• Oldschool
    Hi Everyone,Happy Memorial Day I went to make a redemption today like I do every week and it would not go through.I did email support and they said it will be checked into.Did anyone else have this happen.I figured I would post this so someone from Univox sees it.Thanks everyone Here is the message I got:Unable to process request. Gift Option and User Subscription didn't match with User Details.Redeemtion UnSuccessfull. Please contact at for Redeemtion
  • Oldschool
    Hope this problem gets fixed.I figured it would not get fixed today because of Memorial day.It amazes me that everything works like clock work on Univox then bam aggravating problems.>:)
  • Catwoman
    ..hi Bob, Happy Memorial Day to u too..I just seen someone else say that same exact thing about redemption didn't match user or whatever u said in the new chat box and Admin said to send details to support, ..they also said they had been redeeming for like 2 years so they were wondering why this happened, so it sounds like a glitch but did u by any chance change browsers? ..someone else had been having problems redeeming over the weekend(not the same problem I don't think), but then he tried another browser(I think Chrome) today and it worked for him..just a thought..good luck. Donna :)
  • Catwoman
    ..I actually redeemed for my 1st paypal Friday, and surprisingly received it this morning although it's the holiday, which I didn't think Admin would be here working, so I'm very happy today. :) ..I use Edge browser, by the way.
  • Diane
    I've been having the same problem all week. I have called the help line twice and emailed them but getting no response. Any idea why this is happening?
  • Diane
    PS. I was using Chrome browser, and it also didn't work on my Kindle (Silk browser, usually works for Univox redemption).
  • frances turkel
    I been using Chrome browser all along and I hardly have any problems.....good luck
  • J Zerbs
    I wouldn't worry about requesting paypal payments, when they first offered it as a option it could take a week or two to receive it. Recently I haven't had to wait longer than a couple days to receive my PayPal payment. There have been times I've received it in just a few hours after requesting it
  • sascha
    I received the same message still last night. I have not been able to redeem in over a week. This is exasperating!
  • Michelle Gardiol
    Is anyone else having trouble with trying the redemption part, I’m clicking the link where normally the bit comes up to verify my password but as soon as that loads another page comes over the top with the 3 choices of gifts but they are just telling about the options and they don’t actually work. So I can’t get to my password to verify it as it’s underneath and I can’t get rid of the page that’s on top.
    It’s doing my head in
  • Charlene Bovert

What level are you at and what country are you from as that MIGHT be the problem? Also How may points do you have as that could be an issue.
  • Michelle Gardiol
    No it’s none of those as I’ve redeemed before but I’ve contacted them to tell them about it as I have managed to get my redemption done but I had to be lightening quick to start filling out my password before the page was covered with the top page of advertising. It is a problem with their technical department for them to sort out.
  • Carol hughes
    Chat does not seem to be on my dashboard this morning anybody else not seeing it?
  • Twink
    The chat seems to have disappeared overnight. I came to the forums to see if there was an update about it missing.
  • Carol hughes

Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me
  • mikeee
    wow.. old thread.
  • Carol hughes

I messaged Univox through Facebook they have closed Rumble Talk sounds like they want to have better communication with us.
  • sharonh
    all rumble talk was people complaining and the admin saying email us. It was pretty useless.
  • Carol hughes

Agree with you. I just received the email with the changes
  • Charlene Bovert
    - What did the changes say?
  • Carol hughes

Rumble now gone use the phone number or contact page they want to have better conversation with us.
  • albiek1976
    I'm still waiting for a Paypal Redemption since 6/14/2018. I only get voicemail from making a phonecall and no one answers my e-mails on the main page or sending through my e-mail account
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I also made a Paypal redemption on the 13th but since they are 5 hours ahead of us it shows on the 14th. I did contact them today but it stated it can take up to 24 hrs to hear back from them, so we'll see. Oh, and I alway get it in ( reward ) 48 hrs or less, so it's really past due.
  • albiek1976
    Thanks. At least I know that I'm not the only one. They made a terrible mistake in removing Rumble Talk. I couldn't get an answer. At least there I did.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - If I don't hear from them tomorrow or get my reward I will message them again but this time I will use Facebook to message them. I'll keep you posted and you do the same please.
  • Carol hughes

I also have used Facebook and normally would get an answer but the last time maybe a week ago I didn't receive an answer
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I heard back from Uni today and they stated there was a technical glitch and that I would receive my payment within 48 hours.
    Spoke to soon just received my payment!
  • albiek1976
    Thanks. I received payment at 11:30 am. They did not make any contact with me and I'm not too happy
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.