• Nat M
    @Admin

Members that are getting Email invites but the survey is not visible on their survey page. Actually, their survey page is blank. Why??
    Should they not see those email invite surveys on the survey page?
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin@Nat M
    I also would like to know why I am getting email invites and no surveys on my dashboard
    There is definitely a problem
  • Admin
    We are unable to solve issues on the survey pages via the forum. This has to go through support. They can be reached at We are only able to directly resolve missing rewards and expired points through the forum.
  • Nat M

I am not asking you to solve the issue as it seems like no one can solve the issue or give a direct response as to why members are receiving email invites but nothing is visible on their survey page.

Support reply that there are no surveys matching their demographics which is untrue because they are still getting email invites. And it is not answering the question of why they can't see that email invite in their survey page

Another reply " it looks like the IP address that is generating for your device is not compatible with our system". Which is also untrue. These members, long time members have had no problems before getting surveys then all of a sudden nothing. And if they went next door and logged in using their neighbour's IP address, there still will be no surveys. Your system has no problem picking up IP addresses from other countries or knowing whether an account is fraudulent or not. But all of a sudden not compatible with their IP address.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    It's going on 7 weeks of no surveys on my dashboard before that I always had plenty of surveys
  • Nancy Bymers
    Is everyone experiencing spending a long time on a survey (20-30 mins), completing the survey but when being redirected to the platform, finding out that only 3 points are awarded? I just spent 30 mins on a survey from Narcadia (or something like that) with some really hard questions about statistics then questions about COVID-19, and got the YourSurveys session timeout screen which of course means no points.. It was supposed to pay 95 points. I was blacklisted from Univox for almost a month in February and then I started getting survey invites again on March 4. I read some comments that sounded as if many were in the same boat. The only improvement since being reinstated (and it is a welcome one) is that payouts are coming in 2-3 days instead of 30 days.
  • Steffen Kloss
    Ich habe am 20. März 2022 um 12:10 an einer Umfrage über Olympische Spiele in Paris teilgenommen, vollständig ausgefüllt und KEINE PUNKTE bekommen!!!!!! Das ist auch gestern bereits 3 mal passiert. Das ist Betrug!!!!!!

Überprüfen Sie bitte ihre IT. Es kann nicht sein, dass ich hier für sie arbeite und einen Tritt in den Hintern bekomme!
  • Admin
    Hallöchen! Es tut uns leid, dass dieses Problem aufgetreten ist. Wir können dies nicht über das Forum untersuchen, aber unser Support-Team kann Ihnen helfen. Sie sind unter erreichbar.
  • Nat M

In reference to completed surveys and no points awarded. Is Support able to find this completed survey without the member knowing the survey number?
  • Steffen Kloss
    No, the support team cannot help me because I don't know the survey number. You click on a poll, then get redirected 10-20 times through the polls universe around the world. Then you find a survey, which is solved and you get your points if everything goes well. As is so often the case, things didn't go well for me. Normally you get at least one decency - point, because you can find out the survey number. But like so often I got NOTHING.
    I informed the support team, I named the time of the poll and the topic, but I didn't have the number of the poll. A well-equipped IT system could track down the survey using the data I sent. But UNIVOX, as always, makes it super easy for itself and refers to the survey number. IT'S BAD, SAD AND UNJUST IF YOU CAN'T RELY ON UNIVOX!
  • Steffen Kloss
    A good IT can definitely find the survey I fully completed even without a survey number. Time and topic have been sent by me. However, the prerequisite is that the support also WANTS it. Laziness and disinterest characterize this support, which I have noticed so often.
  • cjsenour
    II can't figure out what is wrong with the surveys today every third one I get "Something happened Odd" It does not redirect.
  • kdogg3270
    i want to post a question , but not sure if this is the place to do it..but why do i see a dashboard full of surveys , yet when i click on one i like, i have to go through a bunch of qualifying questions to 'FIND' me a survey? This format is a waste of my time and is making me lose interest in participating. Can someone provide some insight on this issue?
  • cjsenour
    [reply="kdogg3270;124109" Most survey sites will start with a list of qualifying questions. If you don't qualify for the one you started with, they will try to find you another that meets your qualifications. I know it is a pain to keep answering the same question over and over, but most surveys are like this.
  • Nat M

It is only Univox that takes you for a roundabout.

Do not waste your time. When it does that get out of it and go to the next one
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why isn't the Apple App for Univox working in Australia? And when you search for it in the Apple Store it does not exist. When you try and install it from the Univox webpage

sbacdsc23bz96957.jpg

It says

03dqdxlhnlsznugh.jpg
  • francisco soriano
    Hi, My level is "prima"
    How can I go up my level?
    Thanks,
  • Nat M

This is what it used to be and you could find it in the Forum but everything has been deleted.

tekst8bdbfdhbs1j.jpg

Ambassador was 100 completes and 5 redemptions
  • Mümmel
    Warte auf meine Auszahlung Auftrags ID 1642992 Support ist nicht erreichbar es geht keine Mail raus.
  • Admin
    Thank you for sharing this information.
  • Admin
    Wenn Sie gerade Ihre Zahlung angefordert haben und es keine zwei Wochen her ist, haben Sie bitte etwas Geduld. Wenn Ihre Zahlung eingereicht wurde und es länger als zwei Wochen gedauert hat, untersuchen wir dieses Problem gerne für Sie und erledigen es.
  • Linnea
    I think Univox has their time zones mixed up. I live in Canada in the Pacific Time Zone. I get the odd email notification that I have a survey available during the day but no surveys on my wall. Then at about 5pm my time I will have about 60 -80 surveys. I am not getting notifications on my mobile phone that I have surveys anymore, although the rest of the app seems to be working ok (google play download).
  • Nat M

