• Bobby Drye
    just curious friends, how many of you have just about quit doing the surveys besides me and a few others i know?
  • Syvynn
    I'm still doing the surveys and doing pretty good at it. I've completed 33 surveys for the month of August, so far. I'm doing better than ever. I even had one day, where I completed six back to back.
  • Paulgro
    I'm still doing them but maybe finish 1 a week if that.
  • charsocal
    - I havn't stopped, what's the point in doing so as it's not going to change anything. Just roll with the new flow.
  • Paulgro
    I was just answering Bobby's question.
  • Kingalfred
    .... place is swings and roundabouts.,. i completed 90 over 11 months .,. and 46 over the next 3 months .,.,my ranking is now 355 for the month 2100 overall .,.,. i guess i do more as people are no longer here competing in their 1000's i dont get lots of invites .,. never really have .,. probably 40 in a day s the most.,. but that was gruelling .,. like 2 hours doing 10 seconds to 10 mins and multiples inbetween to get no where and earn points to compare with one survey i couldve taken elsewhere in 15 minutes .,. i have like 16 sites .,. granted maybe 6 are very good the others waver .,. but with joining so many places theres always something to get your teeth into .,. ive stopped doing the lower paid ones .,. dont go near them .,. you get an invite 5loi 50pts .,. think why not .,. open it and it states 15 mins .,.,. i'm outer there .,.
    some sites i use are £50 cash outs .,. but trusted so dont mind waiting.,. others £30 £25 .,.
  • Carol hughes

I have complained on this forum some but all in all I could be doing a lot worse I joined in July was able to cash out in 2 weeks and of yesterday I can cash out again although I am trying to build it up some I have completed 33 surveys and I have been averaging 5-10 dq surveys a day that I get the 5points I am on this site multiple times a day to see if I have anything on my dashboard but never more then 5 minutes unless I qualify for a survey.
  • Bobby Drye
    i cashed out on aug. 28th and ive only have $4.42 since. you can see why im not too enthused with trying much anymore. oh well. all this mess is just giving me more time to concentrate on the panels i do make good on.
  • Paulgro
    Since May of 2016 I've completed 149 surveys. We all dq here and other places. If you do surveys for money then you're wasting your time any where. If you do them for fun or as a hobby then this is as good a place as any I feel.
  • frances turkel
    I think I had 15 survey's and I finished one and I was credited 42 pts but, I don't remember how may I recieved (dc) I know I had a few non pt for some...
  • godseeconomy
    I don't get many surveys nor do I qualify most of the time.
  • frances turkel
    Last week I forgot what day it was I finished a survey for 42 points out of 13 got cretit for 5
    today I had 13 dq all but only recieve 5 pts.. oh well
  • Donna Hovel
    I never seem to qualify from "sample cube" surveys, after a couple questions it states survey is not available or has all its respondants.Then why is it listed?
  • Bob Dack

I find it hard to quit something I am rarely ever let in on?If only?
  • godseeconomy
    I experience this 9 out of 10 times. Don't get 5 pts either. However, on 22/9/12 I qualified for 2 of them!! Cause for celebrations??????
  • Bobby Drye
    you got that right
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.