• sandy1
    Has anyone else been getting invalid links for there reward? I have cashed out many times to entropay but this last one has been quite the drama. The link says "payout link invalid" but univox seems to think I got paid when I didn't. I am sure it will be sorted out soon. Does anyone think it's my computer? I have tried 3 different browsers and cleaned out cookies and cache, still no joy. Any suggestions?
  • sitalsingh
    Hello sandy1 i also have this problem. This is being going for a week now, yet no positive response. have been messaging virtual reward center, entropay and univox support. I may help if i hear a reply from univox in 48 hours.
  • sandy1
    Thanks Sitalsingh, I will do the same if I here anything good from VRC.
  • STACI STRUBLE
    how do you cash out your points for your reward?
    do you have to have a specific amount?
  • Kevin Rockel
    I am having the same issue. Emailed Virtualrewards which passed me off to entropay who said
    "Please note we have forwarded your email to the relevant department for reviewing.
    We will revert as soon as possible.
    If we can assist you further please do not hesitate to contact us. "

We shall see what happens.
  • Debasmita
    I haven't experienced such
  • sandy1
    On premium you can cash out at 1500 points, think is higher for basic or verified. It's on the redeem page.
  • J Zerbs
    The redeem button activates at 2500 for basic, 2000 for verified, 1500 for premium and 1000 for ambassador. Any level member can cash out for any amount between 1000 and 10,000 once the button is active.
  • sandy1
    I just redeemed again, here's hoping this link works! I have not heard anything yet from univox zendesk, I hope I do soon. Have you guys heard anything yet?
  • sandy1
    Well, the new link worked but still have not heard about the invalid one.
  • guimaraes
    eu nao tenho poblema no resgate
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.