• Rebecca Steele
    I never got a ticket number even when they replied with their form letter. I have sent them screenshots of the invite, survey page, and my dashboard that includes the chat thing on the right side of people saying how great the survey was that they just took. Something is wrong. Someone is being shady. Sorry about the plaudits mistake but the flag on my dashboard still claims I have not taken any surveys and when I click on it, it says I've completed only 16. I've done a helluva lot more surveys since I joined in 2011!
  • Carol hughes

Do you use a tablet for taking the surveys?
    Just wonderung
  • Admin
    We are unable to assist with ticket issues via the forum. This has to go to the support team.
  • Rebecca Steele
    I don't own a tablet but I have a desktop computer and a smartphone. I have tried Univox on both to no avail. I cannot believe there are absolutely never any surveys for my demographic, especially when I'm so close to cashing out.
  • Carol hughes

I only have a Tablet that I do surveys on and having the same issue as you no surveys on the dashboard even though I'm getting email invites
  • Nat M

Thanks for that but I had no ticket issues that I addressed in this discussion. But I have got a Question in the "Q & A " category that has not been answered.
  • Mümmel
    Hallo,
    die neuste Masche von diesem Verein ist für abgeschlossene Umfragen gar keine Punkte mehr zu geben das ist mir seit gestern 6 mal passiert es ist hier nur noch die reinste verarsche. Und vom Support kommen nur Standard Antworten wir brauchen die Umfragen Nummer die man sich ja auch jedes mal aufschreibt dann hätte man ja viel zu tun für den Hungerlohn hier. Aber was rege ich mich auf es passiert ja eh nichts.
  • Mümmel
    Und wieder 2 Umfragen wo es keine Punkte gab und der Support ist nicht erreichbar Seite öffnet sich nicht. Kann man so machen damit man keine Beschwerden mehr bekommt.
  • Admin
    Wir sind nicht in der Lage, bei diesem Problem über das Forum zu helfen. Die einzige Möglichkeit, dieses Problem zu lösen, besteht darin, dem Support eine E-Mail zu senden und die Umfragenummer anzugeben.
  • Mümmel
    Hallo, wenn der Support mal öffnen lassen würde hätte ich auch dahin geschrieben den haben sie wohl mit Absicht abgeschaltet damit sich keiner mehr beschweren kann über die neuen Machenschaften.
  • Nat M

But if members do not write the survey number down but know what date and time they completed it (thereabouts) Support can find it?
  • Rebecca Steele
    ADMIN, I give up. If I don't hear anything by Monday I will delete my account. I have already left a scathing review at Survey Police and will be more than happy to leave one just like it at anyplace I can. This lack of support is ridiculous and appears to be nothing but apathy on your part. It must be nice to have so much money that your survey takers don't matter a whit to you. Good luck with that but I'll try to make sure that no one else gives you information that you refuse to pay for as promised. I will leave my points here, it's not worth any more aggravation to try to make a few more to get payout. All of you in management should be ashamed of yourselves.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

These members that still are not getting surveys. Why are they still not getting surveys? Your reply, Support can only deal with this but Support are doing nothing, nor are the technicians and nor is Upper Management.
    Whose responsibility is it to get these members accounts working properly again? I am convinced thtat no one cares at Univox as it does not effect any of you personally.Members are just another number to Univox. Long time members have no standing and no respect from Univox
  • Carol hughes

I can't even contact support anymore I get the same response that there is nothing wrong with my account there are just no surveys that fit my demographics.
    I can see why members are deleting there accounts.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I can't even log in this afternoon?????????
  • Mele McCabe
    @Admin
    Carol,
    This is soo WRONG. It seems like the shadow ban Bob Dack suffered twice. It was an ordeal to get him restored. Admin should know that you have been a loyal longtime member of Univox an DO NOT deserve this treatment.
  • Bob Dack
    Why is there always so many problems with Univox Nowadays?
    Have not seen any surveys posted on account page for two days now
  • Bob Dack
    don't know what's going on again>

Nothing on the survey page yesterday or today at all?

