• charsocal
    As many of you know by now or are new here ,our Krystyna has been suffering from cancer for many years. I have never met or even spoke via phone call, but due to Univox we have become FB friends and confidants and I thank Univox for this honor of becoming her friend as some of you will never know or do know what a giving, kind and funny person she is. So, not to get into details of her kindness to me or to get very emotional, our Kryst found another cancerous nodule on her left arm a couple of weeks ago. She will be going under surgery at 8:30 PST on 02/01/17, yes today if you are just reading this, for 2 hours to have it removed and will have to resume more treatments for her cancer. My wishes to you all is at 8:30 AM is to say a prayer for her on this post. It dosn't have to be her PST, but anytime of the day would be a blessing. God bless her and all who are suffering from anything.
  • KellyD
    Krystyna....I never met you but I do see your name here and I wish you a speedy recovery and I will say a prayer for you to get well soon. I survived cervical cancer when I was 27 years old. I am 51 now. I remember my family and friends praying for me as I will pray for you. I wish you well.
  • Mohan88
    I am pray for u Krystyna. you will get back soon.
  • Admin
    My heartfelt prayers and all the good wishes in the universe may with her. Oh almighty get her well soon.. Krystyna we want to see back again in a complete pink plum condition. Almighty will definitely listen to our prayers. Get well soon.....(L) (L) :(
  • Oldschool
    My Prayers are with you Krystyna.Keep positive and get well soon.
  • charsocal
    Praying for you Kryst!
  • Donna
    Prayers for you Krystyna, for healing and strength. Prayers for your family and friends as well!
  • sharonh
    Prayers.
  • mikeee
    We will keep you in out prayers.
  • frances turkel
    "charsocal; I didn't know ]Krystyna[ has been sick..I am so shocked to here how sick she is; My heart is hurting and suffering I pray to G-d he will help and cure my dear sister and she will make a
    speedy recovery and come back to her Univox .Family and Community .
  • Kingalfred
    ... First person to bother replying to me
    Plaudit her where ever her name appears
    (So much so..She over took admin at one stage)
    Kind ..Friendly..Funny..
    Posts regular for the entertainment of the group
    If ever a member asks anything
    Be sure
    Her name will be on the list of respondents..

God Speed
    Relax for a while..
    *Hugs*

Admits the page heading is a bit strong
    For a moment my thoughts wandered to a place......... Wich welled my eyes..
  • charsocal
    - I think I have known for about a year or more. I forgot who it was that posted something about themselves being ill and thats when K finally let the other members know about her situation, about 3 or 4 months ago or something like that. She is an extremely strong person as has gone through so much not with only her own illness but also members of her close family.
    Just want to let all know that I asked K if I could post what is going on with her and she gave me her permission as if she would have no I would have not invaded her privacy.
  • charsocal
    - Very well written King.
  • godseeconomy
    Dear Krystyna,
    I'm sad to read of this news. I pray for our Lord Jesus to be your life supply. He is your Healer and may you find strength in trusting Him for your healing, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I will continue to remember you before our Lord and Saviour. God bless you and your family real good. His mercies and faithfulness be your daily experience, now and always. This prayer is winging to you. Amen.
  • Krystyna
    Dear friends,thank every each one and all of you for the well wishes and prayers.Right now I'm overhelmed with emotions (eyes are sweating) by reading all the comments; it's very comforting and heartwarming to to know that I'm surrounded by such a supportive people.Thank you for being with me on the day of the surgery,much appreciated.
    If I may add,all went well,still bit under the weather after the anesthesia but otherwise doing good,and of course I'm planning on staying with Univox as long as it operates....
    yv88w278wlsmy0ya.jpg
  • Benny
    Thank the Lord for the good news. Krystyna I have always considered you as a friend whom gave me my first plaudit. I thank you again and will continue to pray for you and your health. Wishing you a good nights sleep and a better day tomorrow. Love & Hugs. God Bless.
  • Krystyna
    Thank you!Yes,sometimes good wishes and prayers do miracles as they lift spirit and overall good feeling in people who needs them.
  • Catwoman
    ..sorry I just seen this now..I know we have never met in person or spoke on the phone, but I do feel I know u on here as a very nice devoted good member..I'm glad your surgery went well, and wish that u get better real soon..sending prayers for a speedy and miraculous recovery!! ..I plan to be here with u at Univox as long as it operates also, so see u soon!!! Sincerely, Donna dodadoby :)
  • Catwoman
    ..by the way, what u said above in this conversation about was just beautiful!!! ..what a nice friendship u two have!! :)
  • sk1958
    I will pray for you, get well soon.
  • charsocal
    - Thank you for the sweet words.
  • Paulgro
    Sorry I wasn't here sooner. Hope you are feeling better very soon!!
  • Catwoman
    ..no need to thank me-just saying the truth, but you're very welcome :)
  • godseeconomy
    Thank You, Lord, for an uneventful surgery. Now we pray for a speedy recovery and an 'ALL CLEAR' histology for Krystyna. God bless you and keep you in the hollow of His hands. Remain under the shadow and covering of HIS LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT. Amen.
  • Krystyna
    Thank you all once again!Much appreciated!
  • godseeconomy
    Yes, we are all standing with you at this traumatic time.
  • frances turkel
    "Krystyna; I glad to hear your feeling a little better!! Rest and have chicken soup and rest alot so you can get your strenght back
  • Admin
    Good to hear from you krystyna, hope you will have recover super quick, all our best wishes and prayers are with you, get well soon, Grow pink and plum. Do take care.
  • frances turkel
    "Krystyna; REST and listen to all our Prayers Heal from within the natural bodies properties and we
    pray to our G-d will all see you soon...Bless it be.....Amen
  • Hey009
    My Prayers are with you Krystyna..33s76dph2nc7lw21.jpg
  • Admin
    Very happy to see you back on happy feet, we wish you all the luck for your healthier future. May you grow pink and plum. Thanks
  • Krystyna
    Thank you and indeed the prayers and good wishes helped,I'm growing pink and plum,feeling good.....
  • frances turkel
    "]Krystyna I am so happy to hear your feeling better and back to work ; i missed hearing your posts so stay well and enjoy everyday as if its you last ....keep Happy and cheery and in great spirits talk to you soone
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.