• Jules
    I just received notification that my plaudit earning level is so low they may kick me out.
    THIS IS A LIE - Im just feeling unloved
    So click on the love heart for a plaudit please (it wont let me give them to myself :( )
  • Krystyna
    Here,you got 1 now......
  • bigdayqueen
    I don't get plaudits very often either, but never got a notification about getting kicked out. That would be very sad.
  • Crafty501
    Gave you a plaudit bigdayqueen. I think people just don't think about doing it, they read a message posted, maybe reply and move on
  • Paulgro
    What exactly are they for or is it just for the heck of it?
  • lindaladd
    I would like to hear the answer to Paulgro's question, too. What they for??
  • Debasmita
    Me too..eager to get the answer
  • Donna
    Plaudits are just like "likes" on Facebook. That's about it. If you click on "FORUM" at the top of the page, then look to the left, you will see a box with the top plaudit earners of the month/all time. The top earners of plaudits don't really get anything, they are basically for "bragging rights". Once Univox did a contest where they awarded the top plaudit earner, but that was a long time ago and they only did it the one time as far as I know.
  • Donna
    Hey Jules! You made the "Plaudits Won" list!!!
  • Paulgro
    OK, now I know what you mean. BTW, I don't have a Facebook account. Just gave you a plaudit for responding!
  • Donna
    I don't have a Facebook account either. Don't need something else to sit in front of the computer and do! Thanks for the plaudit! And I just gave you one in thanks!
  • Donna
    Uh-oh! Paulgro and I gave each other plaudits and just knocked you out of the list. I will give you one to see if I can get you back on!
    I gave you one and checked and your name is not back up there, but it was!
  • Paulgro
    I also just gave Jules one for starting this!
  • Lipsa Pattanayak
    what is actually plaudits...even i dont have any idea about it....
  • Donna
    If you put your cursor over someone's comment and look on the right side of the comment area, you will see a heart appear. Those are for giving people plaudits, and you click on the heart to give one. (You can only give them to other people, not to yourself.) Plaudits are pretty much like "likes" on Facebook. Just a way to say you like their comment.
  • Donna
    Whoo-hoo, Jules! You're on the list and in the running again!
  • Kingalfred
    .... Ok N00b here does the person with most earned (L) actually win anything? If not why doesn't everyone just pass the. (L) along
  • Krystyna
    No rewards for plaudits except for aknowlegement on personal "you" page.
  • Admin
    These Plaudits are always taken in consideration while upgrading the user to next level and improving your quality score. Please stay tune for more information on quality score and Ranking .This will be added coming monday.
  • Krystyna
    Good to know that after all the plaudits count,thank you.
  • Jules

I was being silly. Univox would never do that
  • Jules
    PaulgroDonna

Ha I turn my back on Univox for a few days because I was called into work & I see your having lots of fun at my expense......
    I LOVE IT :)
    Please note this post is also in reply to the cheeky Paulgro & Donna. I couldnt work out how to reply to you all.
  • Jules

Dearest Admin.
    I suspect you ration your plaudit giving to only the most special..... Please can I have one from you?

Im a nice Australian person.... >:)
  • Jules
    (L)

(L) (L)
    (L) (L)
    >:)
  • Jules

(L) (L) (L) (L)
  • Jules

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

:D
  • Jules
    Guys ive got 32 pludits......
    AND.................
    5 Badges
    Beat that
  • Jules

OMG I just saw you have over 100. :-x
  • Paulgro
    Well I see you now have a happy face!!(Y)
  • Jules
    No thats a cheeky face.
    Now come on Paulgro.... give a lady a plaudit
  • bigdayqueen
    Lol...since this is the year for politics, I am gonna campaign for plaudits! I am a nice lady who lives in Florida with a great husband and two fabulous kiddos. I love the Univox community and see it as a fun way to make a difference in products and services by providing my opinions. Besides that, I can make a few bucks for fun things with my family. Please vote for me with plaudits!!! LOL
  • frances turkel
    bigdayqueen Univox community is the best survey sight as far as I'm concerned and indeed we are a family for all the new comers....can I have an Plaudits too ONLY KIDDING.
  • Donna
    I will give you a Plaudit! No kidding! :D
  • Paulgro
    OK, I will give you another one!!
  • Donna
    Hey man, what about Frances? (3 comments above).
  • Paulgro
    You are keeping me busy now. Just did it!!
  • Paulgro
    And there's one for you!
  • Donna
    I just plauditted you for plauditting Frances!
  • Paulgro
    Well thank you!! ;)
  • frances turkel
    Donna Paulgro
    Thank you for giving me plaudits; This is also for all new comers we are a family and we help each other and we try to show our appreciation whenever possible.
  • Paulgro
    I just gave you another (Y)
  • Kingalfred
    Me too.... If you'r bored....plaudit...
  • Admin
    Thanks you for understanding the importance of plaudits but please give plaudits to other only if it really helps you and you really find something interesting.
  • CHRISTUS
    from where can i get paaudits
  • Ashok Bhatia

Admin That's Clear.
    But you should tell everyone who is looking for plaudits that what is for plaudits how they can earn . Because lots of people are asking here how i can get plaudits.
  • Ashok Bhatia

I have one question and tell me why this happens. if this survey does not belong to me why appears in my survey box.
    first is
    nv5awpijeys9rudy.jpg

second screen gives message without any survey question . I think admin this happens with me lots of time . is there any solution for such problem? sometime it just looks that we are wasting time here. our profile is already stored and we should get the appropriate matching survey for us.
    uldwdsh7l10d0ppk.jpg
  • J Zerbs
    When that happens ( like in the 2nd picture you posted) you get 5 points for a few seconds of your time, so personally I don't mind when i get disqualified right away.
  • SarahT
    Yes, it's when you get disqualified after tons of questions and wasted time that is annoying. Being told right away is fine.
  • Donna
    I just got one that asked me to tick off the ages and genders of my children. So I did. Put a check by Girl, age 10, and Boy, age 12. Hit next button, and the next screen says, "You have just indicated you have a child between the ages of 14 and 17..." I thought, "NO, I didn't!"
  • Krystyna
    It happened to me before when I checked no children under 18 in household,got message that I indicated that I have children in some age group,don't remember now what were the ages.Makes you feel like you are liar and get dq.
  • charsocal
    - My son just turned 18 in March and ever since then I have had to say no children under 18 as I don't want to be a liar. Maybe some surveys just assume you have children at that age, who know's. Is it really true you can get kicked out of here for not having enough Plaudit's???I Please say this isn't true as I am so low this month.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.