• Tanja
    This is the standard mail that everyone gets. If you think I did this, please delete my account. I've been around for a long time, am an ambassador and registered on many survey panels. But when I'm accused of something like that, my pride is hurt.
    Please delete my account with you,
    Kind regards
    Tanja Meyerhoff / Germany
  • Nat M

A lot of members have been getting this exact same email. They say it is not a glitch in their system that members are being locked out.
    But reply to that email and ask them for more information
  • Tanja
    I wrote to them to delete my account. I've got the faxes here. I know it's a standard email and if they don't even bother to look it up, they can fill out their own surveys in the future. I don't want to break my nerves here anymore. But thanks for your answer.
  • Bob Dack
    Went through a full page of 56 when my account first got restarted
    but I have not seen one since?

Hope they are still coming and I don't
    have to ask or complain if something is wrong again?

Now today 2022/02/13 ,it is 4:30am now an still nothing in the survey section???

Could someone look into this matter Please?
  • Admin
    We've responded to your DM, Bob. Thank you for letting us know.
  • Carol Mears
    I'm in the same boat. First all of my surveys went poof. Emailed support and was told that there were no surveys for my profile and that they would 'reach out' when there was.
    Fast forward a while and I get the 'technical error' when logging in. Emailed support again and got the canned 'you have been naughty' reply. Replied to that one asking for proof of my misdemeanors, as I have done nothing wrong and that I believe that banning me and taking my points is fraudulent behaviour - no reply so far.
  • Will
    I cannot access the site, it tells me that there are technical problems, and to contact customer service, please, can you help me, thank you
  • Admin
    Hey Will! Please contact for this issue. They will be able to better assist you!
  • Bob Dack
    Why is it I feel Unwanted and get no help about my account???

When you reactivated my account, I got & went through a full page of 56 when my account first got restarted
    but I have not seen one since?

Hope Things are still coming and I don't
    have to ask or complain if something is wrong again?

Now today, 2022/02/20 ,it is 2:40am now and still nothing in the survey section???

That means my account has been down for over a week now with no surveys coming in???

This all is a very trying experience for me checking every several hours to see if my account has been fixed???

Could someone look into this matter Please?

Thank-you in advance for your Help.

Bob Dack

Edmonton Alberta

Canada T5M0K1
  • Bob Dack
    The emails I keep getting:-
    Dear Bob,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your ticket has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
    If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
    Schlesinger Group - OneDeskSupport Team

My reply:-
    No, it has not.
    The account page is still receiving nothing!?!
    My Engagement score & Rank are still sittingon '0'.Now today 2022/02/21 ,it is 5:17pm now and still nothing in the survey section???
    Could someone look into this matter Please?Bob DackEdmonton AlbertaCanada T5M0K1
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Hi admin!!! Again, there's been some technical error for logging in onto the website!!
  • Admin
    Hey Bob. As mentioned preciously, this issue has to be discussed with the support team. We are unable to help via the forum
  • Admin
    Hey! Please contact support and they can better assist you with this issue. Their email is
  • Ananya Advitiya
    I got reply that I had violated guidelines!! I have been here from more than 6 years.. How come people are being forfeited so suddenly, at once??
  • Lia
    I haven't received any answer yet... Is it still processing? Or am I in limbo?
  • Admin
    Hey Lia! We're not sure what this message pertains to? Are you having a log in issue or a redemption issue?
  • Lia
    Hi, I sent a ticket on Jan 29th and still have no response. Last info you (Admin) gave me is that my issue was still being processed. I cannot log in due to 'technical issues'.
  • Bob Dack
    I have had three email invites but I go
    to my account page and it is Empty?
    Sc,there has not been anything coming
    on to the Account page since I cleared it?
    Even Now today 2022/02/23 ...3:22pm
  • Tracy C
    I too have the "technical error" on my account and have done none of the things I was accused of on the email. I was owed almost $40 at the time my account was blocked. I have also asked for more information as to when I violated any of the rules but have received no reply. It looks like they block people for no reason and keep the money earned. I will be putting this review on all survey review websites.
  • sandi kowalski
    I dont remember my password in order to redeem. When i go to change password, it wants my old password which i dont know, so i cant proceed. I dont see anywhere that i can reset it. Help. Ive written to them also, who ever can get me an answer. Thank you.
  • Nat M

Your password might be saved in Google if you use Google.
  • Sona
    Hi admin,

Its been more than 20 days , I am not able to login it says technical issue,contact customer support and I emailed many times but same response i am getting.

