• Renee Crookshanks
    Review Robert disqualified me after I answered every question-even my FICO score. The reason-I completed the survey too fast...????Huh, if you give honest answers you don't have to take a long time to make up things. Well, he's on my avoid list Just venting not complaining Have a great Monday!!!
  • Krystyna
    Same thing happened to me too and and to others as well.
  • Kingalfred
    Sham
    All they have to do is throw in trip up questions
    If they deem you rushing
    Boot you out instantly ...not all the way through..as no doubt your "rushed" replies are deemed unusable..
    ..... Just got booted out of a £3 survey through demographics... 8 questions in.. Just as I was getting comfy... Day um .... None uni ...
  • Renee Crookshanks
    Well, I give you both a plaudit for all your trouble-and you can take that to the bank!
  • J Zerbs
    @Renee Crookshanks review robin is the worst their surveys never credit. Well I shouldn't say never I did get credited one time on one of their surveys, all other times I completed them just to be told I don't qualify. As I said before i wish univox would stop having surveys from them.
  • charsocal
    - Did the same survey and I was also disqualified for Rushing which is so wrong.
  • Krystyna
    One to avoid for sure.
  • Wizard8072
    I avoid Review Robin, have complained to support, on shout several times - hopefully they will drop them as a client - it is completely unethical how they get all of the data they want and 99.9% do not pay, and on the 1 that did, it was 15 minutes for 38 points !!!!
  • Donna
    I just got a Review Robin survey for the first time - never seen one before. Thankfully I was DQd.
  • Krystyna
    At least you didn't waste your time on full survey for nothing
  • sharonh
    I actually finished a Review Robin recently about some sort of personal assistant app for smartphones... I don't own a smart phone!
  • Krystyna
    Thank you and lol @ the banking.
  • Donna
    I think I'm a glutton for punishment though because I actually tried the survey despite what everyone's been saying!
  • Krystyna
    Now when I see those 38 points I'm certain it will be from Robinview.
  • charsocal
    - Did you also get accused of RUSHING.lol.....
  • charsocal
    - Yes, I have seen your post on the shout but they may have a contract with who ever has the Robin surveys, who knows as I don't know how the behind the scenes work. That sure was a rip off as they got what they wanted and pulling such a unethical stunt as you mentioned in so many words.
  • Wizard8072
    They always do that - DQ you for some "random" reason -very frustrating and VERY unethical for both Univox and us - in my humble opinion .......
  • charsocal
    - No need to be humble as I take it personally and feel degraded when I KNOW I wasn't Rushing and I'm sure you plus others also do. It's just a shame the RR are taking advantage of all who are completing their surveys.
  • mikeee
    I skip review robin too. Not worth the time or frustration.
  • Syvynn
    I just did a Review Robin, it was QUICK and I got 45 points.
  • Wizard8072
    Glad you got your points, I completed one and got points a while back - but 99.9% of the time you get DQ'd - main gripe is RR let's you complete survey before DQ all the time as mentioned by several members - just our experience ......
  • Admin
    Ok great point, we will definitely review this complaint,valid points made, thanks for bringing up this issue.
  • kaminikij
    I just x them out.
  • Wizard8072
    Thank you for following up - multiple folks as you can see have issues with RR - appreciate your efforts :-)
  • Syvynn
    I keep trying to pay a little more attention to the companies I'm taking the survey's at. You guys have been talking for awhile about Qualtrics being crappy. And I sit here going "do I have problems with Qualtrics? No, yes, maybe, no I don't think so" and then I don't get any Qualtric survey's while I'm thinking about it so I still don't know if I have issues with them, and now it's Review Robin and I was sitting there asking myself the same questions and then BAM! got a Review Robin survey (while I had it on my mind) so I was like - OKAY, remember what happens in this survey to see if I have issues with them as well. LOL
  • Wizard8072
    Qualtrics seems to have cleaned up their act, and I have only got a few Qualtrics lately, and DQ'd early in themso I don't seem to be having problems - for now - aiting to complete some to see if they are actually "fixed"
  • Kingalfred
    Also take note of the sites they send you too....look them up and see if they run their own joinable page...some just provide surveys...some have sites..
  • J Zerbs
    I still always try review robin surveys if I have the time, luckily they usually seem to be short.
    @Wizard8072 yeah qualtrics does seem better lately, I haven't had any problems with them in a while and have completed a few surveys through them.
  • Paulgro
    I finally started getting them and don't see where they are any better or worse then the other surveys.
  • Wizard8072
    Lucky you -for a time, a lot of memebers had issues with the Qualtric's surveys - but they do seem better now :-)
  • kaminikij
    I actually got a 100 pt survey from qualtrics.yesterday . It took forever but it worked.I cant believe some of the low point survey companies and the info they want from you.At least 5 times in the past 2 days they ask for name address & phone# and except for1 if you dont fill it in you cant do the survey. so again you wasted your time.Todaye it was an address check survey.Ha!ha! What are they checking for?
    Its a pity.Also and i wish I remembered what co. it was but firefox blocked it from downloading something to my pc in the middle of the survey

• Wizard8072
    I have had a few of those lately as well - also very frustrating after you give some personal information, they immediately DQ you .........
  • J Zerbs
    was actually able to complete a 38 point review robin survey today.
  • Wizard8072
    Congrats !!! I just completed a 25 point survey - took almost 30 minutes to complete- Really what is up with these surveys............
  • Donna
    Very tired of spending 20 minutes or more doing a survey and at the end seeing 38 points or 50 points. In my opinion a 10 minute survey should be a MINIMUM of 100 - 150 points, a 20 minute survey a minimum of 200 - 250 points and so on.
  • J Zerbs
    was it about chicken? Did a long survey late last night about some new chicken tenders product that was for 25 points. It didn't redirect back to univox so i didn't even get the points.

At the very least 100 if the survey is 15 minutes and 150-200 for 20-25 minutes. The only way a survey should be for 50 or less is if it's 5 minutes or less.
  • Donna
    I just completed a 38 point Review Robin survey also.
  • sharonh
    I just finished one..two products to review. not sure how long it took...I was interrupted at least once before I could finish
  • Wizard8072
    Yep - Skillet Chicken - very long and and only 25 points
  • Wizard8072
    Congrats - and Krystyna won 300 points in the Sweepstakes - Hip-Hip-Hip Hoooorayyyyy !!!!!!!!
  • Oldschool
    Hi Wizard,Yes Qualtrics seems to have cleaned it up and they don't keep repeating 10 times a day in our available surveys.(Y)
  • Paulgro
    There isn't a million Qualtrics any more. I have taken a couple of them with suspicion but they did work like they should. I was the biggest opponent of Qualtrics.
  • Krystyna
    I haven't had Qualtrics in a while but glad to hear that finely they straightened their act.
  • Wizard8072
    I still take with suspicionuntil we get more positive reports - I cringe whenever I take one .........
  • Donna
    Thank you, and I saw that! Congrats @Krystyna!!!
  • Krystyna
    Thank you,finely X-)
  • Paulgro
    I've only had 2 Qualtrics in a few days instead of dozens like before so I did try them both and completed both and actually got my points for them which I thought was amazing!!
  • Krystyna
    Another one is Real Eyes,got few of them today and every time got message that to many participants are already taking the surveys.I think we already talked about it that most likely people on other sites are taking their surveys at the same time?
  • sharonh
    Doesn't real eyes require use of a webcam? No webcam here, I always delete those.
  • Krystyna
    Yes,for most of their surveys ,but then today I got innocent surveys just to take them and got those messages I mentioned above....As for me,I won't even bother any more with Real Eyes thing,very,but very fishy company....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.