• Bobby Drye
    I had just tried an Opinion Bar survey on grocery shopping. 20/10. its a low paying survey I know, but I had a little spare time so I said ill go ahead and do it . well, I should have known better. I had already hit the 10 minute mark and then the page came up telling me I qualified to take the survey. do what?!!!!!! I quit it right there! I contacted support about it, but you know where that's going. just frustrating to have these types of surveys pop up.
  • Donna
    I just did that one too! It probably took me at least 20 minutes to a half hour! Know what I got? 30 points!
  • Oldschool
    I did that one too.After 20+ minutes got the old vendor required and no points. :’(
  • Catwoman
    ..hey Bobby, did that survey happen to be #134861? ..I know I did a survey like that this morning saying to myself, why should I bother but I did and I ended up clicking out of it also after the 10 min mark cause it was too long, too slow and too boring for what incentive was offered..I didn't even bother to write support about it though, just ticked me off cause these surveys lie about the time and offer so little pts
  • Catwoman
    ..that's what the survey pts offered were on the one I clicked out of for all that time put in..it said 10 LOI for 30 pts..I was thinking, well I can deal with 5 to 10 min surveys for such low pts I guess but boy was I wrong!!!
  • Catwoman
    134804 was just 1 of them surveys that says 5 LOI for 75pts but when u click on it, it says the survey will take 25 mins, so of course I just clicked out of it not getting any DQ pts cause of not trying..not worth trying a survey that lies about the time, takes so long for such low points-that also makes me mad and I been getting a lot of them lately!!!
  • Wizard8072
    I got sucked into that one too..I did email support it - also watch out for the ones that re-direct you, sometimes multiple times, to other sites !!!
  • Donna
    I'm sorry you did not get points! :/
  • Krystyna
    I also got out of the Opinion Bar survey;almost 20 minutes and who knows how much longer for 30 points.
  • mikeee
    Definitely gotta watch the point value. I just completed one for 30 points that went on and on and on..
    I thought it was more. If I would have realizd it was only 30, when they said 15 mins, I would have bailed.
  • Mitzi drye
    oh my!! my husband is still peeved about it.
  • mikeee
    slave labor!
  • Bobby Drye
    that be the ONE!!! aaaarrrrggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bobby Drye
    the old standby story for this is "we have no control over the minutes that set up for these surveys". heard that excuse too many times.
  • Wizard8072
    Roger that - I did a quick count on my panel screen earlier today - 19 surveys listed - 272 minutes LOI - 872 points total - look at the math and it beaks down to 4-1/2 hours of survey time for less than 900 points - that doesnt include the time to screen, and when there are problems - which lately there have been, the time to email support for a less than 50 points - very frustrating. I still like the site - I just think they need to stablize the site and not make changes until current issues are resolved - just my humble opinion ......
  • Bobby Drye
    a waitress with just a few tips makes better than that. oh me. sigh......
  • KellyD
    You are so funny. Thanks for making me laugh!
  • kaminikij
    Its becoming pathetic what these low quality survey companies are doing.I have had this happen more than once.The ones that do credit are between 25-35 points and can go on for 45 minutes at times.That sure isnt worth anyones time.They are getting much more personal wanting address phone number etc.
    I am afraid if admin doesnt do something univox is going to become a ptc instead of a survey company.
  • sascha
    I cannot stand OpinionBar ! They are as bad as Review Robin! I recently completed 2 long surveys from OpinionBar. I got the "Thank you" page with the "Smiley Face". After it directed back to Univox and gave me the "thank you", a second screen popped up and said I was disqualified! I didn't receive the rightful points for either of them. I emailed support and was still denied the points.
  • godseeconomy
    Many survey companies are quite unfair and mean now. They screen you out towards the end by saying, 'the quota has just filled up'. They should at least award some points for effort or for being screened out. Every little helps! With one or two exceptions, where you NEVER get screened out, as they actually want your views, regardless of your age. These are the genuine survey companies. However, some companies are really unfair, e.g. Cint. I have also noticed many of them expect so much more from you for a lot less points. The points seem to have halved, while the survey lengths have doubled! By allowing respondents to complete so much of their surveys and then screening them out really smacks of fraud to me! I get very angry and feel cheated. It is not easy to complain to Cint, there is NO email address you can write to.
  • frances turkel
    "sascha I wrote about that yesterday on our forum and a separate support email....I ask are they trying to have all their older members to quit!! Can't wait to read wait to see what they answer me!
  • sascha
    I completed a survey today from Review Robin! I can't believe I completed it. It only for 38 points. It was long and it recorded my voice. It promised to pay $10 directly into my Paypal account in a week to 10 days...I'm wondering if I'll actually get the money.
  • Wizard8072
    Hope you get it - best of luck!! Hope you and family are doing well - hopefully all the dreadful weather is done :-)
  • sascha
    Right now the weather is nice. Earlier today, we had heavy winds, heavy rain, lightning, thunder, and hail. Everyone was on the lookout for funnel clouds. Thank you, Wizard! I hope I get it, too. Hope ya'll are doing well on your end. I spent the better part of today talking to a veteran that had an episode due to the weather.
  • sascha
    I just realized that there was a separate thread regarding Review Robin..
  • Wizard8072
    Good to hear you and family are well! As you can imagine - I love veterans :-) Hope all is well !!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.