• charsocal
    As most of you know by now Krystyna is home. She messaged me and hasn't had to take any pain meds and is eating like a horse, lol...
    The sad news is while she was in the hospital today her only brother died. I know she didn't mention this on the thread while thanking all of the Univox members and team for all the prayers. I'm sure she didn't want any more sympathy, but this is a time for extra prayers for all she is going through and will be going through. My prayers are with you so much K! And I hope you know you Univox is also your family.
  • PrincessDC
    Mom(Catwoman) is having problems getting on Univox to respond to this, but she told me she sends her prayers for Krystyna and her family for their loss. I'm sorry for her loss too.
  • Paulgro
    Really sorry to hear this. All this must have happened after I left the other day from here.
  • charsocal
    - I'm sure K will see this Prince and I hope your mom will get back soon to let K know of her loss. Paulgro, No problem, just pray for her long time recovery and the loss of her brother on the same day of her surgery.
  • Paulgro
    I like to think we all look out for each other here.
  • J Zerbs
    Sorry to hear about your brother and I wish you a speedy recovery. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Catwoman
    Sorry, I'm having such trouble getting on my acct tonight..thank u my daughter for relaying my prayers message while I couldn't get on..I'm so sad and sorry to hear of Krystyna's brother has died on the same day of her surgery..that's a lot to deal with..God Bless u and your family Krystyna..my thoughts and prayers are with u!! ..I'm so sorry for your loss and hope u recover quickly!!! ..your Univox family is here for u. <3
  • Christina
    Oh wow. @Krystyna I so sorry to hear about your brother. My thoughts are with you and your family. HUGS (L)
  • KellyD
    Krystyna....I am glad you are feeling better. I am very sorry to hear about your brother. My prayers are with you and your family at this time. God bless you and your family.
  • Admin
    Oh may lord give the family all the strength to cope up with the grief. Krystyna you please do not take tension and focus on your health. though we understand its better said than done. But we seriously praying for your well being in physical and mental way both. Please take care.
  • Marian Pantic
    So sorry to hear that. Keep on smiling, Kryst. It's what he would want. x(L)
  • jason alexanderl
    Sorry for your loss, sending prayers your way
  • sascha
    It's good to hear that Krystyna made it through her surgery okay but am sad to hear about the loss of her brother. I'd like to extend my condolences to Krystyna and her family.
  • Donna
    @Krystyna So very sorry for the loss of your brother! Thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time!
  • mikeee
    I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • godseeconomy
    @Krystyna
    The Dear Lord strengthen you in your severe and untimely loss of your only brother. Lord, comfort Krystyna in her deep need. Burdens are lifted by You. You are touched with her infirmities. Sustain dear Krystyna and her family in the coming days. Please Lord, we fervently pray .
  • JASON COHEN
    May God give you the strength in this difficult time.

Romans 14:8 - For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Psalm 116:15 - Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.
  • Mitzi drye
    prayers going up to Jesus for all your family
  • Krystyna
    Thank you for all the condolences and for being with me in these difficult times.
    78at6hppja9y09sn.png
  • Krystyna
    That's what make this community forum so great;people watching over each other.Here we can goof around at times but then there are times that we can share our happiness and good times as well as our bad times and sorrow.I'm happy to be part of this forum.
  • Bobby Drye
    mitzi told me about your loss. so sorry and you've got all my prayers being lifted up to our LORD Jesus.
  • Benny
    Prayers for you and family. Sorry to hear this.
  • godseeconomy
    Amen. He careth for the sparrow and He cares much more for you (Krystyna). Just trust His sovereign will and be at peace in the knowledge that He knows your infirmities. He is touched with our infirmities.
  • frances turkel
    "]Krystyna I am so sorry to hear the loss of your brother no words can express the grief your feeling and we feel with you we are you family and we miss you so very me hope you start feeling a little better!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.