• amanda
    i cant get onto this site been trying for days and this is the message i am getting please help
  • Krystyna
    This problem was already covered in this post,maybe you will find it somehow helpful?
    Access to website blocked - anyone else getting this message ?
  • lucky
    Several people have had their accounts blocked due to bad data entering the Univox system and accounts being compromised. Univox is working on cleaning up their systems and we are waiting for another update on the situation from Univox support.
  • Debbie Sanderson
    i cant get onto this site been trying for days and this is the message i am getting please help
  • lucky
    I have been blocked for over a month. Univox support told me once you are blocked you are permanently blocked, they will not unblock anyone so we are banned from Univox. The only option is to get a different IP address from a different ISP than you currently use.
  • rtb
    Are you on Frontier as ISP? I have the same thing, and was told all devices with an IP address from Frontier network are blocked. So frustrating!
  • lucky
    I am on the Midco ISP network and they have blocked the Midco ISP network also.
  • Kwong
    I am not sure if I get block my account, I had tried to log in, buy it show "Your account does not exist", I still had 1398 point in my amount, it take me so much so much time to earn those points. I feel do upset for losing the points, it with US$13.98 at Amazon Gift Card. Did any one have the same problem?
  • frances turkel
    "Kwong; I've never had my account blocked, send them a email explaing your problem
    they will Check and if your right they will credit your account
  • Catwoman
    ..can you get a different network in your area so you can get back on Univox? ..I don't really know what I mean but I think that when you say network, you mean internet provider? ..I know that could cost more or maybe there isn't others in your area, but just wondering if that is an option??
  • lucky
    There are no other networks available in my area. Plus, I would probably not change my network even if I could just because one survey company has banned me, I will use other survey sites and consider that it is Univox's loss because I have a lot lof knowledge that could be useful to the companies that provide suveys. I assume Univox only gets paid for people that attempt to take surveys or actually take surveys so they are losing money by banning legitimate users from their site that could be taking surveys and making money for Univox
  • Catwoman
    ..I hear you and totally agree and understand that!!
  • Bobby Drye
    do what? and for what reason i wonder?
  • lucky
    Univox support told me that if a "bot" ever attempts to get on Univox, they will immediately block the entire ISP network that the bot came from and permanently close all accounts for all Univox members that use that ISP. That seems pretty drastic to me but support says that their "higher authority" had demanded they take this action. I work in IT at a large company and we block bots too but we just block individual IP addresses that bots come from, if we blocked whole networks and lots of legitimate users we would soon be out of business.
  • Donna
    That is absolutely crazy! I agree. At the rate they're going, between making everyone angry with the DQ points and blocking everyone - there will be no one left!
  • rtb
    "do what" - I didn't understand that comment. i only know what they've told me which is that all IP addresses from certain ISPs are blocked. Frontier in my case. I have no way of knowing whether it was any activity specifically from me( I'm presuming not!), or from another random user who could be anywhere, or whether it was something systematic coming from Frontier. If they would give out some details, at least I'd have something to make a case to Frontier about.
    I even opened a ticket with Distil networks -who are the providers of the software that Univox uses to make the determination to block connections. They actually responded and were sympathetic. They told me it was completely Univox decision and couldn't say anything about specific activity which had triggered the block.
  • Bobby Drye
    "do what" means like, youve got to be kidding me or are you serious. or also i cant believe it/that. figure of speech.
  • rtb
    Ah - yes, I understand that usage :-)
  • rtb
    yes, it's not really an option to just switch ISPs - I'd have to get all new network gear (DSL to cable).
  • Joshua VoVillia
    I'm also blocked from univox, can't even use sample-cube anymore. Been like this for a few weeks and I finally found myself here, looking for answers.

I too have Frontier as my ISP, and I'm not changing it just because of this, I switch to this in the first place for cheaper, better service.
  • rtb
    Sorry this is happening to you also Joshua. I was formerly able to access at least some surveys on my phone via the ATT data plan. But as of last night, that connection has also been blocked. So frustrating
  • George Jochum
    I also have been blocked since early July and have Frontier as my ISP. Today Univox support finally responded to me that a company called distil networks has blocked us. I called distil networks and was told they can unblock individuals, but to submit an online request. They do not do that over the phone. I have a 2 year contract with Frontier, so I am not changing my ISP. This is an absurd situation. I submitted my request today, but they have not yet responded.

https://help.distilnetworks.com/hc/en-us/articles/214454287-How-to-Register-with-the-Help-Center
  • lucky
    I submitted a request to the link you provided. They stated that Univox requested that my ISP provider network be blocked and only Univox can request that my individual IP address be unblocked.
  • George Jochum
    This is indeed an absurd situation. Distil networks has not yet replied to me, and Univox and Distil seem to be blaming each other. Frontier is a major internet provider, although they certainly have some problems with billing and service problems not related to the Verizon technology they acquired when Verizon pulled out of my state. I had been doing well with Univox until they pulled this really unprofessional stunt.

Dear User,

Thanks for writing to us.

We would like to share that your access is blocked is by the Distil networks because of the ISP. Please try to login via different ISP.
    — support=univoxcommunity.com

This is no solution at all.
  • George Jochum
    And to rub it in, they still send me survey invitations when they know the response will be blocked. This is both unprofessional and incompetent after six weeks of not fixing the problem they created. I am also blocked from any surveycube surveys offered on other survey panels. The same has happened to my neighbor who is the only one I have invited to join Univox.

I am not sure they even read comments in this forum. SurveyPolice.com is also full of complaints about being blocked just because they use Frontier Communications.
  • lucky
    I liked Univox before I got blocked but I have moved onto other survey sites. I do especially well at Mintvine: https://mintvine.com/users/register/65fc24e21912ab8cf05c6ac8c
    and OneOpinion.com, I am earning more from surveys at these other survey sites than I did at Univox so that is fine with me.
  • Joshua VoVillia
    I think they finally fixed it, I haven't had issues accessing Sample-Cube the last few days. :o
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.