• frances turkel
    admin Hi is the site having problems again ???? I had 10 survey's receive 5pts for only 7 survey's
    I didn't receive 5 pts for 3 survey's can you tell me Is anyone else having problems???
  • Vivienne
    I haven't recieved a single survey since the day they put in the "temporary" changes. This after receiving 20 plus points everyday since 2012
  • frances turkel
    Vivienne[ I get survey's but missing points....
  • Vivienne
    I am beginning to suspect that certain accounts have been blocked. I had been consistently redeeming one or twice a month due to the 5 points adding up. Since 2012 I had completed only 215 surveys so the bulk of my redemptions were from the 5 poinrs. Since my profile didnt change 11 days ago, I have to wonder if certain members were purged
  • charsocal
    - You might have already mentioned this, but do live in the USA? I don't know why that would matter but have seen comments that might be the issue.
  • Paulgro
    I know I get at least 20 a day not that all are good.
  • Mitzi drye
    only 9 of 18 yesterday. really frustrated. cant get anything done about it
  • charsocal
    - The issue I was referring to was I have seen comments somewhere that people that don't live in the US are not getting many surveys or none at all but of course that's not in your case. So I don't know what else to say, but sorry.
  • Wizard8072
    There does seem to be some issues with members getting surveys, and also completing surveys and getting points - i am getting a lot of survey's - but when i do get one that looks like it will complete - I start taking screen shots and holding my breath that it will redirect and credit - I have several completed surveys that have not paid and several pending support emails because of that - but overall - better since the meltdown recently
  • Paulgro
    I see where you're coming from but we shouldn't have to do double work for a single pay out. We should be able to take a survey complete it and get paid. Seems we do all the work and then have to prove we did what we said we did while all Univox has to do is look at our history. So why take all these screen shots?
  • charsocal
    - I totally agree with Paulgro, to much energy to HAVE to take screen shots, holding your breath, not a normal thing to do! Just get the last survey # completed, points, make mental notes from the start to the end and time completed then use the Contact and explain in full what happened. Worked for me this past week. And again it's the client not Univox for the error that's when Univox needs to investigate the client for the DQ'd. Also if it takes more than a day to hear back go on the shout and explain that your still waiting from the contact team.
  • J Zerbs
    Agree it shouldn't be so difficult to get our points if a survey doesn't redirect. You'd think just giving the time it happened would be enough. They must have a record of the surveys we attempt, the new payment system was said to pay us on time spent doing surveys.
  • Paulgro
    Sure they have a record using our own survey history. I'm not knocking the Wizard just saying to him you shouldn't have to go through all that. I'm sent tickets before and have one to support right now. It has always been fixed for the most part when I wasn't given an incentive.
  • J Zerbs
    I agree I usually get credit too when a survey doesn't redirect and I provide the info. However if a survey doesn't redirect or credit you're pretty much screwed if you don't have the survey number. I just think even without the number it'd be possible to find what survey a member had a problem with and credit them.
  • Wizard8072
    i agree with everything - the reason I do the screen shots is to show the successful completion of the survey, since I have had some completed and when Univox checks their database says DQ's - so I have screen shot to prove i completed the survey, it is tiring to have to do that and i only do it on the big point surveys. my main issue is not with univox, but the survey companys that we spend so much time finishing a survey - then DQ - too many reports lately of that happening, i think the survey clients are becoming way to unethical - there are still very good clients out there though - it is mostly the ones i don't see regulary or have never heard of that cause the issues in my humble opionion ;-)
  • Paulgro
    I think everyone by now knows the client I can't stomach and keep requesting Univox stop using and that's Qualtrics. They are the cause of most of the problems that started all this. It use to be a good place to not only meet some really good people but also make a little money doing surveys. When there was a problem support would fix it right away and if they couldn't for some reason they would take the time to explain why.
  • J Zerbs
    For me it's Review Robin, don't think I've ever been credited for one of their surveys even though I completed a bunch of them.

I take screenshots too when possible, it seems to help in getting credited. Had a 270 point survey I completed not credit the other day hope I get the points, 270 is the highest point survey I've been able to complete in a while here.
  • Paulgro
    Never had "Review Robin" at least I don't remember ever seeing it. Qualtric was great in the beginning until they started sending the same ones over and over again plus ripping people off after taking one of their 1/2 hour surveys for free.. To fix that since Univox won't get rid of them, I stopped doing them which means 1/2 the surveys I see on my list ends up being Qualtrics.
  • Bobby Drye
    the thing I don't understand is, if its closed then how can I answer several questions 1st? I get to answer several questions after about 3 or more, then I get that page. if its closed it shouldn't even let me answer 1 then, should it?
  • Bobby Drye
    I just have not had any luck on getting much of any dq points. I get to complete one every blue or green moon. but that's it. oh well.
  • Bobby Drye
    I told you things weren't going too good for me. I just tried 13 surveys and every one of them was like this. a blank gray screen and it wouldn't do any thing, no redirect. nothing! imve about had it. cant get anything done about any of these issues that happening to me.mpymv8zd1zp8zxvq.png
  • Krystyna
    Review Robin is just plain rip off;I had the "pleasure" to complete their surveys( 2-3) and never got compensated,so this one adds up to my list of surveys to avoid among others...
  • charsocal
    -Understand your effort with the problems that have happened with others.
  • Paulgro
    Support did answer my email about finishing a survey Friday and then being told I was disqualified. They checked and saw I did finish like I said and gave me my points today.
  • rexyb
    I am having the same problem. I am a Premium member and used to get 30-40 surveys a day. Now nothing. I emailed support and was told a cookie cutter answer of, "there are no surveys at this time that fit your profile." When I replied back complaining of this BS answer and asked what the heck is really going on, they sent me the SAME EXACT response. So yeah, don't expect emailing support to help. Still no surveys for me.
