• Jack McElwee
    Anyone else NOT receiving their 5 points per survey besides me? Anyone else being screwed out of surveys herer besides me? 18 today and down to 6. So far- no new points and no acceptances either! Why do they HATE ME so MUCH I wonder?? Maybe it's US Vets? Whites? Retirees? Disabled folks? Shintos? Libertarians? Tea Party supporters? Saviour Trump supporters? Males? Seems like ONLY minority groups get surveys here! WHY??? Anyone know? UV and SM HATE ME!!!
  • Donna
    ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.
  • J Zerbs
    why questions if you're not going to read them?
  • charsocal
    -He never reads any of his posts, what a dork
  • frances turkel
    "]charsocal J Zerbs[ I'd like to know what he'drinking, eating or smoking...
  • KellyD
    I cant stop laughing at this picture! So funny! Thanks!
  • Jerry Ranallo
    I haven't been receiving the 5 points for not qualifying either. Considering how hard it is to qualify (at least for me) not getting at least the 5 points makes me feel like I'm just wasting my time
  • Jessica S
    That's been happening to me too. It would say that I didn't qualify or they reached their demographics before I even got to take the survey. Then it would say for security reasons, I didn't get the 5 points but that's bull since I just answered basic questions like my race, my income, and stuff like that. What is going on with the site?
  • Barry
    Does anyone understand that Univox is a BUSINESS. We are the customers. They changed the return policy. If you no longer want to "shop" here that's your right. If they go out of business that will because they made a bad business decision. There are 100's of other survey sites. There are sites that tell you about other sites. Instead of spending an exorbitant amount of time writing about this go do other sites and make money.
  • Mitzi drye
    I'm doing both. I will continue to voice my concerns on here because I'm not giving just yet, just hoping they will come to their senses really soon
  • mikeee
    you are awesome, Barry!
  • Krystyna
    I agree with you!Well said in plain language.
  • Wizard8072
    Well said !!! Range and spot - fire for effect !!!!!
  • Krystyna
    the picture,LOL.....
  • flygirl
    Usually the week-ends are slow. And today is Easter Sunday.
    Happy Easter!
  • Wizard8072
    Very interesting nickname you have - may I ask why - do you work in the airline industry?
  • Wizard8072
    Yep - I flagged it as well :-)
  • charsocal
    - This was also another uncalled for comment.
  • Catwoman
    ..I did work in the airline business and look at me, I'm a Catwoman..lol
  • Wizard8072
    Before i retired from the Navy and government, I have almost 2 million miles on Delta, 1 million on American and around 1.5 million spread among other airlines - the Airline industry has always been a tough job - even more nowadays .........
  • Wizard8072
    Cool Beans - how did you find out ?
  • Syvynn
    Click on his profile... (click his name) says Banned.
  • Wizard8072
    Hip Hip Hurraayyhhhhhhh :-)
  • Catwoman
    ..kool..I only ever flew once..I use to work on the ramp actually loading the bellies of the planes, driving the tugs to bring the luggage to the belts and "rarely" driving the belt loaders to the plane which I would rather not do anyway cause if u even tap the plane with it u got in big trouble..lol
  • Catwoman
    ..kool, so now we can stop hearing his hate talk on here all the time..WTG for the flag button! ..I kinda feel bad for him though, cause if he really needs the money, he shouldn't have been always ranting the "they hate the vets on here talk" and "UV and SM hate him" and appreciate what he was getting here at all.
  • charsocal
    - Thank to the Admin, Wiz and all of us who flagged him.
  • frances turkel
    ="charsocal; Thank you I read he banned also thank you for your help!
    I read all the new Information Admin wrote and we will no longer be credited for 5 points....so guys I don't know what their thinking...Last week I think I was credited for a couple of qd but, since then I didn't receive any points!!!
  • Wizard8072
    Thanks for sharing - that is hard work and especially in bad weather !!!!
  • Wizard8072
    It was a Team effort :-)
  • Catwoman
    ..you're welcome and thanks for listening..it was hard work(some of that luggage is very heavy especially when u are 40 yrs old just starting in the fleet service agent business and 5 ft tall to those very big planes-what was I thinking..lol), but also fun, and I really liked it(much better then working primary sort(sorter) at UPS at the PHL hub right before working there, which was also very hard heavy work..unfortunately, I hurt my back at the airport along with the 9/11 situation happening and couldn't do it anymore-I actually miss it though..I worked for US Airways which I also miss now that they changed to American Airlines and are no longer around, but I still have my ramp gear for shoveling in the snow at home all these years later and just used it this past March in that late blizzard type snow fall we had..lol
  • Wizard8072
    I feel a good bit in US Airways, especially goinging through/connecting in Philly :-) I am sure the ramp gear is perfect for incliment weather :-)
  • Catwoman
    ..that's kool u flew so much-I wish I had got to fly more then once but glad I got to do it(believe it or not, I'm afraid of flying, but I love planes..lol) ..I'm just glad I still fit in the gear after all these years, cause I like to eat and it's a 1 piece coverall..lol ..oh and the beanie knit hat is still great too for those windy cold days-it's got a built in face mask that tucks in the hat when not in use.
  • Wizard8072
    All the flying sounds good - but it does get old living on a airplane for over 10 years - I averaged 4-5 legs a day for years ..:-)
  • Oldschool
    Everything seems to be back to normal now with the points.Thanks for addressing the issues.I am happy univox listened to all our concerns. (Y)
  • Wizard8072
    I am glad too - I have completed 3 surveys today and they all worked and credited correctly, getting most DQ's as well - hope it stays this way!! I am glad they listened as well - it would have been a disaster if they hadn't ...........
  • Catwoman
    ..that is a lot of years of flying!!! ..I too have gotten to complete 2 surveys and gotten many DQ pts today(up 295pts) and was very happy until just now, when I completed my 3rd survey, got thanked and smiley face then said I didn't qualify and NO points given at ALL, not even DQ for the time spent completing it :( ..I let Admin and support know, but who knows if I'll get those points like I never got the points from last week when it did that to u and I on the same survey taken
  • J Zerbs
    Completed 3 so far today too, and was credited for a survey I completed this weekend that didn't give me points. I just got credited for when that happened to me, so hopefully you will too.
    Even better the surveys I completed were all for 100 or more points and had reasonable loi. It's nice to see decent paying surveys again instead of just ones for 38, 50, 68 points that are 20+ minutes long.
  • Catwoman
    ..that's great u got credited for a survey u completed from the weekend that didn't give u pts but I'll never get the points from last week that did that to me, cause I now completely forget what the survey # was or what it was about and I never emailed support about it, I just mentioned it to Admin in the shoutmix which I don't know what day that even was or if I can go back that far to look unless still has the survey # and info about it to let me know cause it happened to him too, so I can finally email support, but again, I think they atleast gave me the DQ pts and u know how they say it's been captured as disqualified and u already got the 5 pts, so I doubt I'll get them even if I try, but I'm hoping I'll get today's since I didn't get any points and did email support besides mentioning it in the shoutmix..thanks for the positive thought though..I too am happy about the survey points amounts and LOI's and even mentioned that earlier in the shoutmix thanking Admin, but they never replied(I think they are mad at me cause they rarely reply to any of my nice posts to them, but they'll reply to others close to mine usually before mine and afterwards..lol)
  • J Zerbs
    You can see your last 10 posts on shoutmix if you click the star in the lower right corner by your name. Or you can see the last 5000 posts if you right click on the show Moe messages button and open it in a separate tab or window. It makes it much easier to look for a old post.
  • Catwoman
    ..there's a star?? ..by my name?? ..on the shoutmix u mean? ..and thank u for letting me know that about the old posts, and I haven't been able to get on Univox for atleast the last 5 mins, anyone else having trouble? ..says, Service Unavailable(504)
  • Bob Dack
    Yes, I received this in a message after I sent them an outline e-mail
    of general thoughts and how upset people were!?

