• J Zerbs
    How big was the bagworm? It's hard to tell in the picture. I'm the same way too if I find a bug or animal and I don't know what it is I'll look it up.
  • Donna
    It was probably an inch, maybe an inch and a half long
  • Syvynn
    Okay so technically I didn't take the photo, it was captured from our Trail Camera. I had to share it with you all, it was a pleasant surprise today when hubby brought the SD card home out of the camera from his local hunting land. I edited out all the location information that is stamped on the image:

urc23se88ujyru0h.png

Looks like she's a Diva Doe!! X-)
  • Paulgro
    Even smiled for the camera!!
  • Donna
    How beautiful!
  • Kingalfred
    hmm.,.,. nice picture of a deer on "hunting land" probably medium rare by now .,.
  • Syvynn
    hmm if you shoot the doe's then there are no bucks. This one is also the mother of triplets. Maybe that's what you do in your country but we have standards over here.
  • Kingalfred
    i'm a vegan.,.,. we slaughter green stuff n lentils .,.,.
  • Syvynn
    That's nice, I eat vegans.
  • Kingalfred
    so long as you slaughter me with "Standards"
    no one needs to hunt these days.,.they choose to.,.,.
    they choose to kill.,.or maim.,.then follow blood trails for hours untill they find a doe with an arrow in it.,.,bleeding to death.,.,. i researched.,. and yes.,.,.does are hunted.,. i can post the videos i found.,.on youtube of all places.,.,. we are no longer neandertholic cave dwellers .,.,.
    one video of a 10 year old girl .,.,. rather disturbing how happy at her achievment she was
    hey ho.,.,.horses for courses .,.,.
  • Kingalfred
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Eic2XN0Fc

watch .,.,. dont watch .,.,.,. DEATH OF A DEER at the hands of a child .,.,.,.,.,.,.,,

