• Ashok Bhatia
    a best way to get solution .
    (if anyone can report a major error in the system, all those who will report this will enter in a sweepstakes to earn $50.one user will win every month.)

Lets find error?????????????????????????????

On your dashboard the animated BUG is the place to claim your $50.

bxbnzrzd6pfe2a03.gif
  • Krystyna
    Thank you but cute bug,lol....
  • Debasmita
    Often surveys do not redirect to univox, should that be counted as bug on the system?
  • jason alexanderl
    Surveys get error message at end of all IPOS surveys I do
  • Catwoman
    ..a lot of my surveys that I don't qualify for are Not being directed back to the landing/univox page now since the new site has been developed, so I'm not getting the 5 pts for not qualifying like I use to, and that really makes a difference when u are using your valuable time and trying to get points for rewards! ..plus your site does say we get 5 pts for trying if we don't qualify..I'm thinking this is a major bug, atleast it sure is to me :) ..by the way, cute bug!

dodadoby
  • Krystyna
    Well,I'm not sure if Ashok B is part of Uni's administration or just a member/panelist like the rest of us.I think the latter and he just shares info with us and especially with those who would otherwise miss it (the info is scattered by Uni between forum and shoutmix,but not everybody is reading it)
    Actually,so far,at least for me,the "older" site or this newer one make no difference in re-directing or not back to landing page;stays the same.....
  • Bob Dack
    Univox Community peoples:-

I am replying as to said?
    I am not sure how to help you out I am just venting as to
    spending around 25 minutes of my time to end up with nothing for it?
    I do not ever record every survey number as they usually show-up in the
    earning points showing & pending section?
    But with something like this happening you don't get nothing
    no credit or record of what you have done?

I had problem as the last survey I did here at the Univox survey site that
    was 25 minutes long for 200 points about payment methods quit and
    froze-up on me at the 99% finished point,
    so what up with that will I get credit for it?
    I don't remember this ever happening before
    ?I did not expect this to happen?
    Can somebody address my concerns?

Univox Community 9:01am Jun 2
    Hello Bob, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    Would request you to please drop an email to our customer
    service team at for survey errors.

Thanks for Listening

Bob Dack
  • Catwoman
    ..oh I hear u that he might be just a member-I'm not sure if he's admin either, but I was hoping "Admin" saw my suggestions on the bonus birthday and anniversary points I posted if they read his post/discussion(I'm thinking it sounds like a good idea and hoping others agree lol) and thank u for the info-I always appreciate any help :) ..as for the new site old site redirecting problem, I myself didn't have that happen to me as much on the old site as it's happening ALOT on the new site, atleast to me
  • nipun
    I really like univox new look. Lots of new features. I remember earlier an error time out page would appear after every other survey but now its all goner. Univox has improved a lot. Way to go.
  • J Zerbs
    no reason to record survey numbers anymore, it now shows the number of the last survey you attempted.
  • Debasmita
    I did 3 surveys and they didn't redirect back, so no points have been credited.
  • Ashok Bhatia

ask univox through dashboard helpline .
  • Ashok Bhatia

thankx for information
    i was just sharing information. whenever i need i get support from univox people very quickly.:-|
  • Ashok Bhatia

hi nipun
    you are right . Univox people are encouraging that if you face any error on the site submit that error and you will get free participation $50 sweepstakes
  • Donn
    redirected to dashboard from the old layout after updating email information. dashboard not showing all contents. information about the BUG didn't show up correctly
  • J Zerbs
    Are they even doing the sweepstake? I haven't seen any winners and it's been up for 2 months now.
  • Debasmita
    Me too, haven't seen any name as winner, eager to know
  • frances turkel
    I came on a little while ago did my survey's went to try the surprise survey contest and these no name up there how do I find out if its my turn to do the surprise survey contest ????
  • frances turkel
    I saw the bug and click it and nothing happened
  • Krystyna
    Did you ever got any birthday bonus points?My is coming soon too.....
  • Catwoman
    ..no, they never gave me anything for my birthday :( ..maybe u will be lucky and get some points though-I hope so :)
  • J Zerbs
    There is no surprise me contest survey, if you win you just click on a box under your name. The take survey button is for the sweepstake contest and you can try all your surveys using it. It just takes you to one of the surveys you have available to do in your list.
  • Krystyna
    Bummer that you got nothing! Univox,please take a notice as you said you would consider this option,so it's yes or no?
  • J Zerbs
    Did Univox ever give a response about the birthday points? I didn't see one and didn't get any bonus on my b-day a couple weeks ago.
  • Krystyna
    Here it is "http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/1353/its-my-55th-birthday-today-/p1
  • Krystyna
    Btw,if Uni decides to reward loyal members on their special day,that would be great!Looking forward...Again Univox,pls consider...
  • J Zerbs
    They said they'd implement it soon, must not of gotten around to it yet or they forgot about it.
  • Syvynn
    "Soon" is clearly a debatable word...
  • J Zerbs
    especially here on univox, it could mean a few days or several months.
  • Syvynn
    Today was my birthday, and no birthday points! Big bummer!! Oh well, maybe for my 40th next July!
    :-O
  • J Zerbs
    6xdpntffue9z8s0p.jpg
    Happy Birthday.
  • Syvynn
    Thank you! :)
  • Krystyna

2o3ymj8wu7bhhaxh.gif

And many,many more!All my best.
  • Syvynn
    Aw thank you! I think that's Marie from the Aristocats movie :) adorable.
  • Donna
    Happy Birthday!!! A day late.
  • Syvynn
    Since I haven't went to sleep yet.. it's still my birthday to me! So thank you!! :)
  • Donna
    That's a cute movie! I watched it many times with one of my nieces. Many times. Many, many times.
  • Syvynn
    Same here... my kid loved it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.