• bobunt12
    I just joined , didn't qualify for the survey couldn't sign in, read numerous complaints, was given 400 of the promised 500, oh! ok I joined Univox and then joined the dicussion group Oh!! to fu--in hard shove it Up your fundamental orifice, this website is a fucken joke I'll stick with my opinions, sorry I dont usually swear this is the biggest waste of peoples time ive come across and I started when the internet started
  • Syvynn
    You only get 400 points for the first round of profile surveys, then you have to do the smaller ones which pay 20 points each (like Food and Health). Follow these steps:
    http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/1476/page/p1#OP

But, after being here since 2011, I can attest that this site is not a joke. I've cashed out multiple times and these days the cash outs are more numerous than when I first started here.
  • Donna
    I have been here for about 5 years, also, and have cashed out many times. Sorry, but I don't think I believe that you don't usually swear.
  • Paulgro
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave!!
  • J Zerbs
    I understand the site can be difficult to learn how to use, but if you ask Admin on shoutmix, here on the forum or email them they'll help you out. There are also several other members that will help if you ask.
  • Kerwin Cross

It's not a waste of my time, some people don't read to understand how things work always want a quick answer. X-)

g54waycflrr7tcws.jpg
  • Mike M
    you fit the topic perfectly
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.