• godseeconomy
    How can this be allowed in this forum? See enclosed ...

FrankWilliam and you
    FrankWilliam
    BUSINESS PROPOSAL///

Dear friend,

I wrote you earlier but you did not respond to my mail. Like I wrote you earlier, I am Attorney Frank William, a lawyer by profession, based in Lome - Togo. In my first mail I mentioned to you about a late client of mine (a native of your country) who died with his wife and only child in an accident On the 21st of April, 2005, without any disclosed relative. I need your urgent assistance claiming the sum of U.S. $ 12,500,000.00 million belonging to my late client who is also a native of your country, which it is deposited in a bank Togo. He was my client and a major supplier contractor for big oil companies here in Togo.

Owing to the similarity of your surname to my late client's, I wish to present you as the next of kin to the account because my late client died in a car crash with his immediate family without leaving a will or someone
    that will be presented to the bank as next of kin. Therefore, I am calling your attention because that the bank asked me to bring his closest kin.
    Indicate your interest by writing back directly to my e-mail: ()

for more details. If it is simpler for you to meet me on Skype, tell me.

Regards.

Barrister Frank William (ESQ.)

a day ago
  • godseeconomy
    > Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:15:56 +0000
    > From:
    > To:
    > Subject: FrankWilliam sent you a message on Univoxcommunity
    >
    > Dear Univox Member godseeconomy,
    >
    > FrankWilliam sent you a message on Univoxcommunity. Follow this link to open it:
    >
    > http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/messages/120
    >
    > Regards,
    > The Univoxcommunity Team
  • J Zerbs
    Well any member can send a private message to another member, I doubt Univox screens all the messages that members send to one another. Now that Univox has been informed about Frank William I think they'll kick him off the site, at least they should no one wants to get scam messages here on the forum.
  • Gitty4
    Anyone who would actually believe this message and respond must be incredibly gullible, and for those who believe, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale....
  • Krystyna
    I used to get similar messages in email,couple times even from a "prince" himself,lol......
  • Syvynn
    @Admin still getting these messages!!

lu9frve8bkojffi4.png
  • J Zerbs
    Me too just got another one,
    Areyou going to kick this scumbag bag off the site or not?

You can see his name on the members page, if you switch it to sort by date joined he's on the first page or if you go by name he's on page 55.tqbbst77eg6vxz54.jpg
  • Syvynn
    Just to let you know that you type in @ "Admin" without the space between the @ and the first " and it will tag Admin for you. Or in the text box you can simply click the @ icon and type in Admin.
  • J Zerbs
    Thanks for letting me know, you can also use reply="Admin;d1100" with [ As the first character and ] As the last.
  • Paulgro
    Only got the one not two.
  • J Zerbs
    I got 3 from him, but the messages are no longer in my inbox and Frank William is no longer on the members list so univox must of kicked him off the site.
  • Debasmita
    Got one from him.. Such things shouldn't be tolerated
  • Admin
    Dear members, he has been removed so please let us know if you are still getting those.
  • Krystyna
    No more,thank you!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.