• vivian alexander
    I can see that, I don't judge a business credibility from their website, but I will use certain websites more often by the way its designed and functions.
  • Kevin Rockel
    This is news? First impressions are well known to be important for building relationships, and websites are often first impressions for customers (possibly only impressions). If you present a competent, professional appearance for customers, they will believe you are competent and professional, until proven otherwise.

It is the same reason why bankers wear suits and you shouldn't wear ripped jeans to a job interview (for a job you want).
  • godseeconomy
    Yes, first impressions do last longest. I hate an over-cluttered website. I click off when I see that.
  • frances turkel
    I don't judge business's from reviews just like I don't judge people on websides I rather go out of my way to visit a store or a person to see what their all about and then I make a decision for my self and if I don't like what I see alot of the time I will revisit afterwards on a separate time!
    Everyone can be having a bad day and I rather not judge a business or a person this way
  • Crafty501
    1st impressions do make a big impression. The job interview is a perfect example. The person being interviewed is judged immediately on how they present themselves and the introductions and questions haven't even begun. If you can't take the time to look presentable, well groomed and interested, the employer is unlikely to put your Resume in the "Possible" pile.
    If you are selling your home, you need to take the time to declutter it and perhaps stage it, so buyers can walk in and see a clean, well maintained home. These days realtors will tell you to remove all family pictures and stash all the knick knacks. These days apparently people see family pictures, they can't picture there own family living there - or so realtors will tell you.
    I like to look at listings on the internet and view all the rooms. Well some of them are so cluttered and fussy I can see where that would turn some buyers off.
  • Christina
    I don't judge a business by my first impression of a website but I do get frustrated when it's hard to navigate or is over cluttered as godseeconomy stated. First impressions due play a big role in everyday life. They make a big impact on how we judge people, companies and products.
  • Mary S
    I think the design of a website says a lot about a business. It is the first impression we see. It should make us want to "click"
  • godseeconomy
    I hate a cluttered website. I avoid them.
  • Paulgro
    Good looking website doesn't mean a well run business . Just means they paid for a website designer.
  • Admin
    Thankyou it means a lot to us,:)
  • r parthasarathy
    There is a saying in our place which my grandma taught me 50 yrs ago itgoes like this
    ONE SHOULD NOT BELEIVE AND DEPEND WHAT HE HEARS
    ONE CANT BELEIVE AND DEPEND WHAT ONE SEES
    AN INTELLIGENT MAN WILL HEAR SEE ANALYSE TO BELEIVE AND DEPEND OR DISCARD
  • frances turkel
    r parthasarathy; thank you for sharing your Grandma' s statement very helpful
    well see you guys later
  • godseeconomy
    belief or faith comes by hearing.
  • r parthasarathy
    Yes you are right also by seeing ya
  • Admin
    By hearing and reading we definitely may not gain 100% knowledge but our perception and thinking surely develops. We don''t have to believe all what we hear or even what we see, But again we can not ourselves do all experiences to have real feel sometime we have to go through others saying and belief. thats how world is revolving. Thats how we learn too,so yes using once thought judiciously is utmost important. Thanks
  • r parthasarathy
    Thanks yes.This judicially using IS analysis otherwise before use,
  • Admin
    this analysis are done by some small sample, this may hold true for one demographic region and culture may not true for others. But its a basic human instinct to construct a image of positive and negative based on outer presence or physical appearance which definitely may not hold true in most the cases.
  • Manuel Lopes Filho
    Também não gosto de um site desorganizado e sem qualquer tipo de informação.Onde ficamos jogados ao vento.
  • godseeconomy
    What's all that in English?
  • sascha
    That may be true for some people but not for me. I like to check things out for myself and interact with individuals. You cannot make a decision based solely on the appearance of a website. They may have just hired a poor web designer.
  • Admin
    Thankyou for sharing your views, yes we do agree that not all definitely judge the website through its appearance but still the world big enough than we can imagine so yes do have more people believing the credibility of a website through its look. :) :D
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.