"We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Would like inform you that new 5 Points Rule was in an experiment phase and on the basis of the feedback and user review we have retained the old 5 points policy. However, no 5 Points will be given in the case of bad data.

Please feel free to reach us out, in case of any questions. You can email us at or call us at 866-344-7832".
  • Catwoman
    ..I found the star and I clicked on it for the last 10 posts, but when I right clicked on see more messages, nothing else came up(just select all-I tried a couple times), so I can't get to the last 5000 posts :( , but thank u so much for telling me about that feature and teaching me how to do it..and atleast Admin did reply back before they left that they are checking into the matter for no points given for the completed survey today, so there's hope. :)
  • Wizard8072
    That survey was for 100 points and it is # 124519- but they said I DQ's and only gave 5 points even with the "Smiley" screen shot :-(
  • J Zerbs
    here's the address http://www.shoutmix.com/v3/viewer.php?id=market123&view=all . It'll still probably be hard to find with all the posts recently but is a lot better than having to keep having to scroll down to find it.
  • frances turkel
    Univox Thank you for my 7 dq (5 pts for each of my dq survey's)

To all my brothers and sisters of our Community.....I mention a couple of days ago we would not be receiving 5 pts for dq survey's I posted earlier I take it back I had 7 survey's and I dq but to my surprise and joy I received 7 (5 pts) for each survey....
  • Catwoman
    ..thank u both!! ..I really appreciate it!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.