• Admin
    n5vban3mtydhtvmg.png

You've got questions and we've got your answers!

Do you want to know how to raise your member level? Or how many points you need before you can redeem your reward? Comment any general questions here and we would love to assist you.

If you have questions regarding your reward, a login problem, or are experiencing missing surveys please visit the appropriate thread!

If you would like further assistance, please don't hesitate to email us at
  • Nat M
    Question

We have 10 minutes to edit our comment after we have posted it. Can this edit button be left on permanently so we can add to our comment instead of starting a new comment repeating the same thing?
  • Admin
    Unfortunately, that is not a setting we can adjust on out end. It is the way the page has been built out.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    On almost every survey I attempt I keep getting Answers cannot be saved and it says take another survey but when you click on it the button does not work
    I have cleared History and Cache and it did not help
    Why is this happening??
  • Admin

Hey Carol! This is an interesting issue we haven't heard before. I am passing this along to our team to investigate further. They will be reaching out to you via email!
  • Carol hughes

Thank You
    Will be waiting to hear something
  • Linnea
    Weird happenings on Univox, I get a notification on my mobile that I have surveys available but when I go to the Univox app zero surveys. I get email notifications that I have surveys available, zero surveys available. My survey page will show zero surveys through most of the day and then all of a sudden there are anywhere between 50 - 80 surveys,
  • Carol hughes

There answer to me was that I am not qualifying for the survey and to click the link for another survey
    You can't because the button does not work
    I have to close it and get back on univox to try another survey and then the same thing happens so as of right now I am not able to do any surveys.
    Something is definitely wrong
  • cjsenour
    I am also having problems with "Answers cannot be saved". I have written to Support several times, but nothing is done. This page comes up before any questions are ask. the Go to Another Survey does not work. Sometimes I get this page for 3-4 surveys in a row. I usually just stop trying to take surveys when this happens over and over.
  • Admin

We have sent these concerns over to our team and they will be reaching out to you via email to assist you. We really appreciate you letting us know about these technical issues!
  • Linnea
    received an email that did not address the problem I described above.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Redemption approval. Why doesn't the 10 points show up on the daily WoF? It only shows up on the monthly WoF. There is a "Engagament Factor" for redemption approval on the daily WoF.
  • cjsenour
    @Admin

When are you going to fix the "Answers not saved" problem? At least half of the surveys I tried to take today have had this come up. I have sent Support numerous requests for a fix over the last few months, but it seems to be getting worse instead of better.
  • Leandra77
    @Admin
    On almost survey I attempt I keep getting this answer "Thanks for your time! You did not qualify for this survey. We’d like you to try again on other surveys. Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for any participation points as your responses didn’t match with the main survey requirements."
    and this problem since 5 days ago
  • Nat M

It is also happening to me and I guess that there are many members this is happening to. The completion rate for Univox is less than 10%.
    They put all these bogus surveys on the survey page that go nowhere. Just a lot of clicking to clear the page.
    The only thing that goes up is my ES score and my points balance very slowly
  • John Williams

Hi
    I'm having the same problem of
    this is so weird
    Hope you can fix this asap admin
    thank you
  • Deepak Raj
    My friends completed survey.. Reffered and future points not credit in my account. Why?
    Full details provide me..
  • Admin
    Hey Deepak! Please email and they will be able to assist you with this!
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    The latest Survey Opportunity received by me was during the last week of Feb,2021 which is nearly one year back. I really couldn't understand that what factor is resulting in hinderance for the same considering the fact that the situation was vice-versa during past and my profile too is complete in all respects.
  • Nat M

You have not had a survey in a year?
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    The last Survey was SC5141609 with 4 Approved Points to my credit as on 27/02/2021 at 7:17:16 PM..
  • Nat M
    To members

Who is having the problem of surveys disappearing from the survey page?
    Who is not getting surveys at all?
  • Carol hughes
    My surveys disappeared on Feb 5 2022 and haven't had one since on my dashboard
  • jean claude
    bonjour encore un sondage de 151 points sur la viande haché végétal fini et bien sur bloqué a la fin , pourquoi ce cassé la tête a répondre sérieusement aux sondages ,je me sent lésé.
    khon7w.png
  • Nat M

