• Donna
    If any of you do this survey, and join the Life Fun and Everything panel, DON"T hit refresh or the back button at the end of the survey. I did and it resulted in no points/no DQ points. I successfully became a member of this panel through the Survey Univox offered, but then at the end it did not redirect back to Univox. So I got p****d, and closed Univox and went to the actual Life Fun and Everything panel to see if my registration did go through and it did. Only after I finalized my registration at the actual panel site did it then go back to Sample Cube. Only instead of the Smiley, I got "It seems you hit the Refresh or Back button" or some message to that effect. So I'm thinking that if I had not hit refresh or back, but gone to the site and completed my registration, I would have gotten my points. Nowhere did it direct me to do that though. At the end, it just said to watch for your first email from the panel.
  • KennyB

The same thing happened to me, so I sent an email to Univox to get my points, I hope they give them to me, after spending 45 minutes completing the thing. I took a screenshot of the window that said that I completed their survey. When I opened the email to confirm my membership, that's when I got sent back to Univox saying that I was DQ, so either way, you don't get the points. Univox needs to fix this problem.
  • Oldschool
    Same thing happened here Donna and Kenny.If you have the univox survey number can you post it?I did see the 4.00 was in the account on the Life Fun and Everything site.Thanks
  • Kingalfred
    Ironically named "fun"
  • mikeee
    I saw this one for a panel and bailed. I've never seen a panel signup redirect back to the
    starting panel.
  • Wizard8072
    same thing here - luckily I had the screenshots and email from Life Fun and have sent support a email - will have to see what happens ........
  • Wizard8072
    in this case - it was just the final page had no instructions, so we all sis the normal thing, but when you register through the email link - it redirects back to sample cube - that should be posted on the final page of the survey - hopefully Univox will honor all of our request for points since we where successful with registration on the site
  • godseeconomy
    How do you do screen shot and when do you do it? I am not computer literate at all so will need step by step instructions!!! Thanks in advance for your patience and help.
  • Oldschool
    Hi Wizard,Hopefully someone has the survey number so I can email it to support.I never heard of that panel but 4 bucks to start is good and maybe they give higher value surveys.Good choice of gift cards.I have a feeling it will be a hit or miss site with surveys a few times a month.When you finish a survey here and they ask you to give the star ranking at the end.Are you getting the page with all the programming script when you try to finish?I haven't been able to rank a survey in a few days because of that problem.Thanks
  • Krystyna
    I'm member of this Life Fun.....panel since february last year,well, don't know if anybody else here is also member of it for some time but to the recent who just joined,have fun,good luck and maybe you will get different surveys topic.I'm getting email survey invitation once a month,the first I took was about to list all the electronics,big and small appliances and such,few pages,then the next month got another survey,looked like the first one but this time they wanted to now about any changes from the first,again had to fill same things again,then the third again the same list to fill but asking about plans when I will get this or this.....very boring and lenghty,,not fun for sure,at least not for me....
  • Wizard8072
    are you using windows? what version ?
  • Wizard8072
    same here Bob on the ranking screen - I just hit "skip" until they correct it - I have sent support a screen shot of the issue - still not fixed though - the survey # I have is 127194 for the fun life issue - hope that helps :-)
  • Wizard8072
    have you been able to cash out at all with them yet? I not for that long - doesn't sound like a very good site ....
  • Krystyna
    Nope,no cash out yet for me,just today I tried to log in and check the balance and got a message that either my log in Id (which is my email address where I'm getting all those surveys to) or my password is invalid,tried to reset pass,got message that they can't send that to my email address.Susan Thompson is moderator of that site but at this point I won't even bother with it to contact her,too much hassle for me for mere whatever.......
  • Wizard8072
    Roger that - will see if i do any better - will give them a chance - thanks for the information :-)
  • Krystyna
    Good luck to you!
  • Wizard8072
    Thanks - not going to spend a lot of time with them though if it does not seem worthwhile :-)
  • Krystyna
    This is just my experience but pls,check it out and then you decide to stay or not, Shakespeare ' to bother or not,that's the question," LOL.
  • Wizard8072
    Agree 100% - will let you know how it works out :-)
  • Catwoman
    I never know how to do a screenshot :( ..I just copy and paste the url in the email to support, but a lot of times even though that page said I completed the survey, later when u click on that url link, it will say something totally different, like survey is no longer avail. or stuff like that, which I didn't know, so that doesn't help my case when I am trying to prove to support that I completed the survey to get my points and they usually never give them to me even forwarding the email from the panel u joined from the survey saying welcome to their panel email to them..Thank God, I didn't do this actual survey today, but my daughter did, and same thing happened to her after fully completing it and joining the fun life and everything community, it not redirecting back to get the 120 points earned, and she said she Never clicked on the back button, but she said she saw it say something while she was pasting the url link in an email to support that she copied from that page, that she must of hit the back or refresh button, thinking "What?!!", even though the page had never been refreshed, and didn't even change saying she completed it until she closed it, and thought that was really weird that she saw that, and that's why she told me about it..so, I hope everyone gets their points earned for this survey and I hope this made sense!!
  • PrincessDC
    #127194 I also copied this to send to support in an email , so they can't deny I completed it, so please give me my 120 points earned! This is very frustrating to go thru!
    Company Logo
    Congratulations on completing your first survey!!!
    successokay
    An email will be sent to the email address you provided us. The email will contain information about your panel profile at https://teen.lifefuneverything.com/
    Be on the lookout for an email from
    If you misspelled your email address earlier, please make sure to email so we can register you with the proper email.

Teen Life Fun and Everything © 2017 All Rights Reserved.

