• Admin
    We would like to inform you that We have made some changes regarding Disqualification points, Disqualification points will be only credited if the status is one of the below:
    1 SC drop out.
    2 Client Over Quota
    3 Client Terminate.

If the Status is on of the below disqualification points will not be credited:
    1 Client Security Terminate
    2 SC Security Terminate
    3 SC Terminate
    4 SC Over quota
    5 Drop out/ Redirection.
  • Bobby Drye
    its a bunch of you know what and you know it. thats why i pretty much have quit doing the surveys on this panel. the only reason im on here is because i love the people on the community. ill continue to visit the community, but you can forget about the surveys. yall have pretty near hit the bottom in my book. your panel was one of the best around. id brag on yall all the time. not any more. ill certainly not refer anyone to this panel any more and put them thru this horror of a mess. i never thought id have so much bad to say about this panel, but its the pits now. your panel has become a run of the mill type panel now. i really wish you people would see what you're doing to yourselves. you cant have too many toes left after shooting yourself in the foot so many times. i want you to get back to what i used to love.
  • frances turkel
    ="Admin; Nothing really new thanks anyway
  • Bob Dack

Bob Dack asks:
    So you guys just had a blog about letting us get our 5DQ point just fort trying out??? So when is this going to start as I just had four survey try-outs and only ended up getting 5points total after trying honestly as always to get into all four?
  • Bobby Drye
    its hard enough to get the dq pts and even when i enter the survey, answer a few questions and get dq'd like the rules say and then still dont get the 5 pts. something stinks!
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah it seems kind of random to me. It doesn't tell us why we're eliminated from a survey (the status as they say above) when we get disqualified so this list doesn't really help much.
  • Marvy
    I wholeheartedly agree with you both.

, it would be helpful to know under what conditions these statuses may happen. Else, this information is not too helpful. Also, I read somewhere that a panelist can be disqualified from a survey at the beginning, in the middle, or at the end of a survey. How is that a good practice? I can see being disqualified at the beginning, however, in the middle or at the end of a survey is just bad business and a poor policy.
  • charsocal
    - Just completed a survey in full Review Robin on credit reports and when it redirected it said I didn't qualify sooooo does that mean I should have received the 5 points or not. Geezzzzzzz
  • Marvy
    Exactly. These statuses don't make much sense; especially since you can be disqualified at any point during a survey (beginning, middle, or end). Therefore, that cancels out everything.
  • Krystyna
    I had 3 of those review robin surveys today and I run from them;didn't even bother.Btw,I wonder what SC drop out is?
  • charsocal
    - What's stranger than anything and I BET this is happening to everyone on this site is every now and then I can click on a survey and nothing happens at all, period ! And I will end up getting 5 points. I don't have a clue what a Sample Cube drop out is. Oh, I also got another RR survey just a few minutes ago and it was going to be the exact one I had already completed earlier, so I started it and after 2/3 questions it direct me back and I did get 5 for that one.
  • Krystyna
    Well,then go figure with that review robin;you complete survey-no points,kind of dq-5 points....
  • Carol hughes

I have done that survey many times although I really don't like it I'm glad I didn't get it today seems like a lot of people didn't get paid for it.
  • Donna
    Same thing happened to me. Same survey. AND the same thing happened to me three times today - started a survey, answered no questions at all and got 5 points. That's why I did not complain on the chat about not getting the DQ points for the Review Robin survey, although now that I think about it, I should have at least taken note of the survey number and warned others on the chat. Did you maybe post about it on the chat?
  • charsocal
    - The first RR survey I completed in full I wasn't going to say anything either cuz I thought what's the point I'll never get my points but then I saw Cat telling the Admin about the exact same survey so I did speak up but havn't heard anything back and won't. The survey number was 168848 I think, will double check.
    Just checked and it was this number. I don't complain often and the times I have, I have never won the battle, ever.
  • Enizete Lane
    Admin, you might next time clarify your terminology as to how it pertains towards participation??? no survey attempt taken should involve any time duration exceeding short prescreening of ones demographics for any survey nor involve long duration of any survey which your 3rd party source drags out the time to get kicked out of surveys, right?
  • Bobby Drye
    ive asked and asked support to give a detailed answer as to what every thing means, drop offs, etc. and post it to the community, but they keep beating around the bush. they keep giving me different answers every single time. its so a luck of the draw on when you get the 5 pts. like you said about the just clicking on it and you get the 5 pts. no rhyme or reason to it.
  • Bobby Drye
    on the round robin surveys, i reckon ive just a bit more luck of the draw on that as well. recently ive gotten 3 $10 paypal plus the survey pts. i feel fortunate from what i hear from most of yall.
  • charsocal
    - You may be exactly one of the lucky ones when it comes to the RR surveys plus the extra PayP payment. Anyways I see that you have tried to get answers and as far as I'm concerned the explanation above makes completely no sense to me. Maybe they should come up with a video explaining each and everyone of them as I betcha I and other members MAY be missing point's somewhere in that haystack of nonsense.
  • Carol hughes

