the survey. I use a 20 minute time limit and no more.
  • Carol hughes

I would have to say that most of the time I DQ within the first 5 minutes
  • Krystyna
    I always check the length and payout and don't like when the initial time they tell you is lets say 10 minutes,then you go to the actual survey and ooops,time change from 10 to 20-25 minutes.
  • Krystyna
    that 5 minutes is 5 minutes too long,they should know after those first few questions if one qualifies or not.
  • frances turkel
    I just attempted two survey's and didn't get any dq pts for any of them.
  • Krystyna
    Same here,take the lowest paying surveys at the end if there is nothing else around.
  • godseeconomy
    i hate these too. Most dishonest I feel. And they want honest and considered answers from us. They should set an example about integrity!
  • Carol hughes
    I am finding that most of the surveys are longer then they state
  • Krystyna
    Yes,that's not right.
  • Syvynn
    I never take the LOI as the actual time it will take me to complete the survey, I instead treat LOI as DBDUTTOTWDY = Don't Be Done Under This Time Or They Will Disqualify You!

:D
  • Carol hughes

That's for sure I was kicked off a panel a few years ago because Of that I was always honest with my answers but they didn't care. According to them I rushed through them.
  • Syvynn
    I had one here, a few days ago, that only asked me two questions (basic demographics) and then it said I had rushed. It happens, it's not always the survey taker's fault. Sometimes it's their algorithms.
  • Carol hughes
    I can't seem to get anything today I think I made 5 points
  • frances turkel
    I couldn't get on for two hrs whats going on.....????
  • Catwoman
    ..I had lots of surveys to try but almost every one was not eligible for the DQ pts :(
  • mikeee
    you have to watch the value of the survey when you start it. I sure will close a tab if it seems to go too long for the value offered.
  • Bobby Drye
    mitzi got bombed on another one yesterday. went thru the whole survey, pegged right at the 100% mark. probably was on the last question, if not the last one and KA-BOOM!!! told her she was dq'd. she emailed support, but you know where thats going.:-} felt bad for her. they have been doing this to her now for a good while. completing surveys and not getting credited.
  • Bobby Drye
    on time thingy. i did one the other day. was supposed to be a 75/5 survey. ended up being a 40 minute survey. emailed support about why they throw us out if we finish one a couple minutes early and asked them why its different when its the other way around. and of course they had nothing to say about it. there support is the dumps. if they want to learn something, they need to take a cue from 1OP. ive had several surveys like this and they would double my points for me and apologize. take the cue support!
  • Carol hughes
    I need 70 more points to be able to cash out and just creeping to get it that is really sad when I'm hoping to get some more 5 points dq
  • sharonh
    I never try the 75 in 5 minutes unless I have NO surveys on ANY of the sites where I take surveys. Another site I use has similar surveys for 55 pts and call them "funnel" surveys. I don't take those either.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.