• Krystyna
    Most likely they own Coinstar machine so that's why is so easy to get change to buy the snacks,lol...But aside the joke,it's indeed interesting......
  • Krystyna
    Oh,now I'm thinking if they are trained how to use and insert the coins into the machine and then retrieve the goodies?
  • Krystyna
    In the meantime I did some research and with all do respect Univox,I learned that those monkeys are just common and annoying thieves,not trained at all by humans in refference to them using vending machines.They attack tourists,grab whatever is shiny,looks like food and anything in between. that catch their fancy....
    A Barbary macaque munches on a crisp from a tube of Pringles it stole from a tourist in Gibraltar. British holidaymaker Pete Oxford, who took the photo, says: 'A lady was enjoying her Pringles with friends. Suddenly, she shrieked in horror as the imposing macaque ran over to her with attitude, acting like a thug. As she dropped the tube in hysterics, the monkey snatched it away. While the woman ran off in terror, the monkey calmly went and sat on a nearby wall. It greedily devoured its prize,
  • godseeconomy
    How clever. Where do they get the coins?
  • godseeconomy
    Could it be they are so starved they steal whatever food to survive. A case of survival for the fittest?
  • Krystyna
    They are getiing the coins from stealing,they are pickpockets thieves,lol...At first I thought that they were trained to use the coins in those machines but what I read is that some of them observed humans using the machines and voila,they figured it out...
  • Krystyna
    They still not food only but other things as well as it's shown in this video clips...
  • godseeconomy
    We need to be as observant as they are! Show them once and they can solve problems. How useful if humans can do that too.
  • charsocal
    They are so funny. I loved the one stealing the hat and trying to put in on himself. Thanks for sharing.
  • Krystyna
    How about lifting the wig,poor lady...
  • charsocal
    OH Yea! She did a good job about laughing it off. Hope that man with her was her hubby/ good friend.... and not a first date with the guy.
  • Admin
    That's indeed a good information, those species specially found in China but still they are clever enough to use the coin for the right task in a right way and thats without any training.LOL
  • ruth
    wooooooooooooow
  • Krystyna
    Yep,monkey see,monkey do,lol....
  • frances turkel
    thank you for sharing this is great info and thank you for sharing I learn every day something new from all of you
  • godseeconomy
    I can't do what this ape can do. he's certainly cleverer than me.
  • frances turkel
    Monkey's are so Clever I can't believe what they are capable of doing such logic...
    they work on impluse and achieve whatever they want to do its unbelievable!
    When I was young my Grandparents lived in the South Bronx in NY.C, and we used to go to the zoo once a week To see the Monkey's and the Ape's...My grand father loved them well needless to say when I go back to NY I'll do the same...Bronx Zoo in the South Bronx
  • Debasmita
    They are intelligent
  • Kerwin Cross
    241yjrjva3a0qahx.jpg
    pngads8xnx7esce7.jpg

Monkey See Monkey Do™
  • sascha
    Years ago, I went to Australia. A cockatoo sat on my head and snitched a french fry out of my hand.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.