• Syvynn
    Sometimes on the Facebook page, Univox has a contest that is not here on the forum (as opposed to them being the same)... well, I never see a winner announced on these "other" Contest. Are the contests on FB only used for Bumper and User of the Week activity or do they have winners for that and where do they post them?

I was asking because it's been a big question mark over my head and it's kind of confusing when they don't explain how certain things work around here...,

I swear we need a technical manual around here!
  • Krystyna
    This is great question and I would like to know too how this works.
  • Syvynn
    Hopefully @Admin can help us out then :)
  • Krystyna
    Right,it would be be nice to hear from them.
  • Debasmita
    exactly.. Me too.. Eager to know the answer
  • Bob Dack
    Girl try going here join or do what it takes
    Univox Facebook page
  • Syvynn
    afraid I don't understand what you mean. I am already a member of Facebook and "on" the Univox Facebook page as well.
  • J Zerbs
    I think the contests on Facebook and Twitter just have one bumper points winner but not sure. It's also hard to tell what contest the winners won since they don't say contest number when announcing the winners. It seems like said where some contests don't seem to have winners.
  • Syvynn
    Yeah, like the contest 43 on Facebook which was a Postage Stamp. That wasn't Contest 43 here on the forum, nor have I personally see the Postage Stamp question as any Contest answer on the forum. So who won that, was postage stamp correct, etc...
  • Krystyna
    Still no reply from Uni to your question and they run the contests on FB daily but # 48 and 49 wasn't posted here,right now there is contest # 50.
  • Krystyna
    I think that the question contests for 50 points are separate from bumper points for 200.
  • J Zerbs
    They do seem to be separate, seems like 5 winners are chosen from members who answer here on the forum and one winner is chosen from those who answer on a social media site.
  • Syvynn
    Yeah, but there are contests that Univox has on FB that are not here on the Forum yet we never seem to see who the winners of those contests are. That's what we are trying to find out from @Admin
  • Krystyna
    Ok,but who are the winners,where are the names posted?
  • J Zerbs
    Most of the contests on Facebook seem to have winners, they announce the winners on Facebook. The problem is they just announce the name of the winner and don't say what contest they won. You can see they've announced 4 winners for the last 4 contests but it does seem like
    some of the contests don't end up having winners announced for them.
    l75pv97h1uzefn2k.png
  • Syvynn
    As you can see from your screenshot, each of those contests say "Random correct 5 answers will get 50 points". 5 each = 20 people (from your screenshot) not just 4 winners.

That's what we want clarified. Because if they use FB contests (that are not duplicated here) as "activity" for picking a bumper winner... then why list it as a contest where 5 people get 50 points each?!
  • J Zerbs
    No idea why they list 5 winners will win 50 points when only there is only one winner who gets 200 points. They really should change that to avoid confusion among members.
  • Krystyna
    I'm really confused and you are right.the winners there are for those 200 bumper points but I don't see any 50 points winners.
  • Syvynn
    Yeah that's why in the opening post I asked @Admin "Are the contests on FB only used for Bumper and User of the Week activity or do they have winners for that and where do they post them?"

That's what I want answered, along with
  • Krystyna
    It would be nice if Uni would clarify that but so far no answer,maybe they have to figure it out....
  • Admin
    sorry for the confusion here, we will try to make it more tracking friendly so that you know what contest you have win points for. This is for separate system so we will figure the best way. Thanks for raising the concern.
  • Admin
    But rest assure we do our best to credit points manually if you win a contest.
  • Krystyna
    Thank you Admin!
  • bigdayqueen
    Thanks for the response, admin!
  • Debasmita
    Thanks admin!
  • Syvynn
    My points for winning the 6/13 Sweepstake contest weren't credited manually. In shoutmix I was told that there was a technical issue and that when it's fixed my points would be credited automatically. That's two different things.

But thank you for the offer of making the contest points easier to track..
  • godseeconomy
    Never go to FB so miss out on ALL univox contests from there.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.