• Oldschool
    Hi Krystyna I use Firefox and it works for the most part.They should give more points for Review Robin and Qualtrics.Any survey that takes 20 minutes or longer should have at least a 75 point reward.I Noticed quite a few more the last few weeks under 50 points.Anyway I completed my 400th survey this week.Onward and upward to 500.;)
  • Krystyna
    Wow,that's quite an accomplishment,congrats!Yes,I agree,some of the surveys are very low pay,the other day I got 1 52 min.for 45 points!I didn't even bother with it,to spend almost 1 hour for 45 cents.
  • Bobby Drye
    it isn't the browser. ive been using chrome the last week and still all kinds of problems. I cant stand anything google. chrome wants to act very strange on my computer.
  • sascha
    Google is always a nightmare.
  • Paulgro
    Seems the Qualtric parade is back. 10 out of 10 were Qualtric so I got nothing!
  • Bobby Drye
    have a lot of you guys been/are aggravated by all these surveys that posted on the dashboard and then when you click to do them they go to the screen letting you know they aren't available. in 1 session yesterday I had 7 of 12 surveys. 13 for the day. 1 time 6 in a row! for goodness sakes, if they aren't available don't post them. I mean most didn't even show up on the dashboard until I had started on the dashboard. just a bunch of wasted clicks and my time. can anyone give a reason for this?
  • frances turkel
    Univox points system I just wrote on a different screen they said I finished a survey and didn't receive points... I started with 11 survey dq I except one...also no vendor I received on sample cube..
    Are we having problems again on our site???
  • Catwoman
    ..wtg Bob on completing 400 surveys!!!! :)

Donna
  • Paulgro
    At the rate these surveys have been going most people won't ever come close to 400 unless they will mostly be dq ones. This was a very good site but lately it seems to be going down hill.
  • KellyD
    Wish I could give any one of you my 1320 points. I havent gotten surveys in over a month.
  • sharonh
    I have many surveys poof and redirect. What is really irritating is when I try survey A and redirects to Survey B then redirects back to survey A (which course doens't work the second try either)

Once I had a survey redirect back to itself. What is up with that?
  • J Zerbs
    wish I could give you 180 points or whatever you need to redeem.
  • KellyD
    Thanks! That is so very kind of you. Since its obvious I wont be getting any more surveys (like so many other members), I wish I could redeem with what I have and move on. What a shame too, I used to cash out once sometimes two times a month. I will continue at my other sites where I cashed out at 2 of them this week to my paypal account. I just don't like the thought of my 1320 points just sitting in my account here at Univox after all the time I spent here to get those points. Oh well, I really do appreciate your offer. Thanks again!
  • frances turkel
    "sharonh; I've had the same problem with survey A goes to B and redirect survey A and
    Which doesn't work either!!
  • J Zerbs
    maybe if you keep trying in the contests here on the forum you'll get enough to redeem.
  • KellyD
    Great idea. I will keep trying. Thanks.
  • Kingalfred
    Hang in there Kelly
    I completed 4 in 24 hours
    Personal best 6.07% completion..

Clean out your comp/device ... History...run scans and optimisers..
    Delete your browser ..re install..factory reset...
    Do a blitz ... But only if you're comfortable with all this...or get an adult or 12 year old to help you?
    :)
  • KellyD
    Thanks Gary...I needed a laugh! A 12 yr old probably does know alot more than me! I was taught on a manual typewriter in high school! Now 1st graders are learning on computers. They wouldn't even know what a manual typewriter was if they saw one. Oops.....I am showing my age!?
  • frances turkel
    "Kingalfred you sound like me; we all are showing our age lol ha!
  • Paulgro
    Well the points seem to be back the way it was. I had 33 surveys when I got here. Didn't qualify for any but did get 5 points for each one.
  • Bobby Drye
    now that's bad I have say!! lol!
  • frances turkel
    Paulgro I had 25 survey and dq for any but,I did get my 5 pts for all of them so I having a good day
  • Paulgro
    Seems the 5 points is back.
  • Bobby Drye
    lol! it may take about 10 years if youre having the same luck some of us have been having. I haven't won but 1 time since 20-22-2016. but I hope things get better for you.
  • KellyD
    Thanks! I sure hope things get better around here! But I will keep checking in and waiting for surveys! Good luck to you too!
  • Wizard8072
    Congrats on 400 !!!!!!!
  • rexyb
    Same here. I have moved on to other survey sites and don't waste my time here. Certainly not going to recommend it to anyone.
  • Paulgro
    They need a little tweaking but all in all it is a good place. Now they have brought back the 5 points so they do learn from their mistakes.
  • rexyb
    So then why as a Premium member have I not gotta one single survey opportunity in over a month? And why every time I contact them, they send me the same exact cookie cutter answer? I was originally told it was a glitch here on the forum from Univox and that they were fixing it. I asked when this would be fixed and I never heard back from them. This prompted me to email support, only to get a cookie cutter response of:

"We would like to share that currently we do not have survey matching with your profile. But whenever, we have the next best available survey for you, we'll reach out to you. Thanks for your patience and being a valuable member of our community."

Every time I email them, I get the same response. They really value their customers I see... I've moved on. This site is a waste of time.
  • Paulgro
    I'm a member here like you so I don't have an answer for you. If you do feel the place is a waste then moving on was the right thing for you.
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.