• Admin
    Dear Members,
    We would like to know from your point of view that what should be the questions we should add to our FAQ segment (new add-on to Forum), which can ease the members to understand the basic rules, dos and don't. So that every one can remain informed about our functionalities and need not to keep posting the various post to get it answered.
    So all views are welcomed, help us to develop a better community. Thanks
  • Syvynn
    - Most of your members need the most basic of questions answered. For instance, there are plenty that ask how to take a survey (or where they are found) so it seems they would benefit from a step-by-step guide with images of how to take a survey and reasons why no survey is listed (if none are listed). Plus you'd need to explain taking survey's via dashboard/My Panel versus taking them through the Surprize Me section.

I could go on and on with suggestions for the FAQ, but I will give you that to start with and let some other people chime in on suggestions. I'll post more if other people don't suggest what I have in mind. :)
  • Marvy
    I see a lot of questions about the following:
    1. Cashing out (when can I cash out (the amount needed), what are my cash out options (PayPal, MasterCard, Amazon, etc.)
    2. Membership levels and the benefits of each
    3. What are the criteria to move to the next membership level
    4. Surprise Me (how are winners selected, etc.) Although there are still a lot of questions about this among longstanding members.
    Bumper Points (Facebook and Twitter)
    5. Who to contact for glitches, system problems, account lockouts, etc. It seems that some members are frequently providing the email address to support in shout mix.
  • J Zerbs
    I've noticed a good number of members don't know how to send a message to support if they have a issue. They don't know you do so from the homepage or even after being told it's on the homepage think the my panel or dashboard is the homepage. Which is understandable because no matter what page you're on the home button appears to be highlighted giving the impression you're on the homepage.
    8zybep4qvactww7y.jpg

You could put a link to contact Support on the my panel and dashboard pages.
  • J Zerbs
    When it comes to the basics 2500 points = $25 USD, these are the available payment options, etc. you could put them at the top of the page so everyone would see them.
    http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/comment/19540#Post_19540

You do list all these things when you first sign up or various places on the site but they can be difficult to find. Honestly who reads through all the info and terms and agreements when they sign up for a site? I know I don't and doubt very many people do.
  • Marvy
    I also see a lot of questions/ranting about 'drop offs.' It might be good to add an explanation/ description of this phenomenon to the FAQ.
  • kaminikij
    I was about to ask the same question as marvy
  • godseeconomy
    great suggestion, j zerbs, re support link on the menu bar.
  • Paulgro
    Answering support emails when sent. I and a few have asked for help but never received it. At least an answer shows you are trying to help when we have a problem.
  • Admin
    Thanks Wonderful suggestions, definitely will wait for more suggestion. Thanks :)
  • Admin
    Indeed a good suggestions, will definitely add all this points to our new segment.Keep flooding more if you notice any unleft.. Thanks
  • Admin
    Thats really incredible thought, you have noticed the lag brilliantly, this point definitely will be on our next implementation plan. Thanks :)
  • Admin
    As said you are gem our community, we would like to thank you for all your help and suggestions, This is undoubtedly a brilliant thought, Thanks :)
  • Admin
    Thank you all waiting for some more sugestions before we finally start the segment. so please keep pouring whatever ideas comes, from users perspective its always better have an ideas, as you can notice the lag and feel the need for add-on or missing info. Thanks :)
  • Marvy
    I know that you recently added the 'how many points to go' information; however, it is in a pretty obscure place and you only see that information if you are sent to the page that asks you to select Red or the number 5. Quite honestly oftentimes I forget it's there. How about adding that information in the upper right hand corner with the points and live surveys information?

I don't know about anyone else on the Forum, but I have never used the mail icon and don't even know what it's used for. Can you either add another icon there that shows how many points the member has to accumulate before being able to cash out or replace the mail icon if no one is using it?

I believe the website designed can be improved (visual cues) to make it easier for members to find answers to the most common questions.
    Attachment
    toolbar (3K)
  • J Zerbs
    I've seen others mention the page where it asks you to choose 5, east or red that referred to can be hard to read. I think it only shows up that way on a phone or small screen tablet.
    f69fc2yu9z60pv9l.jpg
    On a computer it looks like this

tqoddk4yiplno1v3.jpg

Or on another tablet I used it would switch between the two depending on how it was being held, horizon or portrait orientation.
  • Syvynn
    I've seen a lot of members complain about not getting all their points for signup. Then when you tell them to do all the profile surveys, they cannot find them. Good reason. they are a little hidden. So I created this to help them: http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/1476/profile-surveys-where-are-they

So maybe in your FAQ you could do something like that opening post to let people know where they are.
  • Admin
    Dear Members
    Thanks so much for all the suggestions, we waiting for some more, hope to see it coming times. Thanks everyone.
  • Admin
    We will keep this in mind and and add up to our new upcoming segment. Thanks :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.