This information should be back up on the Forum in a new topic
  • Mümmel
    Seit wann dauert das 14 Tage das wird ja immer besser die letzten male hat es keine 48 Stunden gedauert oder sind die Pleite es reicht ja schon das man für abgeschlossene Umfragen keine Punkte bekommt.
  • Admin
    Wir bitten Sie, uns zwei Wochen Zeit zu geben, um sicherzustellen, dass Ihre Einlösung bearbeitet wird. Manchmal ist unsere Bearbeitungszeit kürzer als zwei Wochen, abhängig von der Anzahl der Anfragen, die wir im Moment haben.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I have been an active member for 5 years
    I have not had any surveys on my dashboard for some time today I was told that it appears that there is an incompatibility issue between you IP address and our system.Our system is blocking any surveys being sent to you.
    I really do not understand
    I live in the same house,and State,have the same Internet
    I have not made any changes
    I never had any issues before
  • cjsenour
    Why do I still have expired points? You said yu gave them back ages ago, but they still sow expired.
    1553654 1/20/2022 11:11:25 PM Expired Point 557 5.57 USD Expired
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I have questioned as well.

Reply i got

This is caused by a system setting since we manually returned the points it will display. The points have been returned as we discussed so please disregard.

And

For accounting purposes, the points that were originally expired cannot be overwritten and deleted in that fashion. We need to maintain the original record of where the points were expired and then the corresponding return of the points.

But they entered the transaction of reversal in "My Points"

Reversal Expired Points IPQS error 976 02/04/2022 00:37:32
    Reinstatement of expired points 976 25/03/2022 01:19:07 ( but that one, no points were returned)

But for the one in February there was no entry.
    Attachment
    deleted (30K)
  • Emily C
    Hi, do you mind letting me redeem an AUD $25 Wish giftcard or at least add a $30 option please? You state the minimum we can redeem is $26, but the Wish giftcards only have an amount of $25..... I can't even split the points to redeem lower amounts.... this needs to be fixed asap please...
  • Nat M

Fellow Aussie. Just some advice do not redeem for a Gift Card use Paypal.
  • Admin
    I have sent the support team an email about this on your behalf. Thank you for letting us know.
  • Admin
    We spoke with support and have been told - The expired points will continue show as this is caused by a system setting since we manually returned the points it will display. In addition, you can check your individual log to see where we returned the points each time.
  • cjsenour
    Seems a strange way to run a business.
  • Nat M

I thought the same thing. It should show up in our log the debit and credit but my one from February still doesn't show the credit in the log.

So your books are going to be out.

And in my account, it has got the March reversal also as a redemption. I did not redeem on the 25th of March. That was my expired points

fq2wwmyzcmyam3ni.jpg
  • Admin
    If you are still having issues or questions about this point process, please contact . We cannot assist or provide additional information via the forum.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why isn't the Q&A bot working?

Was going to ask it a question. Maximum redemption is 10000 points (US100). Is that correct?
  • Admin
    Thank you for letting us know. We contacted our development team to investigate the issue and get it corrected.

As far as points - Correct, you can't redeem for more than $100 USD at a time. Once your redemption is processed, then you can make another redemption.
  • MsChristy
    Is this survey for real???

SC10457356 5 Points 20 LOI
  • Carol hughes

I also saw that I clicked on it because I was curious but it was closed
  • cjsenour
    It was on my dashboard too, I didn't bother with it because of the length of time and low payout
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why are there 100 + surveys available but the completion rate is less than 5%? Shouldn't there be a better completion rate instead of clicking dead-end surveys
  • Nat M
    @Admin

The spin wheel had some error but it finally did spin only to fall on this

8ijcnbca9cwo0w7y.jpg

Well, I did not get a free spin, and nor did I get to do the 100 points. Should it not be one of them?
  • Mele McCabe
    I've had that happen to me twice where the wheel lands on a border. Incredibly j fair.
  • Nat M

I remember you saying. That is why I put it up to actually find an answer. Thought it was 50% you fall on something the 50% you don't. But not when the line is included.
  • Admin
    Thank you for mentioning this error. I have contacted our support team to see how we can get the wheel issue fixed. We appreciate you letting us know.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

When are the disappearing surveys going to be fixed? They have disappeared every day this month.

And when is my Priority Surveys tab going to make a permanent appearance. Not come on briefly then disappear.

Putting tickets in is pointless because no one responds with a proper answer
  • Mümmel
    Hallo,
    wird das jetzt zum Standard das man Umfragen bis zum Schluss macht dann urplötzlich nicht mehr geeignet ist für die Umfrage in den 2 Wochen war das bei mindestens 20 Umfragen so, also meine Zeit umsonst investiert für 0 Punkte. Das ist frech und in meinen Augen Abzocke oder auch Betrug.
  • Admin
    Dies kann ein Problem sein, bei dem Sie Punkte erhalten, aber im Allgemeinen dauert es ungefähr 4 Wochen, bis Punkte in Ihrem Konto angezeigt werden, wenn Sie eine Umfrage vollständig ausgefüllt haben. Punkte werden vergeben, nachdem alle Befragten die Umfrage abgeschlossen haben. Wenn Sie in letzter Minute aus Umfragen geworfen werden, keine Belohnungen erhalten und das Gefühl haben, dass ein Fehler in Ihrem Konto vorliegt, zögern Sie bitte nicht, sich an unser Support-Team zu wenden. Sie können Ihnen helfen. Sie sind unter erreichbar
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Spent 1 hour doing a survey hit the submit button to be told I don't qualify
    Not even any dq points so I have no survey number so I could report it to univox
    I think I will be spend less time on here now
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.