• Krystyna
    There are times when the 4 letter ‘F’ word is not only desirable,
    but quite frankly it can be the ONLY word in the English
    language that accurately describes some situations.Here are just some examples:
    7hng9wy6qpxv6d3u.jpg
    f8v4bwvtjlthzclt.jpg
    g4khl9iriv18xe99.jpg
    x4myvc5e339mz61p.jpg
    nw4rn5t4ju1t3ozg.jpg
    jkfrdtqfsd64mo8b.jpg
    4cufznzcnrdj6484.jpg
    fjlohkfsnmxsm4n9.jpg
    3fn8k887x2m5grgf.jpg

The four letter word is of course Fear!
    Attachment
    word8 (63K)
  • Krystyna
    Ok,I can understand those situations except one:how the car ended up to be wedged on top of the roof?was it one of the "flying" cars,lol?
  • charsocal
    For sure this is fear, but I would be shouting out the word that I can not use here. I think the car might have ended there due to a tornado ?? Who knows.
  • J Zerbs
    I was wondering the same thing about that picture. Could also be fake, many pictures/videos on the internet are.
  • J Zerbs
    The one with the lion ( seems fake, if not the person taking the picture is a another four letter word for not warning the guy a lion was approaching his tent) reminded me of a video I'd seen. This guy rides on the back of lions and plays and wrestles around with them.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=eEz2Q4lx3iI
    https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=Zd97TnKlRZM
  • Crafty501
    With photoshop, these days anything can be enhanced or completely faked. However, some can still be fun to look at and others indeed create fear, thanks for sharing them
    sp23.gif
  • godseeconomy
    A big 'F' for all those situations. A 1000 deaths! They would have paralyzed me and also given me a cardiac arrest as well.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah even if faked or staged photos like these are still fun to look at, and isn't that the point? Thanks to for sharing.
  • frances turkel
    i'm very sorry gang I don't see any of this being funny I'm on disablity due to two tragic horrible car accidents ...I have panic attacks every time I'm in a car and if we have to stop short and a horn honks close by this really has a negitive affect on me...Fear isn't the word for it.. its a different f word which
    I can not share but, I know all of you can figure it out sorry guys...
  • J Zerbs
    The f word that you're talking about is pretty much the title of the topic, obviously Krystyna couldn't use that word as it would be inappropriate. If you were in one of the situations pictured that's what you'd be saying. No one said the pictures were funny, just that pictures like this are entertaining to look at.
  • frances turkel
    J Zerbs thank you yes some of it is funny and rare!!
  • Paulgro
    There was a car that went on a roof from a mountain road in California they showed on the news a couple of years ago but that isn't the house in the picture because there wasn't water behind the house. I just wonder if the same happened here?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.