  • Admin
    Thankyou so much you have always been the wonderful member to understand and explain things so aptly... Thankyou
  • Mitzi drye
    the screenshots arent helping me too much. univox keeps making a lot of excuses about everyone one of them, except for a very few.
  • Vivienne
    Well now this is 16 days w/ no survey invites at all, after 5 yrs & Ambassador level, I feel that univox is no longer what it was when the changes came in, maybe the change was to purge certain members
  • J Zerbs
    Had recently been getting credited for most of my surveys that didn't redirect or credit after I completed them. However was just told the 270 point survey I completed and didn't credit was due to drop off so I'll be getting no points.
  • frances turkel
    "Admin; I had 11 survey's and I only received credit for 8 dq can you explain this.
    "charsocal; Yes I'm in U.S.A.
  • sharonh
    I was told that yesterday. My survey probably wasn't for that many points. Right now I am not getting my 5 pts. I have a feeling it is because many surveys on my dashboard are for the same time/points, so probably duplicate surveys. It is wasting my time to click them. I wish the same survey wasn't given 5-6 different survey numbers.
  • frances turkel
    "sharonh; I'm not doing survey's twice I check the survey #'s
  • Kingalfred
    They say fill out your profiles
    ...no survey invites due to wrong "demographics"
    If the surveys were sent to the right demographics...
    Then you would take part in them all...so yeah Demographics shamographics...
    Plus ppl get 40 a day ...complete 3 or 4 ...so again....pfftr to demographics
    Plus ppl are getting no surveys but ppl are getting invited to same surveys multiple times
    So yeah...gremlins are multiplying considerably...
    They wonder why I argue the toss to get paid for a survey...the only one i complete that week
    Due to malfunction...then ignore my mail ....
    ....well yeah.... I'm gonna lie over 75 poxy cents........
    I bit my tongue writing this.....wall .....head.....BAAAANNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!
    It annoys me some surveys are for pittance.....it annoys me more they bend over backwards to rob you of this pittance any way possible....
  • chicks
    Yeah there are still bugs. I wrote tech support only to also get the standard we go you message and are working on it. Only i wrote them saying that what I have to say is way to long and I need someone to email me. I know thats the standard hey we got your email. But still........ I will have to say Univox did get the 5 pts back but only partially I sometimes wonder why I get disqualified and not get the 5pts. then randomly I do get disqualified and get the 5. I think the changes put in place a few weeks back still have bugs like the ppl that are not getting survey at all.
  • J Zerbs
    The survey numbers are different though so we have no way to know it's a survey we've tried already.
  • Mitzi drye
    that drop-off thing is a rip-off! they are pretty much saying you quit the survey. so sad. I do hate it for you.
  • Mitzi drye
    I take good may screenshots everyday and it doesn't do me any good at all. I don't think they pay them any attention at all.
  • Bobby Drye
    yall want to know how bad it has been and still is? in just the last 3 days ive attempted 78 surveys. only 34 have I gotten any points at all! that is ridiculous! univox pretty much says im outta luck on the rest. no help at all. I did as they asked and tried them on chrome and still no luck. ive got at least 12 surveys waiting on me now and im not touching them. as soon as I get enough to cash out I may be gone. I cant waste all my valuable time and not get paid for it. ill miss everyone of you, but I just cant keep going on like this. and univox seems not to care about it/me one bit. im a hard working survey taker and been with univox since 2011 and I shouldn't be treated like this. another month I might get the 1.56 I need to cash out(that's how slow it is now) and im probably gone. love yall!!!
  • Paulgro
    You don't have to leave the forum. Just don't do the surveys.
  • kaminikij
    Still having problems too.Comlete a survey then when I submit I get the wonderful vendor requied so it doesnt go back to the site.Also find I am getting the same thing over & over.If I get review robin I dont bother I just x out. Its these scammy sites that ruin univox reputation.Also I noticed coming upon survey sites I never heard of.Its getting tiring. I switched back to firefox but still get grief.
  • Bobby Drye
    im sorry I should have mentioned that I wasn't planning to leave the forum just the survey part. thanks Paulgro
  • Bobby Drye
    can I ask without feeling like im a dummy, what is a Review Robin? id never heard before until on this forum. at least I think I haven't.
  • J Zerbs
    actually had a review robin survey credit just now. There's a first time for everything.
    They said I'd receive a $10 paypal payment for recording my thoughts on the product featured in the survey in 7-14 business days. Hopefully I'll I receive that, if not the survey was a bit long for 38 points.
  • Bobby Drye
    well that's weird! I just got my 1st Review Robin survey. has anyone ever completed one? I did for 38 points. and supposedly ill get $7 to my paypal. we will see I reckon.
  • J Zerbs
    a survey company, they sometimes have surveys here on univox and they usually are for very few points and don't credit even if you complete the survey.
  • Bobby Drye
    I reckon I got lucky to get that 38 points then.
  • Bobby Drye
    well I didn't really want to try but I did. I tried 11 surveys today. did manage to complete a small points survey and got 1 dq 5 pointer. 2 out of 11! OH ME!!!!!!!! should have known better.
  • J Zerbs
    Maybe it has something to do with the browser? (Doubt it) I just completed one for 38 points and when I first tried I couldn't do it because I needed to use Chrome. The tablet I was using doesn't have Chrome on it so I had to email the survey url to myself and open it on a different device to complete it. In the past I was able to complete review robin surveys but just wasn't credited because it said my demographics were filled. Anyway hope I get the extra paypal payment.
  • Krystyna
    I hope so too that you get pay,good luck.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.