• Fastcab
    I know it's a Sunday and I don't expect a lot of surveys available. Unfortunately for me, I had 10 surveys available and nine of them took me to the same Qualtrics survey, and no DQ points. I am on the verge of giving up an going elsewhere. Btw, the surveys all had different numbers.
  • Oldschool
    Hi Fasty,Don't go elsewhere.Univox has its growing pains but is a great site.I will agree with you about Qualtrics and many others would also.Their has been problems and low points awarded for the time you put in with those surveys for a few months.I,along with many others are not fans of Qualtrics surveys.Especially when the dq you at the end.This is one of the best survey sites.Just put your time in and visit a few times a day and the points add up quick. (Y)
  • Wizard8072
    Well said! Review Robin and Qualtrics are very problematic - I will occasionaly try a Qualtrics - but not very often along with a lot of members due to the way we are treated - it is not Univox, it is Qualtrics ..... hang in there - good site - I have been here 3 months and have cashed out several times and completed almost 150 surveys :-)
  • Fastcab
    Thanks Oldschool and Wizard8072, I will try to hang in there and hope things get better. Have a great day. Bob
  • chicks
    I have had issues also with Qualtrics and Review Robin and I just exit when I see those. It does get Better Bob.
  • Catwoman
    ..I've been a member 5 years Bob, hang in there! ..it does get better and the points really do add up quick-I cash out quite often, and trust me, it's not from doing many completed surveys, but from DQ's..there's always gonna be some little problems here and there, but this really is a great site! Donna :)
  • Catwoman
    ..hi other Bob :) ..very well said by the way!
  • Manicgrizzly
    I now check all the time before starting a survey, and if it is Qualtrics I just exit and forget about it. Thanks to those that gave the heads up about Review Robin too - although I have to say I've not had a problem myself, at least I am wary and aware now, and I know that those with far more experience and knowledge than me don't trust them, so steering clear seems a good idea!
    On the same theme, has anyone else had problems being credited for completing newvista (or newvistalive.com) surveys? I got disqualified on completion and I'm curious to know if I was just unlucky or if they are another qualtrics.... reviews on survey police suggest they avoid paying members of their panel, so not paying survey takers would seem likely if the reviews reflect reality, but I prefer asking the forum......

So NewVista - unfounded suspicions and bad luck, or surveys not to bother with?
  • Donna
    Don't think I've ever seen NewVista. I've only just recently gotten a Review Robin for the first time. Will be on the look out for it now.
  • Manicgrizzly
    Thanks for the reply :D It might be that I've just been unlucky and you won't have any problem, so please don't drop a survey because of me Donna (it was actually a very enjoyable survey that I'd enjoy again - just not when I get screened out at the end! So don't miss out :D ) That said, my instincts are that they are shady....
    That's why this forum is so great - if nobody else has a problem then there probably isn't one and I'll just accept it as one of those things and carry on. If others have though, its reasonable to assume their surveys are worth avoiding, and through the forum we can warn everyone else and save them the grief of having to find out for themselves (like me being saved from review robin lol!). Lets see....
  • Donna
    Yes! Definitely! I did a Review Robin survey even after reading everyone's comments and did get a whopping 38 points for completing it, but it definitely helps to share our problems with the various companies here so people can decide whether they want to attempt the survey or not. I guess I'm one of those who has to find out for themselves even after everyone else's negative experiences!
  • Manicgrizzly
    These companies get away with ripping off survey takers because they are typically operating in isolation and only really have their own experience to inform their decisions about the surveys they take, which means they have to get robbed before finding out about the company! This forum means that its members aren't operating in isolation now though, and the pooled wisdom means that information is available to make more informed decisions for its members and can be used as a tool to tackle certain companies if required. At the end of the day though you can't make people read the posts or use the information if they don't want to, but as survey takers we should know better than anyone that information can be a powerful thing, and this site is constantly soaking it up and storing it for us if we want to use it!
  • Donna
    Totally agree with you! Hope you don't think I'm disagreeing!
  • Paulgro
    Never heard of New Vista but Qualtrics is getting better. then they use to be. I actually bit the bullet and took 3 of them and got my points for all 3. Before they would rip youoff and give you nothing. I thenk they were spoken to.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.