I am on ambassador level with more than 2 years.

Help me on this.
  • Admin
    I am sending your email over to our support team. They will be responding to you via email!
  • Admin
    Hey Sandi! We responded to your message on Facebook, but also want to let you know that we are sending over this information to the support team. Thank you for letting us know
  • Admin
    If there is an issue with your account being blocked, that has to go through the support team. We are unable to assist banned accounts via the forum or social media.
  • Sona
    kindly help me
  • cjsenour
    You need to be more specific. Help you with what? Login, redemption, technical problems? Send request to Support.
  • Sona
    I am facing login issue whenever I try to login it says there is technical issue contact customer support and i have also sent email to support team but they said forfeited the participation, but i have not done anything wrong with the account. Kindly help me to login
  • cjsenour
    I c't help you nor can this be done through the forum. You need to contact Support again.
  • Bob Dack
    AdminAdmin

I get the Email ones click on them and they take to the page and
    nothing is there for the last couple days since I Had 78 loaded on to
    my account page and while clearing them I got into the or down to in
    the 20's and Poof they were gone and even with the email invites
    there is still noting there?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I have already put a ticket in. I can not log in.
    But on the apps, I can see the WoF as I do not log out of the apps. From there I can see that there are many names missing.

Linda Edwards
    StevensA
    Sacha.
    Michele
  • puchkova66
    Hello!
    Please help, when entering the site, the error "Oh! Apparently, this is a technical problem. Please contact our customer support service for help." Can you tell me what's the matter?
    I am grateful in advance.
  • Alfredo
    Hi, Since yesterday I can't log-in. The system says there are techical issue and ask me to contact the support, and here I am. How can I solve? Thanks
  • Nat M

You have to contact Support

• cjsenour
    You have to contact Support.
  • robert6613
    bonjour, j'ai un probleme technique depuis hier impossible: "Oups ! Un problème technique semble être survenu. Veuillez contacter notre assistance clientèle pour obtenir de l'aide."
    comment faire?

merci par avance
  • Admin
    As mentioned by Nat and Cj, this is an issue that support can help with. We are unable to assist via the forum. They can be reached at
  • Admin
    Vous pouvez contacter l’équipe d’assistance par e-mail ! Merci d’avoir tendu la main.
  • Admin
    Hey Nat! I've heard from the support team and they've informed me this issue has been resolved! Thank you for reaching out.
  • stephaniema33
    hi, I'm having trouble with site error as well, have reached out to the support team twice and have gotten no response
  • Nat M

Yes but there is still a problem as it is not working properly but I have sent my usual email :smile:
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support again referencing the ticket number you got in your email.
  • robert6613
    face a votre flot d'insultes a mon egard, veuillez IMMEDIATEMENT resilier mon compte je ne puis le faire vous avez juge bon de me bloquer pour des raisons dementielles toutes plus fausses les unes que les autres et il est evident que je ne puis poursuivre a oeuvrer pour vos services!
    c'est vraiment une honte de traiter des personnes comme vous le faites!
    ADIEU
  • Nat M

It is an automatic response. I received the same response.
  • robert6613
    automatique ou pas la tournure de ce message est inadmissible
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    I really felt demotivated on receiving the following message after logging in.
    Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help.
    It is requested that I may be please be forgiven for anything wrong resulted at my level. I have been a Univox member since past few years and neve produced wrong information.I seek justice from your side.
    Thanks and regards,
    Pankaj Gilotra
    Place: Delhi(India)
  • Nat M

I agree and have mentioned this to Univox over and over again. But still they have not changed it.
  • Nat M
    @Pankaj Gilotra

Email :

As Admin can not help you with this
  • René Germain
    Hello everyone, I just received the following message from Univox

We have determined, based on your participation in our panel, that you have done one of the following, losing your participation in our community:

Provided false profile information
    Misuse of our Refer-a-Friend campaign or other available promotions
    Did not provide honest survey responses
    Coarse language used in communication
    Engage in any other offensive behavior
    All points awarded and redemption requests have been canceled at this time. But sorry, I didn't make a mistake with Univox, So please, I want to get my points back and also allow me to go to my account, bye everyone

This is the second time that I have contacted support and I hope in the next few days I will be able to give a positive response to get my Univox account back.
  • René Germain
    I read that many people have the same problem as me. Are the members of Univox the victim of a major technical error?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.