Have you any idea what's up ,is it down again?
  • Nat M
    @Bob Dack

I am getting fed up with it. If it is not having your account locked, it is disappearing surveys. Just one problem after another that no one can fix properly and accurately.
    Univox either need new IT technicians or a complete overhaul of the system
  • Carol hughes
    I always thought I was a loyal member of Univox

2 months ago my surveys disappeared and I have not had any on my dashboard since even though I get email invites
    Last week I got locked out I saw on the forum that it was a technical problem but it has been resolved needless to say this is 2 days later and I am still locked out
    I am not even sure I am a member anymore
    Not sure what else to think
    Not getting any help
  • Bob Dack
    Nat MNat M

Totally agree,this is getting very tiresome?
  • Bob Dack
    Carol hughesCarol hughes

I always thought I was a loyal member of UnivoxCarol hughes

#MeToo
  • Admin
    We're showing that your account is active and that the issue shouldn't be persisting for you. Can you try to reset your password and let us know if that resolves the situation?
  • Carol hughes

I have tried 4 times and I am not receiving a link in my email in order to reset it
  • Bob Dack
    We're showing that your account is active and that the issue shouldn't be persisting for you. Can you try to reset your password and let us know if that resolves the situation?
    4 hours ago
    Admin

Why is it that Admin. & IT keep answering with this cookie cutter answer are they even checking peoples accounts as we are not recieving survey for several days now?
  • Bob Dack
    AdminAdmin

We are now in day 4 of not receiving any surveys?
    When are they going to fix this ?
  • Bob Dack
    Seems somebody was listening to the complaints
    about my account not working as it now loaded a
    page of surveys on day four?!?
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I was able to log in today but still do not have any surveys on my dashboard
    I will get a few surveys in my email but it's always the same there are none
    It is going on 9 weeks
    This needs to be fixed since I have always been an active member
  • Vince69
    @Admin

Hi!

For about 4 days I have not found any more surveys in my dashboard, and the emails are no longer coming to me either. I have written to support but so far I have not received an answer yet. Why does this happen? My member ID is 1439809. Thank you.

P.S. I also requested a redemption (Amazon gift card) two days ago but I will wait a few more days before contacting support or here.
  • Admin
    We do our best to match you to the right survey. In some cases your profile, habits and lifestyle do not match the survey criteria you were asked to participate in. Sometimes we have more members respond than expected and reach our quota for the study quickly.
  • Bob Dack
    AdminAdmin

When do you think someone will reset or Reboot
    our accounts so we start to receive surveys again?
  • Admin
    Your account should not need to be rebooted or reset.
  • Nat M

Are you getting email invites and if so are they visible on the Survey Page?
  • Carol hughes
    We all seem to be having are problems
    9 weeks for me of not seeing any surveys on my dashboard

I wish they could just reboot or reset
  • Nat M

If Bob, Carol, and I'm sure that there are many other members that are getting email invites but their Survey Page is blank.
    Does that not mean that some link is broken preventing the surveys to be displayed on the Survey Page?
  • Bob Dack
    Nat MNat M
    AdminAdmin

Your account should not need to be rebooted or reset.Admin

I'd say you wrong as I'm not getting anything on my account page @Adim

'm sure that there are many other members that are getting email invites but their Survey Page is blankNat M
    That is so true,have not seen invites or surveys in days now?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

My surveys have disappeared AGAIN from the Survey Page.
    One minute it says 40+ surveys available and then they are gone into the CLOUD.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Day 2

My surveys have disappeared AGAIN from the Survey Page.
    One minute it says 40+ surveys available and then they are gone into the CLOUD.
  • Chin
    I joined the forum to hopefully find a resolution to my problem. I was locked out of my account on 24/3 and I contacted Support. At first the reply was that I violated the rules of Univox. I disputed that and finally they reactivated my account and I have over 40 surveys to attempt. I never attempted them because they freeze my 14k+ points (worth $190 as I was saving it to claim at $200). I have been waiting for over a week now and they still haven't reinstated my points. That's hours and hours of hard work. I can not let Univox rip me off like that.
  • Carol hughes
    After 2 months I have surveys on my dashboard
    Just not qualifying for any
  • Mele McCabe
    Glad you are back Carol. Now to catch some surveys!!!!
  • Nat M

:clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Admin
    Hey Chin! We aren't showing any issues on your account so I have alerted the support team about this issue!
  • Chin
    thanks Admin. I have been withholding from doing any surveys on Univox until my 14k+ points are reinstated. May I know if Support will contact me directly or am I better off following up through this forum? Thanks
  • Admin
    These points have been added back to your account! If you do not see them or continue to have this issue, please reach out to and they will be able to assist further!
  • Chin
    thanks so much Admin. I received my points back. Big shout out to Nat M for pulling the string. You beauty.
  • Admin
    No strings pulled! Just providing you with the solution. We're happy to have been able to fix this issue.
  • Vince69
    Today it's been 9 days and I still don't have surveys. When will I still have to wait before they get to me again? It is one thing to be discarded from the surveys you do because maybe you are not eligible for one or more reasons, but when you can't find any to do, what's the point of being registered on a panel? I really don't understand what's going on, it's a very strange and inexplicable thing.
  • Admin
    We do our best to match you to the right survey. In some cases your profile, habits and lifestyle do not match the survey criteria you were asked to participate in. Sometimes we have more members respond than expected and reach our quota for the study quickly.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.