• cjsenour
    Redemption take 2 weeks. If you haven't received your redemption by then contact support. You need to provide more information: Redeem ID, date, amount and what for.
  • Stevens A
    @Admin
    Ambassador
    Type : Paypal
    Amount : 100
    Member ID : 1664346
    Request ID : 1664346
  • cjsenour
    Redemption have been taking 2 weeks. If you haven't received it by then contact Support
  • encarna
    hi, I am an ambassador level user and they told me that the payments were on the day. Request my payment on 2nd of May, but I have not received it.
    This is my request:
    1679628 2/5/2022 17:37:11 Paypal 1,489 14.00 EUR
  • Rosa Delange
    @Admin
    Hello admin, I hope to process my request and here are the details
    1681477 17/4/2022 1:38:24 AM Reward Link 3,000 30.00 USD Processing
  • cjsenour
    Redemption take 2 weeks irregardless of your level. Unfortunately, being Ambassador only lets you redeem at 1000 points. All other perks went out the window months ago. If you haven't received your redemption in two weeks, contact Support.
  • cjsenour
    You should have received your redemption by now. Contact Support.
  • Admin
    Hey guys - we are running a few days behind on redemption processing at the moment, however, we have notified our processing team about your concerns. Thank you so much for your patience.
  • encarna
    hi,
    I have not received yet
  • Linnea
    Please advise status of redemption Request ID: 1666956
  • cjsenour
    See reply from Admin above, They are running behind.
  • cjsenour
    If it has been less than 2 weeks, be patient. As stated above, redemption are running behind.
  • erdal güven
    @Admin
    Good Morning.  I am a former member of Univox and am at the ambassador level.  Can you please help me get my award?

request id: 1666449  Mastercard®
  • cjsenour
    If it has been less than 2 weeks, be patient. As stated above, redemption are running behind. The only good thing about being Ambassador is that you can redeem at 1000 points. All other perks went out the window months ago. When asking for late redeem, contact Support with redeem ID, date, amount and what for.
  • francisco soriano
    hi,
    I request my redemtion on 2nd of May:
    1679497 2/5/2022 13:27:22 Paypal 1,489 14.00 EUR Processing

but I have not received anything
  • cjsenour
    Redemptions take at least 2 weeks. If it has been longer than that, contract Support
  • Carol hughes
    Happy Mother's Day Everyone
    Enjoy your day
  • IgorN
    Hey guys. I redeemed 1538 points to my PayPal account on 2022-04-25. The money is still not on my account. Can you please look into this?
  • Nat M

Have you contacted

• erdal güven

thank you my friend.. :)
  • IgorN

Not yet. Last time it was solved by the Admins in this forum.
  • erdal güven
    @Admin
    Good Morning. I am a former member of Univox and am at the ambassador level. Can you please help me get my award?

request ID; 1666449 26.04.2022 19:12:36 Mastercard®
  • Danvarsh
    Hi , It's been close to a month since I requested for an Amazon gift card of worth of 69 euros on 14/04/2022 but I still haven't got any response or received the gift certificate. Can you please take a look into this?
  • Admin
    Please be patient as we are looking at about a two week processing time.
  • Admin
    24480"] Since these redemptions are outside of the two week time frame, I have notified our processing team on your behalf. If you do not see these rewards in the coming days, please contact for further help.
  • sandy1
    1667757 4/29/2022 12:17:42 PM Paypal 1,571 22.00 AUD Processing can I get this processed please am ambassador
  • Sanjay Yadav Kanina
    @Admin
    Dear sir,
    I have received 23.23 usd reward in my paypal account but due to some technical error it is unclaimed and paypal requested me to cancel the same and resend again.
    I am agree to pay resending fees, please cancel and resend the reward.
    Request Id: 1679280
  • Nat M

It is taking 2 weeks for redemptions no matter being Ambassador or not. You have a few more days to wait.
  • encarna
    Hi,
    I am level "embajador" and I read that request now are payed in one day, but I have a request the 6th of May and I have not received my money.
    Regards,
    Encarna
  • cjsenour
    The only thing being Ambassador gets you is redeeming at 1000 points. All other perks have been suspended for months. It is taking 2 weeks to get your reward. If it has been longer than that, contact Support.
  • Admin
    Can you let us know where you read this? We want to make sure the correct information is out there. Ambassador status allows you to redeem at a lower point level, but does not give faster redemption times.
  • Admin
    Please contact support for this issue. We are not able to resend a payment via the forum. They can be contacted at
  • encarna
    yes, this information was by mail. This is a copy paste

¡Felicidades!

Hemos mejorado la categoría de tu cuenta al nivel superior Ambassador.

Teniendo en cuenta tu nueva categoría, podrás acceder a los siguientes beneficios:

Canjes express en 24 horas
    Encuestas frecuentes
    Invitaciones prioritarias a encuestas
    Atención al cliente exclusiva
    Asistencia técnica por teléfono (según los horarios disponibles)
    Premios sorpresa mensuales
    Canjes más pequeños por un valor de 10 dólares o más
    Alta probabilidad de ganar los concursos
  • Admin
    As mentioned by other members - different status levels only allow you to redeem at different point increments. All redemptions, no mater the status will be redeemed within two weeks.
  • Admin
    Thank you for passing this on to us. We will investigate why this is still in the messages being sent out!
  • sandy1
    Thanks Nat, is this the way it's going to be from now on? All redemptions to take 2 weeks. Or is it temporary?
  • Sanjay Yadav Kanina
    Sir, I intimated the team many times on mail but there is no response. I will be able to thankful to you if you can intimate the process team. Sir, this is my first reward and I gives many hours to achieve this. Please help me.
  • cjsenour
    Rdemptions are taking 2 weeks. If you haven't received it by then contact Support at . Provide the redeem ID, date, amount and what for.
  • Nat M

Yes it looks like it is permanent.
  • Gotla Daniel
    Admin,
    Does that mean 2 weeks even for Ambassador members too, when I was in verified level I got most of my redemption requests processed in 3 to 5 days, so I hope level up has nothing to do with members level, but I received a mail when my level was upgraded to Ambassador that I will have to expedite redemption process privilege nut still my last one took 11 days for processing, a new one almost 5 days? wonder
  • cjsenour
    The only thing Ambassador lets you do is redeem at 1000 points. All other perks went out the window months ago.
  • Anilkejriwal
    I have login issue very old member account blocked pl help me in unlocking you can reset my account my email
  • cjsenour
    The Forum cannot help with log-in issues. Contact Support at
  • Admin
    Hey. CJ is correct. level status only allows you to redeem at a lower point balance. It does not include a faster redemption time. Due to influxes of cash outs, we are working on a two week redemption time. If your redemption does not come through in that time period, please do not hesitate to contact support via email at . Thank you for your patience.
  • Stevens A
    @Admin
    Type : paypal
    Amount : 100
    Member ID : 659028
    Request ID :1682396
  • encarna
    Hi,
    I have a redemption request from 6th of May, but I have not received it.
    Regards,
    Encarna
  • Admin
    Hey! Redemptions are usually completed within two weeks. If this timeframe passes and it has not been complete, please contact support and they will be able to assist further.
  • IvanGG
    Hello @Admin
    Tengo un canje con demora via Paypal

ID: 1685349
    Level: Embajador
    PAYPAL

GRACIAS
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.