(delete if innapropriate Admin)
  • charsocal
    ..Oh me - Didn't watch my heart would hurt.
  • Syvynn
    That again is where you are incorrect, assumptions, I never said I spoke for all American's or that 100% of American's don't hunt does. I said we don't, because we have standards. The same standards that we have that enable us to give our extra meat to homeless shelters to feed the poor. You have your views and I have mine. I NEVER asked for you to reply to my picture, nor have I ever asked for your hating, let's-make-everyone-as-miserable-as-I-am comments on ANYTHING I have posted. In fact, I asked you to stop replying to me on multiple occasions when you have posted rude comments just for the sake of being an ass.
  • Syvynn
    Who would have thought that posting a picture of an ALIVE deer could cause so much disturbance. I thought it was a beautiful picture. Good thing I didn't post the images of the ALIVE triplet fawns, I wouldn't want to see the hating seething off some people around here.
  • Donna
    The name of this thread is Real PHOTOS...If you want to post a video and your views about hunting, you should have started a new thread.
  • Kingalfred
    "Hating" .,.,.,. miserable .as..i..am...bl blah blah .,.,.,.,., i dont think ive ever replied to you.,.,.,. unless youve changed your name .,.,.,.but hey ho.,.,.,.,.
    *wanders off*
    if you look at my posts .,.,.rants.,.,.dissagreements.,.,.,.i named no one as to whom they were sent .,.,.,.
    ive never been rude to you or no one .,.,.,.ever.,.,.,.
    you just don't like my matter of fact opinion .,.,.,. as for "seething" .,.do continue...
  • Donna
    Back on topic with PHOTOS. I came out of the store this evening to this. The picture does not do it justice. This was the hugest, brightest rainbow I've ever seen!
    zmldxtqxhw1zjixe.jpg
    udh79vfsw4iqd5so.jpg
    Makes you want to look for that pot of gold!
  • Paulgro
    My wife would kill for that rainbow. She loves them!
  • Donna
    It was something! It was cool to walk out of the store and see people standing around in the parking lot just looking at it!
    As I said too, the picture on my phone didn't do it justice and from my phone to the computer does it even less justice!
  • Paulgro
    I had a pic of a rainbow but can't find it. It didn't like anything like your picture.
  • mikeee
    I have new pictures.. Donna's dragonfly was sunning itself on my deck the other day!
    a4wvh3mzdhemb6si.jpg
    feoobbbn51z2muz4.jpg
    a59p9w02jgvtt4yr.jpg
  • Donna
    So beautiful! I love their wings! Awesome pics!
  • Syvynn
    Some really great up close shots.
  • frances turkel
    Fantastic photos show so much detail thank you for sharing
  • mikeee
    The first one was taken about 7 or 8 feet away with a 600mm lens. I switched lenses to one that can focus at less that a foot away when I realized they were pretty dormant.
  • mikeee
    It looks like the same kind of dragonfly that you posted earlier in the thread.
  • Donna
    Sure does!
  • Donna
    That one that I posted earlier had landed on me while I was outside. I wanted to take his picture, so I went inside, got my phone, and sat back down outside to take his picture and it never moved!
  • Syvynn
    It was ready for it's closeup. Must have been a diva!
  • Donna
    Must have been! ;)
  • mikeee
    The nuthatch found some chow.h9w4gs4mairijjj5.jpg
  • JMac
    She's a pretty cat! My bluebell died 7 months ago and I still tear up over it.
  • Donna
    Gorgeous! Guess what???!!! A plaudit for you!!!
    Wow! I thought that was a new pic you posted! More like 3 months ago!
  • Donna
    So sorry for the loss of Bluebell!
  • mikeee
    Not too many birds to shoot photos of right now, and it's a little cold out for my camera. The fighter jets that flew over the superbowl were out by my house prior to the flyover, but the camera missfired when I tried to shoot!
  • JMac
    Thank you Donna. That's very sweet of you to say that. She went missing July 5th and never returned. She refused to stay indoors. I would like to get another cat, but I've not found one that I want yet.
  • mikeee
    can't let this one get buried either.
  • Kingalfred
    2ux9v19zwsq5l7ol.png

Not mine but perfectly timed ....
  • mikeee
    River barge in Red Wing, MN0vqskifrp47w7o9p.jpg
  • mikeee
    I am robin! Hear me roar!32j4x4kou7h0g15q.jpg
  • Syvynn
    My cat, or as he likes to think of it, my baby. Loki!

0ezbvov18kcroenx.jpg

He's something else, not quite sure what, but something else! :)

wvqvzpyyf2n5hyo9.jpg
  • Donna
    What a cutie! I remember you saying he was a crazy thing! Has he settled down any?
  • Syvynn
    A little, not much though. I would say if he was a 10 before on the anger scale, he's at a 7 now. I still get scratches on my arms and he will fly up to you and bite your feet, knee, calves, and run away. I liken him to an abusive spouse because after he's made you bleed he will come back to you and be a loving as you've ever seen him.
  • Donna
    We have some male and female Orioles that have been hanging around the last few days. Trying to get a pic of them, but so far, I've only seen them in the trees and flying, never on the ground, and it seems like they don't stay in one spot for very long! Pretty cool because they're not real common around here. I've seen them before, but maybe only once or twice in past summers, not for days at a time.
  • Donna
    mzqo4yfmuf1lihvm.jpeg
    Row, row, row your muskrat...
    Not the greatest picture - I had to be quick as he swam by. Before I was able to try for a better picture he dove under the surface.
  • mikeee
    I went biking with my camera today and got some redtailed hawks.
    mipwbik7fptnwlxj.jpg
    ldlhr3dtmn1lb24h.jpg
  • Donna
    Cool pictures!
  • Carol hughes
    Great pictures
  • Donna
    This little red grape doesn’t know if it wants to be a grape or a pumpkin!
    igmvnvwv9skuaknv.jpeg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.