Looks a little different on here then in the email, but says same thing!
  • Catwoman
    ..I think that's a good idea that u posted that proof on here hun..u(and the other members) shouldn't have to go thru all this, but maybe it will help u definitely get your points-I sure hope so anyway..it definitely was a faulty survey error if so many of the members say they completed it, then it didn't redirect back and give them the points, but they joined the panel from completing it which proves they completed it..good luck and good luck to everyone!!
    P.S. great discussion topic
  • Syvynn
    On your keyboard there is a button *usually* on the top row that says PrtScn (or depending on your keyboard it could say Print Screen). If you do that it will take a screenshot of your current viewing window. Then you only have to open up Paint or even things like Microsoft Word and paste it it there (you can right click on the page and click Paste or you can just click in the page and on your keyboard hit the keys, at the same time Control (CTRL) and v. Then save it and you now have a screenshot.
  • J Zerbs
    Don't click on the url if you complete a survey and it doesn't redirect, if you do it'll often DQ you. If it happens just send support a message with the survey number and if possible a screenshot.
  • Catwoman
    ..I see that on my computer(PRTSC), but when I push on it-with or without shift, it does nothing-I guess mine is broken :( ..but thanks so much for explaining that to me as u always help me on here!!!!
  • Catwoman
    ..oh I never click on the url when I am copying it to paste in the email, but when I click on it after I pasted it in the email to see what it shows, it then usually shows something different then it originally said..does that matter I click on it after I closed the page when it didn't originally redirect back? ..that will still get me DQ'd later after the survey is closed and gone?
  • Syvynn
    It doesn't "do" anything. It's almost as if you aren't clicking any buttons on your keyboard. So "nothing is happening" until you paste it into Paint or Word.
    So you are on this page and you click PRTSC. Nothing will happen, nothing will pop up, nothing will go "hey you did this". You have to then open up Word or Paint or something like that and CTRL+V and it will paste the picture of your screen, that you took without knowing it when you click PRTSC into the Word or Paint program! :)

As far as this Life Fun Everything survey. I did EVERYTHING right, waited until I go the email. Clicked on it and got the page on Life Fun saying I was registered or whatever (it was fast) and then it redirected me back to Sample Cube where it told me :It seems you clicked refresh button or coming through back button: which I didn't, at all.
  • Catwoman
    ..Does Nothing, I swear!!! ..lol ..I immediately thought to push on it to print this page of u telling me how to do it but even my daughter tried, it does Nothing!! ..Brings up not a thing!! ..dang dead button I guess..just my luck..lol

..aww I'm sorry it happened to u too with that survey..I'm so glad I didn't have it to take today-I'm getting really tired of having to fight and beg for my points anymore..hope u get your points for it!!
  • Syvynn
    Strange, Are you using a laptop? If so you might have to use the FN and PRTSC buttons at the same time.
  • Catwoman
    ..OMG u are a genius!!! ..that's it..I used the FN and the PRTSC on my laptop just now and something came up saying, save to OneDrive..do I save to that??? ..and thank u, thank u so much for your help all the time!!!! ..here I go again saying, I learn something new every day, and I did just now cause of u!!! :)
  • J Zerbs
    Completed it but apparently i was already a member of the site. Don't remember signing up but it's possible I did thru a earlier survey and don't remember. Have $0 in my account so far.
  • sascha
    It looks like we all did the survey and joined the same community and did not receive our points for doing so.
  • Oldschool
    Thanks Krystyna I figured it was one of those sites that surveys are few and far between.X-)
  • Oldschool
    Thanks Wizard Your the best.(Y)
  • godseeconomy
    Windows but without my permission, has been updated to windows 10. I hate it as I can't get round to adapting to the thin scroll lines and I find it hard to edit my contact list or add new contacts. It's such a bother!
  • Wizard8072
    if you type in the search windows in the lower left corner 'snip' - it will list snipping tool, click on that and it will put a toll in the task bar, i keep it there all the time when taking surveys, when i want a screenshot, I just click the tool in the task bar, select "new' and it opens a transparent window over your survey, you take the arrow and highlight the part of the screen you want and click save - and you have your screenshot ;-) hope this helps :-)
  • frances turkel
    ["PrincessDC;42778"][/quote]
    godseeconomy[]
    I used to belong to this survey Company but I didn't enjoy the site so I quit
    — "Wizard8072
  • Wizard8072
    thanks for the heads up - appreciate it :-)
  • frances turkel
    Wizard8072; No problem....
  • Syvynn
    You shouldn't have to save to OneDrive. I'm thinking that is just an extra option. It should have automatically copied the screen in when you FN PRTSC so all you should need to do is open Paint or WOrd and "Paste" it in there. Try that, if that don't work I can try on my laptop later and see what else you can try.

I love the Snipping Tool. Life isn't complete without it.
  • Krystyna
    When you open paint,click on edit,then paste,then click on file and save image as,all my saved goes automatically to picture folder.
  • Wizard8072
    roger that - love it too :-)
  • PrincessDC
    I like to say, I did get the points today for this survey taken thanks to emailing support. I hope everyone else gets their points too.
  • Syvynn
    Got mine as well.
  • charsocal
    - I saw that member's only gets one survey a month and at the 13th month can cash out for a 25.00 Amazon code. I saw this on the review site.
  • Krystyna
    Right,,1 $2.00 survey a month that will take whole year to make $25.....
  • Wizard8072
    Really - how do they stay in business?
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks. Very new procedure for me!
  • charsocal
    Hope I didn't bust anybody's bubble who was or interested. Not for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.