This always happens with these surveys from Cint. And Univox will not honour the points
  • jean claude
    alors pour quelle raison Univox prend ces sondages si les adhérents ne reçoivent pas leur gain !! une perte de temps pour nous et un ras le bol
  • Nat M

If you look at the web address there are different CInt web addresses for surveys. That one that does not redirect and i think you will see ys.cint and others.
  • Admin
    Hey! We have investigated your account and reset it. It should be fully updated in 24 hours! Thank you for making us aware of this issue
  • Nat M
    @Admin

As you said that you have reset account. But other members have had their accounts reset and their account is still not working properly- like no surveys.
  • Nat M

Question.
    Since Pankaj Gilotra account has not been working for a year, no fault of his own. If he had any points in his account will the points still be there?
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    I have not had any surveys
    I was told that there was an error and I should start receiving surveys in the next 24 hours and that never happened that was on Feb11 256131
  • Admin
    If there are missing points, Pankaj can speak with the Support team for further assistance. We cannot assist via the forum
  • Admin
    I have alerted the support team of this issue on your behalf.
  • Carol hughes

Thank You
    Will be waiting to hear something
  • Mümmel
    Laufend sind Systemfehler und das immer am ende der Umfrage so das man seine Punkte nicht bekommt ich habe das Gefühl das ist mit Absicht daten abgreifen und dafür keine Prämie zahlen das ist mir heute schon 4 mal passiert aber an den Support brauch man ja auch nicht schreiben da kommt nur ein dusslige Antwort das man sich jede Umfrage Nummer aufschreiben soll aber wozu man wird ja eh hundertmal weitergeleitet so das die Nummer eh nicht mehr richtig ist. Das ist die reinste verarsche.
  • Admin
    Wenn Sie ein Problem haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an
  • Luke rees
    I cashed out in February. Why am I losing my points within the same month? Says, points have expired. It’s only been a couple weeks since i cashed out ?
  • Галина
    У меня обнулили баллы,с таким трудом их копила,так как к опросам очень редко подхожу,пишут что с моей стороны было что то не верно ,но что точно не пишут ,мне обидно что так получилось и вновь копить баллы очень долго и нет уверенности что их опять не обнулят,может даже придётся удалить свой аккаунт,так как я наверно никогда отсюда не выведу свои деньги если постоянно будут обнуляться баллы.
  • Nat M

Email
  • Nat M

There are many other members that their accounts say expired points. Their accounts have just been reactivated as well as there was some problem that deactivated the accounts incorrectly.
  • Admin
    Nat is correct! Support will need to look at your account individually and they're be able to assist you!!
  • Luke rees

Account/I.D #
  • Admin
    Hey Luke! Please contact support and they will be able to help with this issue. They can be reached via email at
  • lorenzo
    Don't waste time with this panel,when you reach more than 2000 points they erase every survey you finished and they put your points at 0 saying you have cheated,they are criminals!!
  • Nat M
    @Admin

This email that Support sends out

ag4kiwcmv9waey5e.jpg

Can Univox not send this email out or please change the wording to it? It is defaming members that have done nothing wrong that receive this email
  • Admin
    Our support team sends this email when our security checks find that they have done one of the things mentioned above.
  • Nat M

Yes, i understand that. But the email WORDING is defaming members.

1. Member tries to log in, can not log in.
    2. Member puts a ticket in.
    3. Support replies not with that accusing email but with an actual response to why the account is blocked. Meaning Support has to look in the account and see what happened. (there may have been a fault in the system)
    Then relay this back to the member
  • Luke rees
    i emailed support two days ago, no response. Still missing my points.
    Those points were earned within a two week period. I understand maybe taking away points for maybe one survey, if there was a problem but removing all my points without explanation isn’t right.
    Months back they weren’t paying people sighting technical problems and now taking my points. This is really unprofessional and I’m starting to think it’s a cash grab. A lot of people won’t complain and that’s where you make your money.
  • Admin
    Hey Luke, we're pulling your email from your profile and sending to our support team. They will reach out (if they haven't already responded to you) and take a deeper look into why your account is missing points
  • MsChristy
    What is the actual purpose of the "Comments Timeline?"
  • Bob Dack
    AdminAdmin

Where are some of my other popular threads like
    'Postmodern Jukebox' one and other various musical
    ones which other people liked?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.