• Kwong
    Dis any one have the same problem? I was tried to log in to my account for doing the surveys, but it show"Your account does not exist" I still have 1398 points in my account, it had taken so much time to earn this point, seems Univox just deactivate my account without any reason.
  • charsocal
    - My only suggestion it to contact the Univox team on Monday and explain your situation. And no your not the only one as this has happened to other members from what I have read.
  • lucky
    Univox is closing many accounts and banning lot of people from their site. I advise Uniovox users to cash out while you still can and get your money before Univox closes your account too for no reason. They did eventually pay me for some of the remaining balance in my account but you have to ask them or they will never pay you anything.
  • Bobby Drye
    yeah im worried about the ones who complain to support about all the problems they are having and also saying something about it on the forums too. like me! lol!
  • Bobby Drye
    i just redeemed mine. thought id better do it now than maybe take a chance and not get it.
  • Julia Kwan
    Lucky, do you mean Univox pay you the remain points even not up to 2500 points? I will forward your message to my friend. Thanks
  • Kwong
    Lucky, Thanks for your advise, I will send a message to Univox, see if they will pay me the 1398 points = US$13.98 at Amazon Gift Card. Thanks for your advise.
  • lucky
    [reply="I had 2705 points in my account when Univox closed it. They eventually paid me a $25 Amazon git card after my account had been closed for 5 weeks so they did not quite pay me the full balance but I was not going to argue over the 2 dollars they did not pay me.
  • Peter Law
    Agree, Univox close our accounts without any reason, we had spent so much so much time to get those points, if they want to close our account, they should pay the remain points to us. I had 598 points, equal to US$5.98 at Amazon Gift Card. If they cannot pay me for such small amount, they need to transfer my remain points to the one that refeered me to Univox.
  • Peter Law
    We can only redeemed the points when we add up to 2500 points, but if less then 2500 points and they close our accounts, means all the members will lose a lot of money for their times . I hope Univox Admin will read all our comments for this .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.