• Tee Jay
    Hi everyone is it just me or is anybody else having problems getting acces to the Webb site.This has been happening for a week now, Univox is sending the surveys to me but when I try to do them they are just cancelled.? can anyone help. Tee Jay.
  • David Smith
    Surveys hit their quotas fast here. You have to be proactive and hustle to get active surveys here.
    I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's true.
    It happens to all of us. You should be directed to your panel which shows all open surveys that match your demographics.
  • Tee Jay
    Thanks David for your reply, It's more serious than getting to the surveys quick I cannot acces the web page of Univox. I have had to go on google search to get on this forum, I don't know what else to do.
  • David Smith
    Univox had a problem with their database not too long ago which resulted in getting a Microsoft time-out error page, but that's fixed now.
    If it's not that it may be your browser or more likely an add-on or extension is interfering with the page being displayed.
    Otherwise, you've got me brother.
  • Tee Jay
    Cheers David I think your right it must be something on my browser because I am still getting emails from Univox. Have you any idea how I can resolve this Ian on internet explorer Windows 7 I would be grateful for any answers.Cheers everyone.
  • David Smith
    The standard reply from Univox is to use Google Chrome. The site is tested using Chrome I assume because Chrome and Safari use the same rendering engine so that covers both Macs and Windows boxes.
    IE 11 the last browser M/S issued for Win 7 is getting a little old and really except for security issues is no longer supported by M/S.
    One word of warning: Do not download Chromium except from a reputable site like filehippo. I have seen some pretty hacked up versions on people's systems.
  • sascha
    I had an issue like that before with Windows 8. I had to switch browsers. I can access the site using Chrome or FireFox. Good luck!
  • Tee Jay
    Thanks David for your help. Tee jay
  • Tee Jay
    Thank Sascha for the advice. Tee Jay
  • Mitzi drye
    the only time i cant access univox is when i get 1 of their server errors. 6iqmt3dpay6io4k4.png
  • Mitzi drye
    I still don't understand where a lot of people on here say that Microsoft doesn't support ie 11. it still gives security updates and all that. and it do until sometime in 2020 I believe. I just got off Microsoft site and confirmed this. hubby gets them on his computer at reg intervals. it would still work great like it used to on here if univox would tweak their system. but they aren't going to do that though.
  • Sonu Agal
    Please use Chrome or Mozilla firefox.
  • David Smith

Microsoft will ONLY provide security updates for IE 11. Trident (layout engine) last seen in IE 11 has been replaced by EdgeHTML in M/S Edge browser first seen in Windows 10. It is very different than Trident (layout engine) seen in prior versions of IE so much so that many secure sites will still not allow M/S Edge browser.
  • David Smith

This is the internal failure of M/S .NET to communicate with the sql database. This was purely an internal programming failure. Univox has since fixed this entirely. It was a data mismatch error. No one should be seeing this error again.
  • Mitzi drye
    i get this error page on all 3 browsers ive tried. its not fixed by the way. we both and some others i know still get them even now.
  • Catwoman
    ..unfortunately I still get that error off and on that is talking about and I use Edge, so it's not entirely fixed :( , but I sure wish it was-it's so frustrating!!
  • charsocal
    - I got it again today also and yes it's off and on just like Distill Network. I use Chrome and I just think it's an overload of some sorts because once I leave this annoying error I can go back in a few minutes and it's gone. I know it's not on my end as I never get these on any other sites. Just a small pain in the rear end.
  • Catwoman
    ..I think you are right that it's some kind of overload, cause usually when I refresh the page a minute or two later, it works fine..I think my daughter gets it once in a while still too, and she uses Chrome..I know it's not at our end cause we are on 2 different laptops, using different browsers, usually at different times and it never happens on any of the other sites I go to either..very well said that it's just a small pain in the rear end.
  • Mitzi drye
    yeah I think you nailed it. after it does its thing its pretty much okay.
  • David Smith
    OK then. Univox is getting somewhere!
    I had a very long discussion with the powers that be here about that specific error. If you are getting that error randomly and intermittently it's because the host is busy trying to look up someone else's data that is corrupted in some way. If it happens regularly, it's your data that's corrupt. Go change your profile in some minor way and see if that works. If not contact the admin VIA the dashboard.
    I suspect the database corruption is why some users are not getting survey invites as well.
    I am pretty sure of the cause of the problem: no error trapping of data written to the sql database.
    The source of the bad data? Either users or clients, we will never know.
    >>> In any event wait, if you get that error don't keep clicking refresh. Wait for a moment then try again.<<<
  • Tee Jay
    Hi everyone, I see from the replies other members are having this problem. Well I've been trying for hours I have tried Firefox, Safari, google chrome and I still get the same answer ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE BLOCKED it so fustrating I cannot get to the main page where the panel is so I can try and change my profile,IDont know what else to do. cheers every one. Tee Jay
  • lucky
    I am getting the same exact message as you are and cannot access their site any more.
  • Tee Jay
    Hi Lucky it happend to me for over a week, I found that sample cube had blocked me I tried different browsers and did not get anywhere. I think it's one of them where you have to sit out, Mine is up and running well, Try using different browsers it may help whatever you do don't give up good luck!,!!
  • lucky
    Thanks for the update. I have sent my IP address to Univox support asking them to unblock the IP address. When I am at other survey sites and get redirected to a SampleCube survey I immediately get that same blocked message so I agree with you that anything related to SampleCube is blocked for me. From my understanding SampleCube is the parent company of Univox.
  • Tee Jay
    Yes Lucky I think your right when I got back online the block from sample cube was lifted. Lets hope your ip address gets lifted good luck T J,!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.