• wendy thompson
    Hi folks,I have a question for you all.I'm not sure if I'm being to cautious or what.I just had a survey that asked if I would give out my personal info,I clicked yes.Full real name ,address,email,and phone no.Then,after hoping I did right,it takes it and sends back.Sorry you did not qualify.What is up with that s--t?
  • Chris1955
    I have had a few of them, I exited right out of them
  • charsocal
    - Check NO, it should not affect you if you qualified and completed the survey to the end. If a survey starts asking you for this information in the beginning of a survey exit out or check no. Better safe than sorry.
  • Krystyna
    Got 1 of those today and as always I decline and just exit.
  • Syvynn
    I got this and I completed it. It's on Sample Cube, which is owned by (is) Univox. They already have all the information it's asking of you. Redundant, yes.
  • godseeconomy
    In these days of id fraud i don't see why we need to keep inputting our details when the info is already with the registered survey company. Also why do they need the full post code? Half of it to locate the region is good enough.
  • Paulgro
    I never give full name or address to a third party survey so no is the right answer.
  • wendy thompson
    thanks for all your replys.It helps making a decision easier when I can read some others.Peace
  • sharonh
    I don't complete surveys where they want full postal code unless they are sending a sample. I don't give out my real name either.
  • J Zerbs
    by full postal code do you mean the 5 digit one or the 9 digit one? Or do you live outside the US?
  • godseeconomy
    I live in London, we have alphabets and no in our postcodes with a space in between. The first part identify the locality, the 2 part identify you within 3 houses.
  • godseeconomy
    How do you get registered to do surveys if you don't give your real name?? How will they send cheque or whatever if they don't have your real name??
  • J Zerbs
    idk, maybe that's why some have problems redeeming?
  • sharonh
    This is within a survey. Sometimes they want to reference you by your name. sometimes they want the names of family members too. How many times have you ........ done this. How many times has............(another family member) done this.

I use my real name at the survey site.
  • sharonh
    I mean the full postal code 5+4. The +4 essentially gives them your home address. Unless it is for a product test, I don't give out my home address within a survey, so why would I give out my +4?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.