• Syvynn
    Dearest @Admin

I would like to suggest that the Univox Web Admin add a link for Contact to the menu bar... for instance putting it here where the red X is:

4aa00krjk4z62tj6.png

Because if it wasn't for @J Zerbs (thank you by the way) mentioning it in the shoutmix I would have NEVER known that the contact page was even there... even after being here for 5 years!! I NEVER go to the main index page, I just go straight to the Dashboard and Forum.

I'm sure that there are other panel members that do the same as me.

What do you other's think about this?
    1. Do you think Univox should add a CONTACT link to the menu bar? (13 votes)
        Yes, that would be nice!!
        92%
        No, it's not needed.
        8%
  • J Zerbs
    It is a good idea as the contact link is no longer listed on either the dashboard or my panel page like it was before the recent change of the site.
  • Syvynn
    I never noticed it before, but I had been curious when on the Shoutmix they say "send us an email, etc" but they never list the address and I'm like "how do people know where to send it to? is there a contact page I haven't seen?!" LOL. So NOW I know!
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah they used to have a link on the my survey page before the changes to the site a couple weeks ago. When a survey doesn't redirect, if you're missing points from a contest or have a question or issue with the site you're usually better off sending them a message through the contact option then you are leaving a message on shoutmix or the forum.
  • J Zerbs
    The email address is
  • Christina
    I think that's a great idea. Somewhere easy so everyone can find it :)
  • Debasmita
    Definitely yes..
  • bigdayqueen
    I totally agree. Last week it took me a long while going to different pages before I found one that had a contact link.
  • charsocal
    Great Idea
  • Paulgro
    Sure, never know when you might have a question about your account or something else.
  • Syvynn
    Hey @Admin was this not a good idea for inclusion on the site?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.