I am really not getting the point system either I had 12 surveys on my dashboard 8 of them were the same survey the first time I tried it dq but got the 5 points the second time said demographic filled for my area no points the other 5 times mind you the same survey got nothing number 8 I was able to complete the survey and got 42 cents.
  • Bob Dack
    I betcha I and other members MAY be missing point's somewhere in that haystack of nonsense.charsocal

Yeah,I'd lay money on that?
  • charsocal
    Yeah,I'd lay money on that?
  • Mitzi drye
    id go for broke on that 1 too!
  • kaminikij
    lets face it. The good days are over
  • Carol hughes
    We are all struggling if I get 5 dq that give me 5 points I consider that a good day
    How sad
  • Mitzi drye
    this is my total for aug. 28th thru sept. 1st. 5 days. just pitiful!
    attempts-170
    ep(error pages)-2
    NA( the poofers). ones that go away after clicking on them-52!
    dq pts made-56. $2.80
    no dq pts-52
    completed-4. $4.28 total. had to feel fortunate to get those for sure.
    i know why the hubby doesnt want to mess with this junk anymore. hes has maybe tried to do just a few lately and thats it. he cant get anywhere. i like so many others are so frustrated. im happy that some are doing okay and i hope you continue to do so, but im getting closer to packing it in myself. 5 days of work and only $7.08 to show for it. and this is one of my best weeks lately! lol! not to mention all the time ive spent on these things. sigh!!!
  • Bob Dack
    Yeah why would I expect to qualify to get into a survey and not get any DQ points for try trying,I thought we were going to do something about this? All this is getting really old and confusing?
    I might and say might get into a survey the way that sample cube works once a month if I am lucky?
    That is the main reason some pof us count on those 5DQ point they don't seem to care about?
  • Bob Dack
    So just cause I got15 DQ points this for a possible 5 survey try-out I guss I shouldn't complain eh?!? ....Heck No I hate that sample cube!?! Maybe I'd do better if I changed my info and lied to it?...Why has no one ever done something about it?...It is so unfair?
  • J Zerbs
    could be worse, I completed 3 surveys today but only was credited for 1. This is why I haven't been using the site as much lately. I probably spent 50-60 minutes total on both surveys and should've received 293 points but I received 0. They both said thank you and that I had completed the survey but when I get directed back to univox no points.
  • Bob Dack
    "Respondent token is not available"=Your recent attempted survey is 181151=So what's the deal here I've had a dozen of these this month?
  • Bob Dack
    What a jip out of 11 survey try-out offered all I ended up with was 15 DQ points yes I said that right out of eleven!
  • Bob Dack

That was totally ridiculous four surveys to try-out for one went nowhere no reroute,no DQ points ,no survey the came the next three survey try-outs & no DQ points,no survey?
    I am now wondering if people there are even doing their job why am I even getting sent surveys I can not do or get credited for?
  • sascha
    I am in the same boat as J Zerbs. I am not receiving ANY credit for several surveys that I have completed. If Customer support responds, I either get promised points at the end of the month, a nonsensical canned response (which proves that they never even looked into the matter.), or the comment- "Client security Terminate", which is an outright lie. I do not know if the "client security terminate" is Univox's line of bs or the survey company's line of bs; all I know is, someone IS LYING.
  • Bob Dack
    Soooo that's a complete waste of time four survey try-outs that lead nowhere no reroute,No DQ points and no survey weighted on each one 5 minutes for it to go nowhere,so what's up with that???
  • Courtney
    I feel like I NEVER get the DQ points either way. I don't even get fair credits when I KNOW I've completed a survey in it's entirety so it doesn't surprise me I wouldn't get these points either. Seems like a constant excuse to not issue rightfully earned points.
  • Bob Dack
    Sooo today...there is Four Survey Try-outs four Bump-outs only 5 DQ points given,this is getting very tried and old?
  • Kingalfred
    ... i get probably a 50 50 chance with the 5pts
    i either get it .,.,. or i dont .,.,.
  • sascha
    It seems that today no disqualification points are being awarded and neither are points for completed surveys. Is Univox once again experiencing technical issues?
  • Bob Dack

I for one blame on the sample cube being used ....
    here today I had a four survey try-out got in none
    but did get a total of 5DQ points again???
  • Bobby Drye
    hate them too! even on other sites, its the same problem.
  • Bob Dack

Oh yeah,I totally agree!
    Makes you wonder how they got to where they are?
    I've even asked Admin if anyone is reviewing these guys?
    I rarely get into any surveys because of that sample cube thingie!!!
  • Bobby Drye
    usually when they appear, i just want to just x out of them, because i know its not going anywhere but wasting my time.
  • Bob Dack
    Back to the new normal four try-outs none gotten into 5DQ point total recieved???
    What a Jip!?!
  • frances turkel
    I get the sample cube but the page is blank is this happening to any one else.
  • frances turkel
    I had 14 survey's and I received 6 dq....and I finished one survey today HOORAY and the other day I finished a different survey! so in five days I completed two survey's for me this was a great accomplishment !
    Admin thank you for credit my account
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.