• kaminikij
    because its becoming annoying.
    Unable To Identify Your Browser

Due to recent suspicious activity from your computer we have blocked your access to http://www.univoxcommunity.com.

Please ensure that you have JavaScript and cookies enabled before continuing to access http://www.univoxcommunity.com.

You reached this page when attempting to access http://www.univoxcommunity.com from 50.150.165.136 on 2016-06-20 18:59:14 GMT.
    Trace: 14FEC0E4-3719-11E6-AC82-9FEFF2CC0ACF (409) via afcf82ea-4414-414b-85bb-0464f5b489ec; 0.000 / 1694

Distil Networks
    cokies are enabled java script is enabled.all i do is attempt the surveys.If this "distil is part of univox
    then its a big part of the problem some of us are having.I know others have had their accounts deleted
    because
    I have seen the posts on shoutbox. Please univox give us a decent explanion on what is deemed suspicious.I have used firefox, Ie11 and even chrome with no difference.99% of us dont cheat.I love univox, have been a member forever but this is not thr right way to keep your members loyal.
  • Syvynn
    I get this message too. I use the Opera browser. It seems to do it when I refresh the page too many times in x-amount of time... at least that's what I've noticed.
  • Krystyna
    I got such a message twice and it has nothing to do with Univox;it's independent program that has something to do with security on pc and sometimes it will just denied access to sites.I just close it and open Univox in new tab.Btw,I use firefox browser.
  • J Zerbs
    I've gotten that message a couple times too, happened when I switched the device I was using to take surveys.
  • Kerwin Cross
    Started happening to me when Univox upgraded there site, before that I never got that page, I'm using Firefox.
  • charsocal
    Never have got it. I did get a message 3 times during the weekend a couple of weeks ago stating that I was a bot or a human with super power speeds, lol. Finally addressed the issue and others were saying they were getting the same message, Univox told me just to ignore it. Using Chrome BTW.
  • bigdayqueen
    Lol...never got that bot or super power speed message. I guess I'm just a slowpoke.
  • kaminikij
    I dont think ignoring it is a great idea and i think it should be addressed by univox. .And I too only started to get these since they upgraded the site.
    I have been doing surveys for 20 years so I no this isnt the way to go.Univox is by far the best program on the web and for me customer service is fantastic.I never got that bot message.Good thing for me. The big problem is if this happens to too many people too many times it will ruin the reputation of univox.
  • charsocal
    - I don't think it would ever ruin the image of Univox as Univox knows it's a bogus message and if others do get the messages all they have to do is ask Univox and they will assure you not to worry about it.
  • charsocal
    - LOL!!!! It scared me at first as I thought it was a virus invading my computer. The second and finally the third time I knew I had to let Univox know about it and it has never happened again. Now that I said never it might,lol.
  • Paulgro
    I use Firefox and never got that message.
  • Bob Dack
    I use Firefox Also and never got that message and I have not tried Chrome but I've heard some good things about it,I stopped using Internet Explorer when I had trouble with it so long ago I can't remember?
  • Kingalfred
    ... Not been here that long....never had that message...though i have had "securityterminate" in 20% of my immediate terminated disqualification...100 plus surveys... ive qualified 4 ....
  • Kingalfred
    ... I get asked a lot...do you want to add a program so we can track your daily online goings on..usually the beginning or end of a survey..we will give you X credits.. Always i decline...Always i am told that my details are safe but get email about cars and insurance after...you guessed it ...a survey on cars and insurance..also after a wines/ales/spirits/lagers survey...an email from virgin wines 39.99 a grate...so yeah...Big Brother...is watching us... And tracking us also.....
  • kaminikij
    If these things are bogus I wonder if we can block them somehow.
  • Debasmita
    Never received such messege
  • Paulgro
    They aren't bogus but if you don't know the company why give up your privacy for a few bucks?
  • Syvynn
    pcmmcbmiya4bufhp.png

distil networks is a company that Univox knows (and wants/pays them) is monitoring their site for intrusions. It's really a security based thing that helps block spammers and the like from hounding the site and making it less legit.

HOWEVER, @Admin might need to have distil look into their logs for Univox, because something is not right with their program. I keep getting the message.

This particular message... I woke up, did a few things, sat in front of the computer and refreshed (just once) the dashboard page to refresh the Shoutmix which "pauses" after so much idle time (and to make sure I had all the survey's listed for this morning that should be there before/after reloading the page). That's entirely uncalled for, even for a security measure.
  • Donna
    I agree! When I get this message, I have to restart my computer to get rid of it. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but once or twice, I also got it after hitting the submit button on a survey, which resulted in no points. This happened before the site changed over to the new site, so I didn't have a survey number to have Uni look into it.
    This actually has not happened to me since the site switched over, that I can remember. If it has happened since the switch, it has only been once or twice.
  • Syvynn
    My computer doesn't freeze. Nor do I have to restart. I just have to close out the browser window and reopen all my tabs.

I have heard someone else say that it causes them to have a frozen computer though. Don't remember who or where I saw it though.

I have only gotten this since after the switch to the new "site", never before. I've had it maybe 5 times now, could be more, I wasn't counting at first... just thought it was weird, closed out browser, etc. Now, I'm paying attention to it.
  • frances turkel
    I use google and I've never have any problems !
  • Paulgro
    Didn't you say once that you use Opera for a browser? If you do then maybe it doesn't recognize that browser so you get that message. I know certain sites just have a problem with some browsers. Using Firefox I've never gotten it on the old or new site.
  • Syvynn
    Some people that use Firefox do indeed get this message, they said so at the beginning of this post. But, yes :) I use Opera.
  • Paulgro
    OK, so now what? If you get it using Opera and some get it using Firefox I wonder what the deciding factor is? There has to be a reason why some do and others don't using the same browsers.
  • Syvynn
    I haven't a clue. I did get it twice today. I have, once, gotten it with Chrome when they told me "try Chrome" for when I was trying to get Shoutmix to send me a pin code.
  • Paulgro
    Seems strange why some and not others. It is a glitch in the system but wonder what it could be? I wonder if it could be the server that lead you and other here causing the problem maybe not sending the right IP address or the site not seeing the cookie it placed in your machine. One more unsolved mystery we will probably have an answer for.
  • J Zerbs
    Maybe it just happens on certain surveys regardless of what browser the member is using. It's happened to me a few times and I don't use any of the browsers mentioned above. That would also explain why it hasn't happened to everyone.
  • Kerwin Cross
    I use mobile high speed data internet (T-mobile) and that could be the problem but never seen this message until Univox upgraded there site and it's becoming a headache! Also Using Windows 10 and Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and IE and get that message on all. (N)
  • Donna
    My computer doesn't actually freeze, it's just that if I close everything out and then try going back to Univox, I still get that screen. Then I restart, and am able to get back to Univox.
  • Syvynn
    I will still get the screen as well.. and that's because the URL in the browser now says something like univoxcommunity.com/disill.....so you have to just got back to <a href="http://univoxcommunity.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">univoxcommunity.com</a> in order for it to go away. So the next time it happens, see if the Link in the browser window is pointing you to something like the blue highlighted link in my picture. If it does then just use your bookmarks and go back to Univox to get away from it.
  • Ashok Bhatia

relates to u r browser . switch to another browser
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.